Windows 10: how to write anonamous feedback?

Discus and support how to write anonamous feedback? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My name is seen everywhere. Is there a way to visit a website ananomous and still logged in?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PossiePostown, Feb 10, 2019.

1. how to write anonamous feedback?

My name is seen everywhere. Is there a way to visit a website ananomous and still logged in?

:)

PossiePostown, Feb 10, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Feb 10, 2019
  3. How to add theme color/ transperancy to the context menu in Windows 10?

Hi Jay,

Thank you for responding.

I suggest you to provide your suggests as a feedback to Microsoft as this will help the developers to include the additional features on Windows 10.

Follow the steps below to write a feedback:

• Type Feedback in the Search box on the
      Task bar.
    • Select Windows Feedback.
    • Click on Add new feedback and write your feedback.

Get back to us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 10, 2019
  4. how to write anonamous feedback?

Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

how to write anonamous feedback?

1. how to write anonamous feedback? - Similar Threads - write anonamous feedback

2. How to write a letter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to write a letter?: ወዲ. ጓል ይቕሬታ ይቕሬታ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-write-a-letter/243e2e7a-d582-4472-ad81-faa7b4effb11
  3. how to write to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to write to Microsoft: It seems impossible to contact Microsoft. Only directed to paid tech support.How can I write to Microsoft?I want to end Skype forever.And, in worst case,, dump Window and try Apple for fist time.Any help is greatly appreciated.Write: 76, been through decades of Mirosoft...
  4. how to write to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to write to Microsoft: It seems impossible to contact Microsoft. Only directed to paid tech support.How can I write to Microsoft?I want to end Skype forever.And, in worst case,, dump Window and try Apple for fist time.Any help is greatly appreciated.Write: 76, been through decades of Mirosoft...
  5. How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?: I didn't realise the feedback hub was published publicly and I have included one of my email addresses within my feedback thinking it would only be seen by Microsoft. I don't want this information public GDPR and would like to delete this feedback immediately. However, there...
  6. How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?

How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?: I didn't realise the feedback hub was published publicly and I have included one of my email addresses within my feedback thinking it would only be seen by Microsoft. I don't want this information public GDPR and would like to delete this feedback immediately. However, there...
  7. Feedback hub feedback is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback hub feedback is missing: The picture says it all. The app says i provided feedback 3 times, and yet i can not see any of it in the list, or find them through a search. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-feedback-is-missing/45a62d75-ad88-406b-93db-a9a222d68647
  8. Feedback hub feedback is missing

Feedback hub feedback is missing: The picture says it all. The app says i provided feedback 3 times, and yet i can not see any of it in the list, or find them through a search. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-feedback-is-missing/45a62d75-ad88-406b-93db-a9a222d68647
  9. how to write on pdfs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to write on pdfs: same as title * Moved from Bing * OS assumed to be Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-write-on-pdfs/9d20b5a2-3c21-46e2-b745-643e355acfda
  10. how to write in hindi

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to write in hindi: I want to tying in hindi in notpad mai hindi me type kaise karu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-write-in-hindi/881a3b18-c689-4cfd-b592-0f75a0ce7e3d