Windows 10: HOW TO ZOOM OUT MY WEBCAM USING WINDOWS 10 64 BIT CAMERA

Discus and support HOW TO ZOOM OUT MY WEBCAM USING WINDOWS 10 64 BIT CAMERA in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi microsoft community!!! I'm using a new webcam and I connected it in my pc windows 10 with 64 bit os, the problem is I cannot zoom out my webcam. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RoryChic, Sep 8, 2019.

1. RoryChic Win User

HOW TO ZOOM OUT MY WEBCAM USING WINDOWS 10 64 BIT CAMERA

Hi microsoft community!!! I'm using a new webcam and I connected it in my pc windows 10 with 64 bit os, the problem is I cannot zoom out my webcam. My whole face is accommodating all the screen and it's so frustrating I can't even put a filter on. Please help asap. Here is the attached photo of my webcam. Thank you so much for the response. HOW TO ZOOM OUT MY WEBCAM USING WINDOWS 10 64 BIT CAMERA af3ebf57-63df-4615-974f-b446a88b95fd?upload=true.png

:)

RoryChic, Sep 8, 2019

2. Webcam that works with Windows 10 Home (64 bit)

Hi...

I recently got a new computer with Windows 10 Home (64 bit) on it. My old webcam will not work with this version of windows. I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a webcam that works with this version of Windows. I've found numerous that works with
    Windows 10, but not with the 64 bit version.

Thanks a bunch!

DarrellBarrett, Sep 8, 2019
  3. celta75 Win User
    Webcam Microsoft HD-3000 / Windows 10 / Zoom

Hello,

I have webcam Microsoft HD-3000 and my OS is Windows 10 / 64 bits

It's impossible for me to use "zoom" function because in the application "Camera" from ·Microsoft store" the options for "zoom" are not available

On an other hand, it's impossible for me to find driver of this device for windows 10

1/ how can I do to use "zoom" functions of the webcam with windows 10? Is there any application which can provide me this function?

2/ where can I find updated drivers for windows 10

Regards

celta75, Sep 8, 2019
  4. K K B B Win User

Windows 10 64 bit error 0xA00F4246 (0x80040154)

My webcam will not work nor skype. I have tried all the suggestions given; regedit, check a number of settings, etc. No hardware problems. The Microsoft camera works on other computers. This an HP computer running windows 10 Pro 64 bit. Third party webcam
    software does work. I am using Cyberlink YouCam 7 successfully. But it will not work with skype. Any suggestions for a solution please?

K K B B, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. HOW TO ZOOM OUT MY WEBCAM USING WINDOWS 10 64 BIT CAMERA - Similar Threads - ZOOM WEBCAM USING

2. Is 64 bit OS useful??????.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is 64 bit OS useful??????.: Independent of ram, Installing 64 bit OS is useful or not????? Some are saying that installing 64 bit OS is not much useful. As it uses double amount of data than 32 bit. Even we have more than 4 GB ram like 6 GB ram, they are telling that it doesn't improve much...
  3. Zooming in and out on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zooming in and out on Windows 10: I am having a problem with the screen zooming out and zooming in constantly. How did this happen and how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zooming-in-and-out-on-windows-10/24117ab1-befc-4c33-8730-cde4f7262ce5
  4. Camera is not working while using in Zoom rooms, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera is not working while using in Zoom rooms, Windows 10: Hi I cant get my camera to work when I am using Zoom rooms - there is light in it, so it is on I can see when opening Zoom, but it doesn´t display a picture/livestream of me..... The camera is a part of the Lenovo computer I have:-) I tried to install the latest driver...
  5. My camera is not working when using Zoom rooms

My camera is not working when using Zoom rooms: Hi I cant get my camera to work when I am using Zoom rooms - there is light in it, so it is on I can see when opening Zoom, but it doesn´t display a picture/livestream of me..... The camera is a part of the Lenovo computer I have:-) I tried to install the latest driver...
  6. Webcam camera - Windows 10

Webcam camera - Windows 10: My HP Truevision HD Camera has stopped working. - My Device manager tells me it is working OK. I have been through a lot of initial fault finding, and I am left with a possible cause: I suspect It may be the Permissions page , which has to be OK'd to register the camera...
  7. My camera is zooming in for no reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    My camera is zooming in for no reason: I just got a new laptop, and it is zooming in whenever I try to use it on additional programs... (Adobe Connect, mainly)… What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-zooming-in-for-no-reason/8ccb058a-3ced-4fa2-a8de-28d5de2ff233
  8. built in webcam is zoomed all the way in, cannot get it zoomed back out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    built in webcam is zoomed all the way in, cannot get it zoomed back out: Hello Earlier today I was on my laptop webcam for a couple of minutes. I didnt take any pics or change any settings. I was just checking to see if the picture was good enough to do a video chat via facebook messenger. However, this evening when i opened the camera again,...
  9. Webcam Zoom in Skype

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam Zoom in Skype: I have the latest version of Skype. I am able to see my webcam image in the video configuration section, but it is zoomed in too close. Is there a way to adjust the zoom, using Skype or some software-based method? Major001...
  10. 8.1 32-Bit to 10 64-Bit How to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    8.1 32-Bit to 10 64-Bit How to...: Hi there! I'm planning to add more RAM to my machine. In order to make that work, I would have to switch from 32 Bit WIN 8.1 to the 64 Bit Version of the OS. Since Windows 10 is still free, I would give the thing a try. But as far as now I've read many things causing my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to zoom my pc webcam in windows 10