Windows 10: How To Work One Drive?

Discus and support How To Work One Drive? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm quite confused about microsoft accounts, google accounts and one drive accounts. I appear to have at least a couple of each kind - and others... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by abrogard, Apr 13, 2019.

1. abrogard Win User

How To Work One Drive?

I'm quite confused about microsoft accounts, google accounts and one drive accounts.

I appear to have at least a couple of each kind - and others belonging to members of the family.

I just downloaded a heap of photograph and they're in One Drive on this computer.

I want to see them from my other computers and out in the wide world. I thought this is what One Drive does for you automatically.

But when I go to another computer and log in at One Drive.com with my microsoft account particulars I get One Drive instances with no photos.

When I look at One Drive on the pc here where I've downloaded the photos I can't see where to unambiguously detect who/what I'm logged into One Drive as.

I only know my local login for the pc. Which MS has now changed to a PIN. A four digit PIN ! That's where we were 20 years ago and we've constantly updated requirements until now I typically need about 10 chars including Upper case, lower case, symbols and numbers - and now suddenly back to four digits ?

So can some help me with a starting place? Like this maybe:

I'm logged in at my pc. It's got big mobs of photos supposedly in One Drive on it.

How do I go from there to where I can view those photos from anywhere else?

How To Work One Drive? :)

:)

abrogard, Apr 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 13, 2019
  3. little cat, Apr 13, 2019
  4. How To Work One Drive?

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

How To Work One Drive?

1. How To Work One Drive? - Similar Threads - Drive

2. ONE DRIVE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ONE DRIVE: Okay how do I turn OFF ONE DRIVE and get my computer back????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive/c1df2d7b-835a-4ac5-a14e-a74c91807b32"
  3. simple answer please, how do I unlock a drive in win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    simple answer please, how do I unlock a drive in win 10: unlock win 10 drive simply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/simple-answer-please-how-do-i-unlock-a-drive-in/7d528842-363b-4495-abfe-de4d838ff708
  4. Increase SSD space from separate physical drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Increase SSD space from separate physical drive?: Hey guys. I'd like to know if it is at all possible to give my SSD more space from a separate physical hard disk? I want to try and increase my SSD partition (as it's only a 120GB total SSD) by taking space from a physical hard disk but don't know how to do it if it is at...
  5. Device not migrated issue leaves blu-ray drive unuseable

Device not migrated issue leaves blu-ray drive unuseable: Device SCSI\CdRom&Ven_hp&Prod_BD_ROM_BC-5550H\4&87bcdb9&0&050000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. I've searched and non of the solutions found work. Also it cannot be rolled back. Please help....
  6. WINDOWS 10 FREEZES WHEN MOVING LARGE NUMBERS OF FILES TO EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE OR MOVING...

WINDOWS 10 FREEZES WHEN MOVING LARGE NUMBERS OF FILES TO EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE OR MOVING...: WINDOWS IS HORRIABLE it is taking me weeks to move files around in an external hard drive some times they move quite amazingly fast then at others they freeze up. I tried using tera copy but still they will not work as hoped/...
  7. D and E drives

D and E drives: Hi all, can anyone enlighten me as to why my D or E drives don't work, I want to copy some tracks onto my OC then burn them to another disc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-and-e-drives/6cf8b911-ce0d-4e4e-a023-019f7c54a140
  8. Windows 10 can no longer access hard drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 can no longer access hard drive: Hi all, After a reboot yesterday, the system wants to do a scan & repair of hard drive D on start up. After waiting several hours, it does not progress past 1% complete. I am able to cancel it and log in as normal but performance very slow. I can still see drive D in...
  9. The device is not ready error while trying to connect USB Drive

in Windows 10 News
    The device is not ready error while trying to connect USB Drive: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]External hard drives have become important for storing data. However, some users have reported the following error while trying to access a connected external hard drive – The device is not ready. This error prevents the user from accessing the [...] This...
  10. Need more Free Space on my Hard Drive

Need more Free Space on my Hard Drive: So yeah, the other day I was uninstalling games so I could get more space and my pc said I had 108gb free space, so the next day I restarted it and now it says I have 68gb free space. I don't know the reason, I didn't downloaded anything since I uninstalled my games, and I...