Windows 10: How to White-list Zoom video conference app in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to White-list Zoom video conference app in Windows 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HELP! I use a Dell laptop bought in Dec 2017 it uses Windows 10. I belong to an organization that uses Zoom to video conference, I installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Diedre J. J.Bush, Mar 28, 2020.

1. How to White-list Zoom video conference app in Windows 10?

HELP!

I use a Dell laptop bought in Dec 2017 it uses Windows 10. I belong to an organization that uses Zoom to video conference, I installed Zoom, it referred to Windows 8.

I am unable to join in the discussion during a video conference because the audio doesn't work. When I tried to begin a new meeting, I get the error message the microphone is not detected, however every troubleshoot reports it is working properly.

When I queried Zoom, it answered Zoom is not in the Windows 10 group of apps, & I should get it "white-listed".

[Instead, Skype is in the group of apps, but my organization is using Zoom.]

:)

Diedre J. J.Bush, Mar 28, 2020
  2. BB-Q Win User

No Video for ZOOM app

I just downloaded the Zoom app on my laptop -- Dell Inspiron 13, 7000 Series, Windows 10. However, I can't get the video to work. Audio is fine, but no video. I can see others on Zoom, but they can't see me, nor can I see me. Any suggestions for a technically-challenged
    rookie who wants to connect with friends during this shelter-in-place phase life?

3. Zoom for Microsoft Surface 8.1

I searched online help and was told to white list zoom but the pictures and step by step do match my 8.1 version. Please help as I need zoom to work remotely during these challenging times. Currently using Zoom on my cell phone. Be well and thanks for
    any assistance!

NicoleVernon, Mar 28, 2020
  4. How to White-list Zoom video conference app in Windows 10?

when a look a video its too zoomed in and black and white but u can hear it plz help me

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why the video you attempted to play on your Windows 10 computer is zoomed in and is showing in black and white. This could be caused by the file format of the video or the settings of the video player that you're
    using needs to be changed. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Which application are you using to play the video file?
    • The video file that you attempted to play on your computer, is that stored locally on the computer or are you streaming it from a website?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

How to White-list Zoom video conference app in Windows 10?

1. How to White-list Zoom video conference app in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - White list Zoom

2. Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.: I use video-conferencing a lot, primarily Zoom, but also Teams, WhatsApp, and Google Meet. All have a similar symptoms of 5-10 second freezes sometimes longer on intervals as short as 5 minutes, sometimes 10-15 minutes. I started running Task Manager / Resource Monitor on my...
  3. Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent freezes of 5-10 seconds in any video-conference app Zoom, Teams, GoogleMeet, WhatsApp.: I use video-conferencing a lot, primarily Zoom, but also Teams, WhatsApp, and Google Meet. All have a similar symptoms of 5-10 second freezes sometimes longer on intervals as short as 5 minutes, sometimes 10-15 minutes. I started running Task Manager / Resource Monitor on my...
  4. Zoom Conference app causing error 4109 unable to access Video driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom Conference app causing error 4109 unable to access Video driver: About a min or two in to a Zoom Video conference my video freezes and the application hangs Windows Event log error 4109 All drivers are up-to-date, DISM has been run...
  5. Video conference image

Video conference image: Hello: Lately I being trying to use the camera application to take some pictures and video, but I haven't been able to find controls to zoom in or out on the frontal camera. Is this a feature that is not available for this application? Thanks....
  6. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

Microphone not working in Zoom Conference: I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-in-zoom-conference/892e8262-220c-4018-964b-846d8b693237
  7. Installing Zoom the conference app not the magnifier on Windows "S" version?

Installing Zoom the conference app not the magnifier on Windows "S" version?: I downloaded Zoom to get face time w/F&F and when I open a conference/chat, it directs me to Microsoft Store which only has Zoom Rooms. What Up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-zoom-the-conference-app-not-the/07e07605-d44a-4b69-a785-c451292a41a5
  8. No Video for ZOOM app

No Video for ZOOM app: I just downloaded the Zoom app on my laptop -- Dell Inspiron 13, 7000 Series, Windows 10. However, I can't get the video to work. Audio is fine, but no video. I can see others on Zoom, but they can't see me, nor can I see me. Any suggestions for a technically-challenged...
  9. Zoom conferance fails to function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom conferance fails to function: not a malware problem not an antivirus problem and according to Zoom not a functional problem on their part. That leaves some obscure switch in Windows 10 what could it be....
  10. Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...

Video playing in black and white AND zoomed in...: So today (10/11/18) I went to go watch something I have saved one my laptop but I found it playing in black and white. Well, tried a few different things and the video started to play zoomed in on a specific area of the video. So I did some more searching, checked to make...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whitelist zoom

2. whitelist zoom windows 10

3. how to whitelist zoom

4. Zoom on Win 10,
  5. whitelist zoom on windows 10,
  6. whitelist zoom on pc,
  7. how to whitelist zoom in windows 10?,
  8. whitelisting zoom app,
  9. zoom windows 10 whitelist,
  10. zoom whitelist,
  11. whitelist microsoft zoom app,