Windows 10: How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call

Discus and support How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a zoom mobility class and my camera doesn't show enough of my work out room. I'm restricted to moving the pc further away or elevated. I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by William Barker3, Jan 24, 2023.

1. How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call

I have a zoom mobility class and my camera doesn't show enough of my work out room. I'm restricted to moving the pc further away or elevated. I need to zoom out to show more. Is there an app?

:)

William Barker3, Jan 24, 2023

2. Zoom and camera

Hi Ezra. I'm I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for webcam not working in Zoom in Windows 11:

https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-fix-zoom-camera...

Is Your Webcam Not Working on Zoom? Here’s What to Do

https://thegeekpage.com/fix-zoom-camera-is-not-...

https://www.howtoedge.com/zoom-camera-is-not-wo...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/camera-not-worki...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Jan 24, 2023
  3. [Matador] Win User
    Re CAMERA connect for Zoom meetings

How do I get the ZOOM app onto the Privacy access list?

I'm not having any luck in unblocking the camera. I can see and hear at Zoom meetings, but not seen.

Does Zoom need Windows permission? How do you fix that? I'm not very good at tech mazes; maybe someone

can walk me through that needed connection? Why is Zoom omitted from the apps with access list?

Error number received at clicking the video sign to join: #OxA00F4244 [no connection)

Checked re App Access which are all marked ON, but no Zoom app listed.

Suggestions, recommendations?

[Matador], Jan 24, 2023
  4. mccbleue Win User

How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call

Lumia 530 can't zoom on camera

I haven't used the 520 myself, but as far as I know all Lumias have zoom, but assuming it has it will only be digital zoom as in most phones, only the very top Lumias have the post-processed zoom. How to zoom depends which camera app you are using:

• In the normal Microsoft Camera app, you have to start with your finger and thumb together on the screen to zoom in and draw them back together again to zoom back in.
    • In the Lumia Camera app, you move your finger vertically up the screen to zoom in and down to zoom back out.

mccbleue, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call

1. How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call - Similar Threads - zoom camera zoom

2. How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call: I have a zoom mobility class and my camera doesn't show enough of my work out room. I'm restricted to moving the pc further away or elevated. I need to zoom out to show more. Is there an app?...
  3. How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to zoom pc camera out in a zoom call: I have a zoom mobility class and my camera doesn't show enough of my work out room. I'm restricted to moving the pc further away or elevated. I need to zoom out to show more. Is there an app?...
  4. Zoom and camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoom and camera: When I try to access my integrated camera for a Zoom meeting, the light comes on as if the camera is on but no picture is displayed. I've done all the things! been at this for hours. Have settings correct to allow Zoom access to my camera. Help?...
  5. Zoom and camera

Zoom and camera: When I try to access my integrated camera for a Zoom meeting, the light comes on as if the camera is on but no picture is displayed. I've done all the things! been at this for hours. Have settings correct to allow Zoom access to my camera. Help?...
  6. Zooming in and out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zooming in and out: In the past few weeks my computer has started randomly zooming in and out when I'm in any web browser I've tried edge, chrome, and firefox even when I'm not touching anything. It does it at random intervals, sometimes it's fine and I can navigate normally, and sometimes its...
  7. Camera on Zoom

Camera on Zoom: I have a lenovo laptop and recently updated it to windows 10. After the update my zoom now shows a black screen when I enable the camera. My privacy settings are off and in the settings it says camera is in use. My webcam works on Microsoft teams, google meet, skype and...
  8. Zoom Camera

Zoom Camera: When on Zoom call other people can not se me/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-camera/ab7d8242-c732-437d-9589-42531bb6d293
  9. Zoom-camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom-camera: I have been on zoom and a month ago my camera was on so that everyone could see me. The last two times I was on my camera is on light is on but my picture doesn't show on the screen....
  10. CAMERA AND ZOOM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CAMERA AND ZOOM: MY PICTURE COULD NOT BE DISPLAYED WHEN JOINING A GROUP MEETING THIS MORNING. IT HAS WORKED BEFORE. MY NAME WAS THERE, AND MY VOICE, BUT NO FACE. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM, AND HOW TO FIX? HELP PLEASE....