Windows 10: How to "WATCH" an email in W10 as per Windows 7

Discus and support How to "WATCH" an email in W10 as per Windows 7 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm trying to find in W10 Outlook how to "watch" an email as was possible in Windows7 Live Mail. * Note: I do not want to colour-code emails from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Verity2020, Sep 24, 2020.

1. How to "WATCH" an email in W10 as per Windows 7

I'm trying to find in W10 Outlook how to "watch" an email as was possible in Windows7 Live Mail.
    * Note: I do not want to colour-code emails from a particular SENDER (I've read all the Help on that procedure).

In 7 Mail, if you were in a particular email (in Inbox, Sent, Draft, etc etc) could click on "Watch" (beneath "Flag) and the email title would be highlighted in red.
    This facility suits me as means of quickly, one-stroke, marking emails of particular interest or that I want to follow up or maybe delete later that day.
    Yes, I know there are flags and categories and colours and all that ... but it's this Win7 Live Mail method that I would like advice on applying, if it's possible.
    (I think it must technically be possible, as I've accidentally - don't know how - turned the script red in a couple of emails ... but it was not in pursuit of deliberately doing so, as they are not emails I wanted to Watch. Some other command must have done it, by chance)
    Yes I'm clearly new to 10 but really could do with this simple method of marking the emails.
    SECOND QUESTION: Can the Flag column in Outlook be moved to the left-hand side of the page? Or at least not far to the right. Most grateful any help (words of one syllable if possible please). THIRD QUESTION: Any idea why when I use Win key + full stop and then click on an emoji, it doesn't insert?

:)

Verity2020, Sep 24, 2020

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Sep 24, 2020
  3. felipaopl Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Sep 24, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

How to "WATCH" an email in W10 as per Windows 7

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

How to "WATCH" an email in W10 as per Windows 7

1. How to "WATCH" an email in W10 as per Windows 7 - Similar Threads - WATCH email W10

2. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION after watching video1-2 times per day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION after watching video1-2 times per day: When I use firefox to watch videos or teams for video meeting, the computer screen gets stuck occasionally and the mouse and keyboard don't work, so I have to force a shutdown.But if I wait for a few minutes or so, Windows will BOSD prompt DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION.The link...
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION after watching video1-2 times per day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION after watching video1-2 times per day: When I use firefox to watch videos or teams for video meeting, the computer screen gets stuck occasionally and the mouse and keyboard don't work, so I have to force a shutdown.But if I wait for a few minutes or so, Windows will BOSD prompt DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION.The link...
  4. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION after watching video1-2 times per day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple notifications per email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple notifications per email: Hi, at my workplace a member of staff is getting 3 notifications in the action centre for each email she receives - it was working ok before. Has anyone encountered this and found a fix?...
  6. How to "WATCH" an email in W10 as per Windows 7

in Browsers and Email
    How to "WATCH" an email in W10 as per Windows 7: I'm trying to find in W10 Outlook how to "watch" an email as was possible in Windows7 Live Mail. * Note: I do not want to colour-code emails from a particular SENDER (I've read all the Help on that procedure). In 7 Mail, if you were in a particular email (in Inbox, Sent,...
  7. Windows 7 backup&restore on W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 backup&restore on W10: The backup&restore program is looking for a file that does not exist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-backuprestore-on-w10/a913b9b8-3e1b-42d6-804e-b0fb8ff43bc0
  8. How to change Number of emails per page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change Number of emails per page: I have ALL my emails on one page. I want to go back to very old emails and selectively delete on a limited number at a time by using SELECT all for ONLY that page. How do I put limited email per page....
  9. W10 Email

in Browsers and Email
    W10 Email: Hello All Just bought new computer and trying to sort out an email programe, Windows mail is really no good at all, can anyone suggest other email progs that are in some way similar at least to the old outlook or live mail, but are free to download, if you can send links to...
  10. Windows 7 failed download of W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 failed download of W10: Hello, I preregistered a copy of W10 for my computer with the little window on the taskbar, which is still there. On the 29th I started the computer and I did an update to W7 and I noticed that my shutdown was highlighted. It did not download the installation when I...