Windows 10: How to view Photos as a Slideshow on Windows 10

Discus and support How to view Photos as a Slideshow on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Do you have hundreds or thousands of photos in several folders on your Windows 10 computer? Gone are the days when you had to press […] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 6, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to view Photos as a Slideshow on Windows 10

WinClub, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

How to view photos in a Slideshow in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and press F5.

• You will be able to see the photos in slideshow.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 6, 2020
  4. How to view Photos as a Slideshow on Windows 10

How to view photos in a Slideshow in Windows 10?

• Open Microsoft Media Player.
    • Drag and drop your photo folder(s) to the Play list (on the right side of the window) and click play.
    • It will play a slideshow of your photos AND videos - pretty cool, eh?
    I spent the past hour looking up how to run a slideshow in Windows 10. Since MS decided to discontinue Windows Media Center (WMC) from Windows 10, I had to find a new slideshow viewer, and there is no clear way to run one. If you search Windows 10 for "Slideshow"
    you get exactly NOTHING.

The Photo App in Windows 10 is awful and doesn't have a slideshow option. Hello? Microsoft? Photo App? Slideshow?

Also, the Slideshow Icon that used to be in Explorer when you selected photos isn't there anymore.

And also as well too - you can download a slideshow App from the MS Store that will show ads on your family photos until you pay to have them go away. Yay. Progress.

Instead of using Media Player, I'd prefer to use the old Windows Media Center application that had the nifty zoom and border options - real slideshow options.

If there is such an application for Windows 10 - please do share.

Thanks!

KeithFiscus, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

How to view Photos as a Slideshow on Windows 10

1. How to view Photos as a Slideshow on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - view Photos Slideshow

2. View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working: Hi!I'm having issues starting a slideshow from selected images. I click on the ones I want, open them up, view them one by one. But as soon as I right click and choose Start Slideshow or something alike, I'm on a swedish version, it will only show that one image that´s up on...
  3. View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working: Hi!I'm having issues starting a slideshow from selected images. I click on the ones I want, open them up, view them one by one. But as soon as I right click and choose Start Slideshow or something alike, I'm on a swedish version, it will only show that one image that´s up on...
  4. View Slideshow Windows 10 Not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I turn off the slideshow effect when viewing photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off the slideshow effect when viewing photos?: I can't view photos without it doing a slideshow effect, changing the photo every few seconds. This bug is incredibly annoying. I've seen this question asked many times when doing searches, and the responders always answer the wrong question, assuming we are talking about the...
  6. How do I turn off the slideshow effect when viewing photos?

How do I turn off the slideshow effect when viewing photos?: I can't view photos without it doing a slideshow effect, changing the photo every few seconds. This bug is incredibly annoying. I've seen this question asked many times when doing searches, and the responders always answer the wrong question, assuming we are talking about the...
  7. Photo slideshow

Photo slideshow: I'm trying to make a slideshow and I've already renamed all the photos. I've numbered them 001 - 118. But it's putting them in order by date. The only sort options are "newest" or "oldest". How do I get them in alphabetic or numeric order without having to put them back in...
  8. viewing photos in windows 10

viewing photos in windows 10: I have tried numerous fixes to my problem of viewing my photos using explorer in Windows 10. If I want to select a picture to upload, I can't see anything except a file name. I unchecked the box under options to use the icon and it makes no difference. Very frustrating....
  9. Change the viewing speed of photos in slideshow?

Change the viewing speed of photos in slideshow?: How do I adjust the viewing speed for photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-viewing-speed-of-photos-in-slideshow/237afb4e-3472-42c7-83de-73e2ebd470b8"
  10. Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow: Windows 10 photo app - how to select all photos in video slideshow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photo-app-how-to-select-all-photos-in/b205bbb7-b685-4a6f-ae78-83f77d98b91f