Windows 10: How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV

Discus and support How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Previously before we moved i was able to hookup at the time a HDMI cable from my old video card to the TV, and watch the shows that way, but now Room... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AMDMan2016, Oct 14, 2020.

1. How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV

Previously before we moved i was able to hookup at the time a HDMI cable from my old video card to the TV, and watch the shows that way, but now Room setup is different and TV isn't as close to PC, and plus now i use the HDMI connection with newer monitor.

Is there a wireless way of doing it? I get messages when i tried casting the show to the Samsung 32 inch 1080P not HDCP complaint, so didn't work.

Welcome any advice in this matter

:)

AMDMan2016, Oct 14, 2020
  2. david-e Win User

Stream iTunes movie rentals to TV

Apart from buying Apple TV, what is the best way to show on my TV an iTunes movie rented and downloaded onto my PC?

I recently moved. In my old place, the PC and TV were in the same room, and I had them connected by a HDMI cable. The TV showed up as a second monitor. And when I wanted to watch movies, I would start iTunes to rent and play the movie with the TV selected
    as the monitor.

But now the TV is not in the same room as my PC, and it seems that iTunes DRM does not allow casting/streaming to the TV. (I can stream other non-DRM movies to my TV.)

What are my options for watching iTunes movie rentals on my TV?

david-e, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Derowe Win User
    Watch movies on LG TV

I have an HP computer running windows 10 and I have purchased some movies from the windows store. The problem is that they will not play on my LG HDTV, I have tried connecting directly to the internet from the TV and play them from the windows store and
    I have tried to stream them from my PC to the TV. When connecting from the PC over my wireless network it shows connecting to the TV then says "the device cannot play the media source". Is there a way to get my HDTV to display the movies from the Microsoft
    store.

Derowe, Oct 14, 2020
  4. totoanon Win User

How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV

Watch online tv streaming

the n95 8gb doesnt support live streaming tv. only n96, n97 and 5800, if your trying to watch streaming tv via a web site then you need to find one that shows its streams via real player. there is always the bbc live tv beta aplication that you can download
    from the bbc mobile website as long as your in the uk.

totoanon, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV

1. How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV - Similar Threads - Watch Stream Movies

2. I cannot watch any tv shows purchased

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot watch any tv shows purchased: All of these were bought directly from Movies & TV - Microsoft Store1st Repro steps:1. Go to Movies & TV - Microsoft Store2. Click on "My movies & TV" - this comes up:33. If I sign in, it does not show me any of the purchased TV shows, it shows this:The link from step 2 is...
  3. I cannot watch any tv shows purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot watch any tv shows purchased: All of these were bought directly from Movies & TV - Microsoft Store1st Repro steps:1. Go to Movies & TV - Microsoft Store2. Click on "My movies & TV" - this comes up:33. If I sign in, it does not show me any of the purchased TV shows, it shows this:The link from step 2 is...
  4. Is there a way to watch "Microsoft Movies and TV" TV shows on mobile?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to watch "Microsoft Movies and TV" TV shows on mobile?: I was wanting to rewatch a show I had bought on my Microsoft account and wanted to see if I could watch or download it on my phone. I saw the "Movies Anywhere" app connected to your Microsoft account but it only seems to transfer your movies and no TV shows.Is there any way...
  5. Is there a way to watch "Microsoft Movies and TV" TV shows on mobile?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to watch "Microsoft Movies and TV" TV shows on mobile?: I was wanting to rewatch a show I had bought on my Microsoft account and wanted to see if I could watch or download it on my phone. I saw the "Movies Anywhere" app connected to your Microsoft account but it only seems to transfer your movies and no TV shows.Is there any way...
  6. Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies: When I try to download or stream I get the message "Couldn't download or Couldn't StreamPlease try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.0x801901aa" I have tried the following1. Reset app2. Repair app3. Sign out and back...
  7. Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies

Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies: When I try to download or stream I get the message "Couldn't download or Couldn't StreamPlease try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.0x801901aa" I have tried the following1. Reset app2. Repair app3. Sign out and back...
  8. Movies and TV app not showing purchased library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies and TV app not showing purchased library: I noticed the other day that the Movies and TV app is not showing my purchased library on my gaming PC. Shows fine on my Surface Pro and Laptop PC and all three of my computers are upgraded to the current production release of Windows 11. Only difference I can figure out is...
  9. Movies and TV app not showing purchased library

Movies and TV app not showing purchased library: I noticed the other day that the Movies and TV app is not showing my purchased library on my gaming PC. Shows fine on my Surface Pro and Laptop PC and all three of my computers are upgraded to the current production release of Windows 11. Only difference I can figure out is...
  10. Movies & TV and WMP not showing on TV as server?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Movies & TV and WMP not showing on TV as server?: Hi all. I've done a fresh install of Win10 (Ver. 1909) on one machine and an upgrade on another from Win7 Ultimate (Win10 Ver. 1903). The former doesn't show the PC on my LG C8 OLED when I use it's video player app as a listed server. I can cast to it with individual files...