Windows 10: How to view Windows Error list...?

Discus and support How to view Windows Error list...? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; In XP,- you could easily get a detailed view what was causing errors, and hopefully fix it. I had 3.6mb of errors, during my last cleanup, but can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by scottls59901, Feb 26, 2020.

1. How to view Windows Error list...?

In XP,- you could easily get a detailed view what was causing errors, and hopefully fix it.

I had 3.6mb of errors, during my last cleanup, but can find no way to view what they are?

:)

scottls59901, Feb 26, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 26, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 26, 2020
  4. mrgeek Win User

How to view Windows Error list...?

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

How to view Windows Error list...?

1. How to view Windows Error list...? - Similar Threads - view Error list

2. Browse list view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browse list view: My 'Browse' list became full screen all of a sudden, and the buttons for reducing the size and moving it to the task bar which are usually in the upper right corner have disappeared - only the 'x' for closing it remains. How can I restore the other two buttons?...
  3. Browse list view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browse list view: My 'Browse' list became full screen all of a sudden, and the buttons for reducing the size and moving it to the task bar which are usually in the upper right corner have disappeared - only the 'x' for closing it remains. How can I restore the other two buttons?...
  4. How to view the list of Indexed files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to view the list of Indexed files: I had deleted a folder by mistake with some files in it.Instead of using an expensive data recovery service, I can easily rebuild the data if I only knew the file names.Can someone help me to view the name of the files that were inside that deleted folder?...
  5. How to view the list of Indexed files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to view the list of Indexed files: I had deleted a folder by mistake with some files in it.Instead of using an expensive data recovery service, I can easily rebuild the data if I only knew the file names.Can someone help me to view the name of the files that were inside that deleted folder?...
  6. How to view the list of Indexed files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Always my files in view list how to?

in Windows 10 Support
    Always my files in view list how to?: Hello, How can I set as default to see my files in list and not as medium or big icons? Thanks Came [img] [img] 135480
  8. List view not show

in Windows 10 Support
    List view not show: Win10 1803 *.ico files no longer display in list view ["Always show icons, never thumbnails" is checked]. In windows 7 I have no problem when thumbnails is disabled [I could view icons in list view...]. Default app for .ico file type is set to Photos App. 122152
  9. How to Show Windows Explorer in List View by Default?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Show Windows Explorer in List View by Default?: Windows explorer is set by default to details view. I used a reg file to get it to change to list view but with mixed success. I want it to show list view across all folders. How do I do that? 111614
  10. compatibility view lists

in Browsers and Email
    compatibility view lists: Well this seems to be a nag on every start up :/ I've never found any use for Microsoft's comp-view lists so I uncheck the option Alt+TB For both but seems this produces a popup on start of ie11 on win-10 9860 :/ Might have try another browser if that's the case *Tongue...