Windows 10: How to work between PCs with digital certificates?

Discus and support How to work between PCs with digital certificates? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If someone needs to work with Excel contain digital certificates between PCs, I would like to know on how other people solve digital certificates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PublicMicro, Mar 3, 2020.

1. How to work between PCs with digital certificates?

If someone needs to work with Excel contain digital certificates between PCs, I would like to know on how other people solve digital certificates issues, so they do not need to keep assigning local digital certificates whenever they open Excel files from another PC.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Moved from: Office / Excel / Windows 10 / Office 2019

:)

PublicMicro, Mar 3, 2020

2. digital certificate not showing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Digital certification.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support
    professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Digital Certificates to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Problem with digital certificates since Anniversary Update

HI
    Since performing the Anniversary Update 3 days ago, I have been unable to access my digital certificates used for identification and signing emails.

When I try to access a site that I need the certificate for, I now get the message that no certificate has been received and in Windows Live Mail, the Signature icon is greyed out and I can't sign the emails. Everything worked fine on Thursday, a few hours before the update and the same certificates work correctly on my wife's Windows 7 machine.

The certificates all appear correct in the Certificate Store.

Anyone have any ideas, please?

Thanks

Dave

Edit. I have just spent an hour checking the certificates and their locations. These are all correct, so I assume that the system is looking for them inthe wrong place. Any suggestions. Microsoft insist it is 3 different web sites and Windows Live mail that have the problem not Windows 10, although they had no answer for why everything still works as it should under Windows 7

DaveinSpain, Mar 3, 2020
  4. How to work between PCs with digital certificates?

what are the necessary digital certificates for windows 10 ?

Hi , does anyone know what are the necessary (real necessity) digital certificates in the Root CA and Intermediate CA for windows 10 ? i have a new windows 10 machine, and there is a full list of digital certificates inside. Most of them are not intuitive
    (it just says "for application" ) -> i would like to remove, most, if not all of them in the RCA and ICA list.

if any Microsoft support is reading this , is there a detailed write-up and documentation , on what each cert does, and why is it necessary ?

puzzled123_456, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

How to work between PCs with digital certificates?

1. How to work between PCs with digital certificates? - Similar Threads - between PCs digital

2. digital certificates ending

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    digital certificates ending: Does anyone know anything about the pending end of digital certificates issue on Sept. 30th which is today that is suppose to effect older computers ability to access the internet and or websites? After reading an article today I thought I had better ask this question as I...
  3. Digital signing certificate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Digital signing certificate: My System can't detect the etoken and digital signing certificate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-signing-certificate/8ae6b6aa-b541-4370-a9dd-919598377a01
  4. File copying between PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File copying between PCs: I am running Windows 10 with latest updates on a HP desktop and a Lenovo notepad. I would like to be able to copy folders between the two computers over wifi. How can I do this?...
  5. FAILED File transfer between PCs

FAILED File transfer between PCs: 1) Want to transfer files between PCs using ethernet (single owner/user, home LAN) 2) Absolutely delighted [not!] by ~ twenty-five (25) step 'simple' process required ... ARRGGGGH! 3) Survived hoop-jumping up to "enter credentials for PC access" (or some such $#%#^) 4)...
  6. digital certificate not showing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    digital certificate not showing: Hi, im using windows 10-64bit and Chrome 75. I have a series of personal digital certificates loaded, I can see them in under "Personal" in the window "internet options/ content/ certs" and in "mmc/ certificates/ personal" but they do not show in "certmgr/ personal". Why...
  7. Sharing problems between my PCs

Sharing problems between my PCs: Hello everyone, I have a desk PC connected to my router via cable (Ethernet) and a laptop connected to the same router via WiFi and both run Win 10. I just reinstalled my laptop and now they cannot see each other. Both PCs are connected to same network and discoverable on...
  8. Sharing folders between three windows 10 PCs - not working

Sharing folders between three windows 10 PCs - not working: Hi, I'm not normally a pessimist but trying to share folders between the PCs is failing completely. Sometimes there is a connection sometimes there isn't. Sometimes folders show up on other computers sometimes they don't. One day it works the next it doesn't. I've been...
  9. How the Microsoft Digital License works for Multiple PCs Links?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How the Microsoft Digital License works for Multiple PCs Links?: Hi, I'm trying to figure out how the Microsoft Digital License works for the following scenario: I have 3 machines (1 PC + 2 Notebooks), namely 1 x Windows 10 Professional and 2 x Windows 10 Home and I’ve login as main administration account to use all these machines....
  10. How to sing documents? Digital sign or certificate free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sing documents? Digital sign or certificate free: As i say i am wirter and like to sing my documents whith digital sing ¿Are a free alternative to sing documents? 105400