Windows 10: How to zero size all files in a folder

Discus and support How to zero size all files in a folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to zero size all files in a specific folder. And then continuing on, how do I zero any new files placed in that folder in the future. 110727 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by stub, May 21, 2018.

1. stub Win User

How to zero size all files in a folder

How to zero size all files in a specific folder. And then continuing on, how do I zero any new files placed in that folder in the future.

:)

2. How to automatically see the size of folders in the Windows 10 file explorer

Hi Zeljko,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in File Explorer settings.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to steps to find the size of the folder containing data in it.

1. Right click on File Explorer where
    Folder
    are present.

2. Then right click on the File Explorer and
    View
    menu.

3. Click on either Content or Details.

4. Check if Size is getting displayed or not.

Please get back to us with an update on finding the folder size, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 21, 2018
  3. Dark Souls PTD Zero Day Protection not unlocking the files

Hi,

To help you with your concern about unlocking the Dark Souls PTD Zero Day Protection, kindly follow the steps below:

• First uninstall and reinstall the game. You may refer to this
      link
      , for the steps.
    • After installing, open the Dark Souls folder in Explorer. On Windows 7 64-bit the default installation folder is “C:\Program Files (x86)\NAMCO BANDAI Games\DarkSouls”.
    • Go into the Zdp folder and run Zdp.exe.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, May 21, 2018
Thema:

How to zero size all files in a folder

1. How to zero size all files in a folder - Similar Threads - zero size files

2. Error: 0x80070780 The file cannot be accessed by the system, zero size on disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: 0x80070780 The file cannot be accessed by the system, zero size on disk: I have a Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 with one SSD drive for the OS and two HDD for data.Booting from the SSD suddenly failed, indicating a kernel error which I was unable to resolve and due to lacking the installation media for Storage Server 2012 I created a new...
  3. Error: 0x80070780 The file cannot be accessed by the system, zero size on disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: 0x80070780 The file cannot be accessed by the system, zero size on disk: I have a Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 with one SSD drive for the OS and two HDD for data.Booting from the SSD suddenly failed, indicating a kernel error which I was unable to resolve and due to lacking the installation media for Storage Server 2012 I created a new...
  4. How to change the icon size of files in every folders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change the icon size of files in every folders?: I can do it to every folder individually, but isn't there a way to make them all large instead of doing every folder one by one? submitted by /u/omegathundaga [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m9kajj/how_to_change_the_icon_size_of_files_in_every/
  5. How to see folder file size in Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to see folder file size in Explorer: I somewhat recently switched over from Mac to Windows. One thing I still can't figure out is how to see the file size of a folder in the Explorer window. When I open a window, I see the following tabs: "Name", "Date Modified", "Type", and "Size". For files, "Size" is...
  6. list file folders by size

list file folders by size: The suggestion of typing in size just does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/list-file-folders-by-size/0d2ff370-1f7e-4ade-a118-b553a9ab303e
  7. Reducing file size of all files in a folder to 1 byte

in Windows 10 Support
    Reducing file size of all files in a folder to 1 byte: What I need is a tool which will turn all my jpg files in a download folder to 1 byte files easily. I have thousands of files. I've already copied them where they need to be. So this download folder is purely for preventing the download of the same file more than once, and to...
  8. Size on disk iz zero

Size on disk iz zero: Hello, I read for 1 byte to 4096 bytes, size on disk is 4KB. so why I have zero byte here? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/size-on-disk-iz-zero/99dc158f-3478-4d87-afa1-d449b5871c96"
  9. Folder file size help!

Folder file size help!: Need some help because I absolutely cannot figure this out. I have a folder on my desktop that when I right click and go to properties it says it is 4.25 GB. When I move the folder to another folder on my computer and right click it only shows it as 1.25 GB. Anyone know...
  10. FOLDER SIZE NOT CORRECT AND COPYING IS VERY SLOW EVEN GOING TO ZERO

FOLDER SIZE NOT CORRECT AND COPYING IS VERY SLOW EVEN GOING TO ZERO: DISAPPOINTED THAT MICROSOFT HAS DONE NOTHING TO FIX 2 COMMON PROBLEMS. IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO USE APPLE THIS IS HOW TO DO IT. I THOUGHT MY EXTERNAL DRIVE WAS BAD BUT AFTER SEEING THE SHEER NUMBER OF COMPLAINTS I REALIZED THAT THE PROBLEM WAS WITH MICROSOFT. WHY SHOULD I NEED...