Windows 10: How To Work One Drive?

Discus and support How To Work One Drive? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm quite confused about microsoft accounts, google accounts and one drive accounts. I appear to have at least a couple of each kind - and others... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by abrogard, Apr 13, 2019.

1. abrogard Win User

How To Work One Drive?

I'm quite confused about microsoft accounts, google accounts and one drive accounts.

I appear to have at least a couple of each kind - and others belonging to members of the family.

I just downloaded a heap of photograph and they're in One Drive on this computer.

I want to see them from my other computers and out in the wide world. I thought this is what One Drive does for you automatically.

But when I go to another computer and log in at One Drive.com with my microsoft account particulars I get One Drive instances with no photos.

When I look at One Drive on the pc here where I've downloaded the photos I can't see where to unambiguously detect who/what I'm logged into One Drive as.

I only know my local login for the pc. Which MS has now changed to a PIN. A four digit PIN ! That's where we were 20 years ago and we've constantly updated requirements until now I typically need about 10 chars including Upper case, lower case, symbols and numbers - and now suddenly back to four digits ?

So can some help me with a starting place? Like this maybe:

I'm logged in at my pc. It's got big mobs of photos supposedly in One Drive on it.

How do I go from there to where I can view those photos from anywhere else?

How To Work One Drive? :)

:)

abrogard, Apr 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 13, 2019
  3. little cat, Apr 13, 2019
  4. How To Work One Drive?

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

How To Work One Drive?

1. How To Work One Drive? - Similar Threads - Drive

2. My C drive is getting fuller every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My C drive is getting fuller every day: Hi.Good day.I'm having issues with my computer disk space. Every time I check my storage its just more than yesterday when i checked it. I haven't downloaded anything yet but it keeps getting fuller. I've tried disk cleanup several times but not much progress. And I tried...
  3. My C drive is getting fuller every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C drive is getting fuller every day: Hi.Good day.I'm having issues with my computer disk space. Every time I check my storage its just more than yesterday when i checked it. I haven't downloaded anything yet but it keeps getting fuller. I've tried disk cleanup several times but not much progress. And I tried...
  4. why i cant sign in in one drive windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant sign in in one drive windows 7: why i cant sign in in one drive windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-in-one-drive-windows-7/1fee92db-a882-40f2-9e2e-913fd2f75c14
  5. why i cant sign in in one drive windows 7

why i cant sign in in one drive windows 7: why i cant sign in in one drive windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-in-one-drive-windows-7/1fee92db-a882-40f2-9e2e-913fd2f75c14
  6. Not allowing saving for changing data on a D drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not allowing saving for changing data on a D drive.: Hi! Im trying to change input data for a video game I have via CD. Ive got what i need to change down its just not letting me save those changes on the D drive. Ive tried changing where new data saves but it doesnt even give the option to switch to D drive. It may be the fact...
  7. Not allowing saving for changing data on a D drive.

Not allowing saving for changing data on a D drive.: Hi! Im trying to change input data for a video game I have via CD. Ive got what i need to change down its just not letting me save those changes on the D drive. Ive tried changing where new data saves but it doesnt even give the option to switch to D drive. It may be the fact...
  8. A "RAW" Drive without a letter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A "RAW" Drive without a letter.: I have a Toshiba 2TB external hard drive. It should be plug and play, but it is not. I have tried to get it going but now I have a "RAW" drive which will not stay still long enough for me to progress it further and no drive letter. In disk management it is displayed for a...
  9. A "RAW" Drive without a letter.

A "RAW" Drive without a letter.: I have a Toshiba 2TB external hard drive. It should be plug and play, but it is not. I have tried to get it going but now I have a "RAW" drive which will not stay still long enough for me to progress it further and no drive letter. In disk management it is displayed for a...
  10. A "RAW" Drive without a letter.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware