Windows 10: How to view the robocopy results correctly?

Discus and support How to view the robocopy results correctly? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The robocopy result hava "total" "copy" "skip" "missmatch" "fail" and "other", But I don't know what mean about "skip" "missmatch" "other"What causes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Yuancai Huang, Oct 30, 2020.

1. How to view the robocopy results correctly?

The robocopy result hava "total" "copy" "skip" "missmatch" "fail" and "other",
    But I don't know what mean about "skip" "missmatch" "other"What causes this result
    I want to know this.

:)

Yuancai Huang, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Binky_875 Win User

Repeat RoboCopy batch file in Windows 10 gives different results.

Action taken as suggested.

Same question now exists here
    HERE

Binky_875, Oct 30, 2020
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 30, 2020
  4. How to view the robocopy results correctly?

Robocopy speed question

I have 2 large files (total 210 GB) being copied by Robocopy between 2 external drives. Task Manager under "Disk" indicates a transfer speed of 30 MB/s.

A straightforward calculation indicates that it should take 117 minutes to complete the transfer. In practice, however, I am noticing a time to completion of about 250 minutes, or more than double the theoretical calculation.

Can anyone please explain this large discrepancy or, alternatively, suggest some way to improve on this performance? With Robocopy I use switches /mir /xo /mt:80.

All suggestions appreciated.

IvanDenisovich, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

How to view the robocopy results correctly?

1. How to view the robocopy results correctly? - Similar Threads - view robocopy results

2. robocopy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    robocopy: Hi robocopylog Total Copied ?1055, 197, log.txt818?/MIR /MT:8 /r:2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/robocopy/dca938b6-3089-4c84-ac33-6ae7c255f0b5
  3. Change default view for the search results

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change default view for the search results: Is there a way to set thedefault view for the search results in file explorer without having to changeit every time I use the search feature? I would like the default view be for:1. Documents, not web. This should be the default view as oneonly need go to search engine for...
  4. search results to be in DETAILS view

in Windows 10 Support
    search results to be in DETAILS view: When I do a search, I want the results to be in DETAILS view instead of CONTENT view. How to make the change so that results always come up in details view? Win 10 165737
  5. View Poll Results: Hidden Admin?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    View Poll Results: Hidden Admin?: How many of you uses the hidden admin as daily use? 148876
  6. View Poll Results: Percentage

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    View Poll Results: Percentage: I trust it fully never failed me. I even used it to recover an installed program I uninstalled as it was quicker just to run the image restore then having to reconfigure the program. 115847
  7. View Poll Results: Is WindowsUpdateLog broken?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    View Poll Results: Is WindowsUpdateLog broken?: [img] Here's a fragment of a Windows 10 Windows update log - generated in Powershell by the Get-WindowsUpdateLog, and the full file zipped as an attatchment. It can take several minutes to process on a slower machine, and the repeated (sometimes once, sometimes twice)...
  8. View Poll Results: Was this helpful?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    View Poll Results: Was this helpful?: For anyone looking here, this is just a guide I thought up and I think this is pretty useful. If you are deciding between 2 or more CPUs, use this equation: A= Number of cores B= Clock speed of each core C= The cache of the CPU in MB, also make it as, for example, 6MB...
  9. How to change default Folder View of Search Results

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change default Folder View of Search Results: Hello, After installing an update a few days ago I am encountering a number of extremely annoying issues I didn't previously have. Whenever I use the Search Box in the File Explorer, it almost always displays the results using the "Content" view. If I switch it to my...
  10. View Poll Results: Stick or Twist?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: Stick or Twist?: Without going into a rant about how buggy v1709 had been, I just decided I had to roll back and install 1703. I decided to defer the upgrade to a year. Don't care, I will not install 1709 until they fix some of the issues I had been facing. So my question is and this...