Windows 10: How to watch and edit 4k content from a camera.

Discus and support How to watch and edit 4k content from a camera. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey everyone. I have a 4K camera which on the standard windows allows me to look at still photos, in decent quality. However any videos or slow motion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshPoole, Oct 4, 2019.

1. JoshPoole Win User

How to watch and edit 4k content from a camera.

Hey everyone. I have a 4K camera which on the standard windows allows me to look at still photos, in decent quality. However any videos or slow motion is laggy and in bad quality. How can I fix this issue? Many thanks.

:)

JoshPoole, Oct 4, 2019

2. Lenovo Yoga 710 can't stream netflix in 4k even though it has the specs

I don't know what im doing wrong. im sure i have all the specs to stream content on netflix in 4k but for some reason its not popping up on netflix that im watching in 4k. Lenovo - 2-in-1 15.6" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory
    - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 940MX - 256GB SSD - Pearl black
    • 80V50009US
    This is my specs for my laptop. I know i have the specs to stream in 4k, i just dont know why. youtube works fine but netflix doesn't. i know you have to watch 4k content in the browser of microsoft edge, check. i know you need to have the highest netflix
    account that allows for ultra hd, check. i know you need to have at least seventh gen intel, check. why can't i watch 4k content in 4k, please someone help.

Mrmartir305, Oct 4, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Oct 4, 2019
  4. How to watch and edit 4k content from a camera.

4k Video Editing

I've been recording 4K video clips for almost 3 years using a Sony camcorder which saves to mp4 files.... editing on an HP Envy Windows 10 laptop (an Intel 4 core i7 CPU and 16 GB of RAM)….. and usually producing either HD1080 or 4k videos for viewing on
    vimeo.

My primary editing software is the 2012 version of Microsoft's Windows Movie Maker, saving to 4k videos using a custom quality profile. I've not run into any issues and have over 1,000 videos on vimeo.

Using and editing 4k files is about the same as with HD1080 files. Saving to 4K files makes for file sizes 4 times bigger than HD1080.... needing appropriately more local disc and online storage space, along with uploading time.

PapaJohn.., Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

How to watch and edit 4k content from a camera.

1. How to watch and edit 4k content from a camera. - Similar Threads - watch edit content

2. how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?: what do I have to do to view video from my trail camera on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-watch-video-from-trail-camera-on-my/f86b4d93-fd60-4e6c-a5be-7d7d868c45f3
  3. how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?: what do I have to do to view video from my trail camera on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-watch-video-from-trail-camera-on-my/f86b4d93-fd60-4e6c-a5be-7d7d868c45f3
  4. how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Editing Video content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Editing Video content: Hi I have downloaded a apple video from my iPhone to my Microsoft office suite and am wanting rotate the video image which is currently on its side. How do you rotate the video?...
  6. Editing Video content

Editing Video content: Hi I have downloaded a apple video from my iPhone to my Microsoft office suite and am wanting rotate the video image which is currently on its side. How do you rotate the video?...
  7. Make content on extended 4k screen larger

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make content on extended 4k screen larger: So i picked up a new 4k 27" monitor. I connected to my Windows 10 surface laptop via hdmi. Now i was wondering if there was a way to make that content a little larger since it is so small being 4k. I would like to do this without making my actual laptop screen any bigger....
  8. 4k Video Editing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    4k Video Editing: For doing 4k video editing, what version of Windows should I use and what kind of hardware shoud I be looking for, such ram, processor, etc? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/4k-video-editing/33e7d384-ad52-4aa4-869c-e4d701b04407"
  9. Editing WindowsApps Contents?

Editing WindowsApps Contents?: So, I recently downloaded World of Tanks Blitz, and I've been looking forward to modding it, however, the files, contained in the WindowsApps folder present a 'access denied' warning whenever I try to edit them (even when trying as an admin). I have heard of a method using...
  10. Can't watch 4K movies

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't watch 4K movies: I have searched and searched and tried every "fix" but nothing seems to work. VLC, plays but the video is very laggy with grey pixels everywhere. Windows Media Player has perfect video but no sound. Divx Has video but no sound. Trying to enable sound brings an...