Windows 10: How to withdraw money from Microsoft Store?

Discus and support How to withdraw money from Microsoft Store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My app sell total 20 USD. I need to withdraw from Microsoft. But I do not know how can I do that? Please check my attached image. Please... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by minhhanhsoftware, Jun 26, 2020.

1. How to withdraw money from Microsoft Store?

How to withdraw money from Microsoft Store? ed988824-45d8-4586-8fd7-ba09ef49edf6?upload=true.png
    My app sell total 20 USD. I need to withdraw from Microsoft.

But I do not know how can I do that? Please check my attached image.

Please help.

Thanks in advance for your support.

:)

minhhanhsoftware, Jun 26, 2020

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 26, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

How to withdraw money from Microsoft Store?

Microsoft Money App - Reduced Features

I'm discussing the current Money app from the Store not the excellent discontinued Microsoft Money program which I still use. You can use MSMoneyQuotes to download prices from MSN Money provided MSN Money lists your fund / share prices - see Gaier Software - Restore Microsoft Money Online Quotes with MSMoneyQuotes

Steve C, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

How to withdraw money from Microsoft Store?

1. How to withdraw money from Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - withdraw money Microsoft

2. can i withdraw money from my microsoft balance to my card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i withdraw money from my microsoft balance to my card?: can i withdraw the money from my microsoft wallet to my card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-withdraw-money-from-my-microsoft-balance-to/ce630be4-19a4-4e7a-bdbe-6e5650384dfd
  3. can i withdraw money from my microsoft balance to my card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i withdraw money from my microsoft balance to my card?: can i withdraw the money from my microsoft wallet to my card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-withdraw-money-from-my-microsoft-balance-to/ce630be4-19a4-4e7a-bdbe-6e5650384dfd
  4. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money: Will MIcrosoft Money be available in Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/231a343e-68c3-41b2-91a4-06d0f48324c9
  5. Microsoft Money

Microsoft Money: Will MIcrosoft Money be available in Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/231a343e-68c3-41b2-91a4-06d0f48324c9
  6. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Money: Hi How can I set the program up so that credits to an account are shown before debits on the same day? At the moment debits are being entered which shows the account in the red only to be in the black when my salary is entered. Any assistance would be appreciated...
  7. microsoft money

microsoft money: I know this was discontinued in 2009, I had sunset but it crashed and the disc is no longer works I loved this program just to keep track of my money spending and to reconcile my bank account at the end of the month. thats all I use it for and thats all I need...
  8. Microsoft Money

Microsoft Money: I am using Microsoft Money in Windows 10 Build 19559. It works fine. However if Internet Explorer is removed will it continue to work. It is my understanding that Internet Explorer will be retired after Microsoft Edge is completely implemented....
  9. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Money: HI,Everyone I have just acquired windows !0 and have downloaded Microsoft Money the new version and it keeps opening money on start up ,can I prevent this,many thanks Dave newbe...
  10. Microsoft Money

Microsoft Money: Is there a Canadian version of Microsoft Money? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/5bc7f813-7c2d-4dfe-9c47-8597b7fb501b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to withdraw money from windows

2. microsoft withdraw money