Windows 10: How To Work One Drive?

Discus and support How To Work One Drive? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm quite confused about microsoft accounts, google accounts and one drive accounts. I appear to have at least a couple of each kind - and others... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by abrogard, Apr 13, 2019.

1. abrogard Win User

How To Work One Drive?

I'm quite confused about microsoft accounts, google accounts and one drive accounts.

I appear to have at least a couple of each kind - and others belonging to members of the family.

I just downloaded a heap of photograph and they're in One Drive on this computer.

I want to see them from my other computers and out in the wide world. I thought this is what One Drive does for you automatically.

But when I go to another computer and log in at One Drive.com with my microsoft account particulars I get One Drive instances with no photos.

When I look at One Drive on the pc here where I've downloaded the photos I can't see where to unambiguously detect who/what I'm logged into One Drive as.

I only know my local login for the pc. Which MS has now changed to a PIN. A four digit PIN ! That's where we were 20 years ago and we've constantly updated requirements until now I typically need about 10 chars including Upper case, lower case, symbols and numbers - and now suddenly back to four digits ?

So can some help me with a starting place? Like this maybe:

I'm logged in at my pc. It's got big mobs of photos supposedly in One Drive on it.

How do I go from there to where I can view those photos from anywhere else?

How To Work One Drive? :)

:)

abrogard, Apr 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 13, 2019
  3. little cat, Apr 13, 2019
  4. How To Work One Drive?

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

How To Work One Drive?

1. How To Work One Drive? - Similar Threads - Drive

2. Fail to reload from recovery drive after erasing C:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fail to reload from recovery drive after erasing C:: Asus laptop, originally Windows 8, upgraded to Windows 10. Needed to reset and erase my data so that it was safe to sell machine. Created bootable recovery disk on 32GB memory stick, made sure boot order put USB stick ahead of hard disk, then rebooted. Went to command prompt...
  3. Unrealistic Drive usage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unrealistic Drive usage: My windows 10 shows 83 GB free of 231 GB in C drive (which contains windows) When I select all the files and folders in c drive and click on properties to show me combined space it shows only 63GB where is rest of my drive space is getting used ? [IMG][ATTACH]...
  4. Best method for write-blocking *specific USB drives* in Windows 10, while permitting others?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best method for write-blocking *specific USB drives* in Windows 10, while permitting others?: Is there any good, approved, reliable method in Windows 10, to do this?: - USB drive A is writable - USB drive B is write-blocked I used to do this in Windows 7 with a registry key while doing backups. But I haven't yet figured out how to do it in Windows 10....
  5. Fail to roload from recovery drive after erasing C:

Fail to roload from recovery drive after erasing C:: Asus laptop, originally Windows 8, upgraded to Windows 10. Needed to reset and erase my data so that it was safe to sell machine. Created bootable recovery disk on 32GB memory stick, made sure boot order put USB stick ahead of hard disk, then rebooted. Went to command prompt...
  6. Move programs and date from old disc external drive to new laptop

Move programs and date from old disc external drive to new laptop: please can I have some advice. My old windows 10 pc died but I still have the old hard drive with the programs and data which I have placed in an external hard drive enclosure. I now have a new windows 10 laptop and would like to transfer over some for the programs and...
  7. windows can't read disc in drive E

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows can't read disc in drive E: put dvd in drive, window pops up asking what i want to do, click on burn to cd/dvd. window pops up with "files to be written to disc" with desktop.ini already in window (does this file HAVE to be there to burn cd/dvd correctly????), drag what i want to burn to window then go...
  8. Having two hard drives.

Having two hard drives.: Hello Andre. I'm here Dinuka. I couldn't tell you that in my laptop there are two hard drives as one SSD and one HDD. Will this change anything when I do a reset as you said me to do.?...
  9. Unallowed hard-drive space

Unallowed hard-drive space: Hello. I have a windows 10 desktop PC, I have been using a WD My Passport HardDrive for the last 7 months to keep my games stored. A few days ago the PC stopped picking up the hard drive. I have changed the USB port, The beeps happens, a blue light on the drive turns on,...
  10. I can't view my one drive album through my photo app

I can't view my one drive album through my photo app: I can't view my one drive album through my photo app. Is there a way to fix this? I have a one drive photo album that I'm trying to show up in my photo apps but it won;t appear on the album menu box on the app if I create a new album it appears but not for the one in my...