Windows 10: How transfer an excel file from one user to another user inside excel

Discus and support How transfer an excel file from one user to another user inside excel in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have added two accounts in Microsoft Office Home and Student 2021 version Excel.I have created the Excel with my personal account, now I need to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maheeth Pochanapeddi, Jun 23, 2024.

1. How transfer an excel file from one user to another user inside excel

I have added two accounts in Microsoft Office Home and Student 2021 version Excel.I have created the Excel with my personal account, now I need to open it with company mail. How to do it.

:)

Maheeth Pochanapeddi, Jun 23, 2024

2. How to excel file to excel on taskbar?

Hi Carl, my name is Neil and I'm a Windows 11 user like you.

I'll be happy to help you with your question.

If you can open the Excel file you want to pin under Excel, then right click the Excel icon on your taskbar, this file should appear under "Recent".

Place your mouse over this file and you should see at the end of the file name a Pin icon. Click this and this will pin that file to the pinned list so that it is always accessible when you right click on your Excel icon.

I hope this answers your question.

Kindest regards,

Neil

Smug Puppy, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    What is New in Excel for June 2023

Read more: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...3/ba-p/3842169

Brink, Jun 23, 2024
  4. How transfer an excel file from one user to another user inside excel

Excel to open zip or notepad file

I am trying to open a zip text file into excel. It open i

nto notepad. Excel is not listed as an option. How can I make it so?

Windows 10 user

JudithBrow, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

How transfer an excel file from one user to another user inside excel

1. How transfer an excel file from one user to another user inside excel - Similar Threads - transfer excel file

2. How to issue a message from an EXCEL file to the user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to issue a message from an EXCEL file to the user: Is it possible? Does it require VBA?Thanks for your help,SweetTasha https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-issue-a-message-from-an-excel-file-to-the/6c8c3efd-aac1-4b7d-b94c-dc73bfd76477
  3. How to issue a message from an EXCEL file to the user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to issue a message from an EXCEL file to the user: Is it possible? Does it require VBA?Thanks for your help,SweetTasha https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-issue-a-message-from-an-excel-file-to-the/6c8c3efd-aac1-4b7d-b94c-dc73bfd76477
  4. How transfer an excel file from one user to another user inside excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How transfer an excel file from one user to another user inside excel: I have added two accounts in Microsoft Office Home and Student 2021 version Excel.I have created the Excel with my personal account, now I need to open it with company mail. How to do it....
  5. I need to transfer user files from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I need to transfer user files from one computer to another: My elderly friend has an old HP, and bought a new HP computer (Boxed) kit with Win 10 built in. I, as the local computer wizard am tasked with moving her data from the old to the new. (She lives 35 miles of traffic away.) There is a back up drive attached to the old one, but...
  6. Transferring files from one user to another

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transferring files from one user to another: I original set up windows under an account/email that has since be closed. I want to transfer all my files currently on the old user account to my new user account but can't seem to figure this out. Is there a way I can move my files, apps, and setting that are on the old...
  7. Transferring the Users from one drive to another.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring the Users from one drive to another.: I got a new HDD and i would like to move my existing User to that new drive. how do i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-the-users-from-one-drive-to-another/f0bb506e-2d91-4bc5-9461-0efe31c2d568
  8. Shared Excel-files "Locked" by another user, seemingly spontaneously.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Shared Excel-files "Locked" by another user, seemingly spontaneously.: Version: Excel 2016 Operating Systems: Windows 7 + Windows 10 File location: Normal SMB-shared network locations Hi TenForums, I have a small issue that is occurring multiple times a month. I am looking for a way to get started in troubleshooting this and hopefully solving...
  9. Transfer files from one user account to another in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer files from one user account to another in Windows 10: I need to transfer from one user account to another and I am having issues doing so. The account I want to transfer from seems to be just a folder and I can't transfer everything to the account I want to. Not sure how to do this without causing issues. [ATTACH] I want it...
  10. How to Transfer User Profile to Another User

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to Transfer User Profile to Another User: Is there a way to create a new users account on the same PC such that it will have access to the same program and document files as an existing users account? Local Users Administrator, DISABLED, Member of Administrators DefaultAccount , DISABLED, Member of Users Guest,...