Windows 10: How to Wake Windows using Logitech Mouse or Keyboard

Discus and support How to Wake Windows using Logitech Mouse or Keyboard in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How to turn on Wake with Mouse or Keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by CraigKleinknight, Jul 2, 2020.

1. How to Wake Windows using Logitech Mouse or Keyboard

How to turn on Wake with Mouse or Keyboard

:)

CraigKleinknight, Jul 2, 2020
  2. akkha Win User

Can Windows 10 disable a mouse (not both keyboard and mouse) waking computer from sleep ?

according to this question

Windows 10 -- Cannot disable the mouse from waking computer from sleep

===============

My mouse and keyboard are wireless (Logitech Wireless Combo MK345)

I want to disable Mouse from waking computer (I just want to wake my computer by Keyboard)

When I uncheck "Allow this device to wake the computer" (HID-compliant mouse)

But the mouse still waking up the computer

I have to uncheck "Allow this device to wake the computer" (both HID-compliant mouse and HID Keyboard Device) to disable mouse BUT keyboard also disable.....

How to do it or have to wait windows update fix???

Thank You

akkha, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Rudy Mas Win User
    Mouse/Keyboard won't wake PC

I have a Logitech wireless keyboard, and it works perfectly with it.

I have checked "Allow the computer to turn off this device" with all my USB hubs. And set the wake up part with my Keyboard en Mouse.

Something else you could try is:
    • Win-x -> o (Power Options)
    • Change plan settings
    • Change advanced power settings
    • USB settings -> USB selective suspend setting -> Set to Disable

See if this helps. On my system, it is enabled, but I heard that some devices/drivers have a problem with this.

Rudy Mas, Jul 2, 2020
  4. DonnaP Win User

How to Wake Windows using Logitech Mouse or Keyboard

mouse/keyboard wont wake pc

Hi Dalchina My mouse (logitech) and Keyboard (dell) are both wireless. I have a Dell desktop all in one (no box) I have checked to see that the mouse and keyboard are checked to wake up the pc. It wont come off the black sleep screen. I hope I have followed instructions properly.
    How to Wake Windows using Logitech Mouse or Keyboard [​IMG]

DonnaP, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

How to Wake Windows using Logitech Mouse or Keyboard

1. How to Wake Windows using Logitech Mouse or Keyboard - Similar Threads - Wake using Logitech

2. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard: I have a Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard attached to my Plugable USB 3.0 Hub for my MS Surface Pro7. The MX Keyboard works fine its the Mouse that hangs up, and also the scroll function at times stops. If I power off/on then it works again, then the scroll works. I have...
  3. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard: I have a Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard attached to my Plugable USB 3.0 Hub for my MS Surface Pro7. The MX Keyboard works fine its the Mouse that hangs up, and also the scroll function at times stops. If I power off/on then it works again, then the scroll works. I have...
  4. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  6. Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech mouse and Keyboard issues: I've been using Logitech mice and keyboards for years and love them but the other day something strange happened. I had a Logitech Performance MX mouse that I had been using for 3-5 years I had the same mouse before that one for another 5+ years. I like them, I have had a...
  7. Windows 10 and logitech USB for keyboard and mouse. Logitech 700series.

Windows 10 and logitech USB for keyboard and mouse. Logitech 700series.: Since W10 has been installed I have had numerous disconnects during use. I have done the following: 1-New batteries in all devices 2-Reloaded software 3-Removed and changed USB's 4-Gone to Device Manager and uninstall all related USB controllers 5- The system has been...
  8. how to wake up from hibernation using keyboard or mouse

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to wake up from hibernation using keyboard or mouse: HI, i do use hibernation option instead of sleep to conserve battery life is there away to wake up from keyboard or mouse in normal sleep PC woke up easily from any mouse click or keyboard...
  9. Logitech Keyboard/Mouse will not wake from hibernation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech Keyboard/Mouse will not wake from hibernation: I have a Logitech keyboard and mouse connected to my laptop via the USB receiver. I am able to wake up my computer from sleep using either the mouse or keyboard but not from hibernation. Any help or suggestions. TIA! submitted by /u/rubeo_O [link] [comments]...
  10. Keyboard/Mouse Logitech K720

Keyboard/Mouse Logitech K720: Windows updated on 15/9/19 on restart the keyboard was highlited as having a problem the mouse still worked fine, I tried uninstalling and attached a Microsoft keyboard/mouse, same problem, uninstalled and used an old usb mouse and keyboard, still problematical with same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech unifying receiver dont wake up