Windows 10: how to wipe my windows smarttab clean to return it to manufacturer

Discus and support how to wipe my windows smarttab clean to return it to manufacturer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i am returning my device how do i wipe it clean... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sarahsimonson, Feb 4, 2019.

1. how to wipe my windows smarttab clean to return it to manufacturer

i am returning my device how do i wipe it clean

:)

sarahsimonson, Feb 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 4, 2019
  3. erocker Win User
    How to wipe a SSD Clean

I hate to state the obvious, but format it? *Stick Out Tongue how to wipe my windows smarttab clean to return it to manufacturer :p

If you don't have a computer with an active O/S on it, you can put a Windows disk in, go to install an O/S and wipe it clean when you are prompted to. *Smile how to wipe my windows smarttab clean to return it to manufacturer :)

erocker, Feb 4, 2019
  4. how to wipe my windows smarttab clean to return it to manufacturer

Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

how to wipe my windows smarttab clean to return it to manufacturer

1. how to wipe my windows smarttab clean to return it to manufacturer - Similar Threads - wipe smarttab clean

2. wipe computer clean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wipe computer clean?: I have a new computer and I need to know how to clean off all the files. Thank you. It is a PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-computer-clean/67ec7867-b919-4832-afe0-e97cd38e292e
  3. wipe computer clean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wipe computer clean?: I have a new computer and I need to know how to clean off all the files. Thank you. It is a PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-computer-clean/67ec7867-b919-4832-afe0-e97cd38e292e
  4. Wipe My Computer Clean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wipe My Computer Clean: Currently, I am preparing my computer to return to an employer. We were allowed to use it for personal use however some word documents that were for personal use were placed on the desktop. I've since cut those personal docs from the desktop and pasted to my thumb drive. My...
  5. Wipe My Computer Clean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wipe My Computer Clean: Currently, I am preparing my computer to return to an employer. We were allowed to use it for personal use however some word documents that were for personal use were placed on the desktop. I've since cut those personal docs from the desktop and pasted to my thumb drive. My...
  6. Wipe clean

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wipe clean: I need to wipe this pc clean and remove any digital signatures by the previous user. How should I go about this? Need to wipe out user accounts and make it like new. Reset pc or Fresh ? Thx. JG...
  7. Wipe clean

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wipe clean: I want to give my windows notebook to a niece. How do I wipe it clean. I have my files on a disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wipe-clean/daf4dea4-f966-4641-8c71-843ae9d06578
  8. how can I wipe my SSD clean?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can I wipe my SSD clean?: On my computer, I have an SSD that was originally for a Vista computer. I'd like to wipe it clean to either toss it out or save it for future use. However is it a good idea to save it for future use? --- Do modern SSD's have better technology and performance? Either way,...
  9. How to wipe a hard drive clean?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to wipe a hard drive clean?: Hey there mates. I'm currently in the process of building a new computer and am aiming to nuke my old hard drive due to the fact that I'll be using it as a sort of secondary drive for the bulk of items, but I'll be using a new SSD as the drive that contains the OS. On top...
  10. How to wipe Win10 Clean?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to wipe Win10 Clean?: Hi, I would like to know how to wipe windows 10 clean due to the errors I've been getting recently, I've tried doing the tutorials but the settings app will not open. So is there any other way to wipe the computer clean? it would be appreciated if someone could help. 49515

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to wipe clean microsoft 10 for return