Windows 10: How to windows 10 lost login password

Discus and support How to windows 10 lost login password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used to login in my windows 10 desktop computer using PIN. Recently, the computer reported unexpected error occurs the PIN is lost, and required to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NatKomba, Feb 1, 2023.

1. NatKomba Win User

How to windows 10 lost login password

I used to login in my windows 10 desktop computer using PIN. Recently, the computer reported unexpected error occurs the PIN is lost, and required to login using password which I do not remember. How can I recover it.

:)

NatKomba, Feb 1, 2023

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Feb 1, 2023
  3. donnyb Win User
    No login password craziness

Brink, that was the missing step. What threw me off was in netplwiz, where it asks about password for my MS account, the user name was not the same as my MS account name. Once I entered the password (twice) I can now login without entering a password. In fact the name that was listed was not the MS account name, but a folder name. The folder is the one that shows when you click on C:\Users.
    Thanks for the help.

donnyb, Feb 1, 2023
  4. Try3 Win User

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

Try3, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

1. How to windows 10 lost login password - Similar Threads - lost login password

2. Lost Windows 10 Login Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost Windows 10 Login Password: A friend lost his Windows 10 login password after creating a sign-in PIN instead. He has a newly created Microsoft Account with working password. How can he reset or recover his lost Windows 10 login password? It is required to make changes in Settings>Your Info and...
  3. Lost Windows 10 Login Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Windows 10 Login Password: A friend lost his Windows 10 login password after creating a sign-in PIN instead. He has a newly created Microsoft Account with working password. How can he reset or recover his lost Windows 10 login password? It is required to make changes in Settings>Your Info and...
  4. Lost Windows 10 Login Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to windows 10 lost login password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to windows 10 lost login password: I used to login in my windows 10 desktop computer using PIN. Recently, the computer reported unexpected error occurs the PIN is lost, and required to login using password which I do not remember. How can I recover it....
  6. How to windows 10 lost login password

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to windows 10 lost login password: I used to login in my windows 10 desktop computer using PIN. Recently, the computer reported unexpected error occurs the PIN is lost, and required to login using password which I do not remember. How can I recover it....
  7. lost login password

lost login password: I have lost my user password . I am using my pin to log in with but I can.t remembewr my login passwd and I need it for some games and software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-login-password/c7a0e194-39dd-419b-870c-be81ed184f9e
  8. login and password lost

login and password lost: Windows is registered in my name I got one of my laptops back from my grandson and found that now he changed the user name and password. and forgot the password he used How can I get into it...
  9. Lost login password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost login password: I have a fusion laptop that my grandson has forgotten password. I did a shift and reatart to get into reseting pc. I selct troubleshoot, then reset this pc, remove everyting, then just remove my files. I get a message additional space is needed on the drive where Windows is...
  10. Windows 10 - Lost Login Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 - Lost Login Password: Hi, and thanks for help. I have a computer here whose owner changed the password at login (it's of form L: myemail@att.net) and now has no idea what it is. Should be a simple fix, but he also has no idea what the login password to L: myemail@att.net is, and it doesn't...