Windows 10: How to view Windows Defender Scan History

Discus and support How to view Windows Defender Scan History in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to view Windows Defender Scan History after right click on file ""? this answer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by itlyderis, Jul 27, 2019.

1. itlyderis Win User

How to view Windows Defender Scan History

How to view Windows Defender Scan History after right click on file ""?

this answer

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-how-to-view-scan-history/317d8870-1362-4c4e-953c-7bdaea5e394c

no more valid - Scan history label not exists.

How to view Windows Defender Scan History 3a68dd9e-2d42-495a-a089-8348d5c8f9d4?upload=true.png

:)

itlyderis, Jul 27, 2019

2. Windows Defender How to view Scan History

Hello John,

You may check the the scan history by following these steps:

• Open Windows Defender Security Center.
    • Click Virus & threat protection.
    • Select the Scan history label.

How to view Windows Defender Scan History 897fe56b-61d4-4ce1-9416-41720af6273e?upload=true.jpg

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Antoneth Ber, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Windows Defender Scans

According to the Event Viewer, a Windows Defender Scan is listed it as "Scan Type: Antimalware." Does that include all threats?

When I do a manual scan, and then go to see the results, the results aren't there and the Scan history usually only lists an automatic scan done at a previous time, and I have to go tot he event viewer to see it. Is there a tool that will allow me to easily view only scans?

Also, is a quick scan sufficient? What does a scan of the OS drive do that is different that the quick scan?

kitpzyxmsir, Jul 27, 2019
  4. How to view Windows Defender Scan History

view scan history

Where is the Windows Defender scan history?

RobinAdams1, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

How to view Windows Defender Scan History

1. How to view Windows Defender Scan History - Similar Threads - view Defender Scan

2. Windows Defender Offline Scan Threat History empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Offline Scan Threat History empty: Dear reader,I'am looking for the scan results of the windows defender offline scan on a PC with Windows 10 LTSC 1809 fully updated. When I do a quick scan I have the following results:So here I can see the information about the threats, duration, etc...But when I do a offline...
  3. Windows Defender Offline Scan Threat History empty

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Offline Scan Threat History empty: Dear reader,I'am looking for the scan results of the windows defender offline scan on a PC with Windows 10 LTSC 1809 fully updated. When I do a quick scan I have the following results:So here I can see the information about the threats, duration, etc...But when I do a offline...
  4. Windows Defender Offline Scan Threat History empty

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Defender History And Offline Scan Does Not Work!

Windows Defender History And Offline Scan Does Not Work!: Almost every time I run a scan, quick or full, it says that 1 threat found and action taken but when I check the history or allowed threats there is nothing there. I check the event viewer it does not have an ID that suggest that Defender found malware but when I try to run...
  6. Windows Defender Antivirus scan history not found

Windows Defender Antivirus scan history not found: Hi, When I go to my Windows Security and click on "Protection history" under Scan options as shown in the screenshot below, I can't see any of my scan history although I have done several full and offline scans before, it shows me "No recent actions" and the Windows...
  7. no history in scan history after defender scan 2x

no history in scan history after defender scan 2x: scan done..i watched it....no results.....eufi downloaded now says unknown update downloaded what is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/no-history-in-scan-history-after-defender-scan-2x/5b612db7-d14e-4fcd-9e63-f4c08e3bae64
  8. view history on windows defender

view history on windows defender: keep getting error code 0X80010005 when I try to view history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/view-history-on-windows-defender/438392fc-28ca-4897-9cc8-0336aae08219
  9. view scan history

view scan history: Where is the Windows Defender scan history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/view-scan-history/c6a07c60-51eb-4e3e-a74d-c2e7e3a8d94f"
  10. View Protection History of Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Protection History of Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows 10: How to: View Protection History of Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows 10 How to View Protection History of Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows 10 Windows 10 provides the latest antivirus protection with Windows Security. When you start up Windows 10 for the first...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. defender scan history

2. how to view windows defender scan history in windows 7

3. windows scan history

4. microsoft windows defender why dont all scans show in scan history?