Windows 10: How turn off auto numbering ? OneNote App Win10

Discus and support How turn off auto numbering ? OneNote App Win10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, How can I turn off auto numbering (listing) in OneNote, App version in Win 10? Everytime I write a number, it automatically creates a number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marcello-Photonics, Aug 7, 2019.

1. How turn off auto numbering ? OneNote App Win10

Hello,

How can I turn off auto numbering (listing) in OneNote, App version in Win 10? Everytime I write a number, it automatically creates a number list, and this is completely pointless. How can I turn this automatic feature off, please?

I tried Seeting, Options, but there's nothing for auto-numbering.

Thanks for the help,

:)

Marcello-Photonics, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

OneNote Insert PDF printout turns black

Since you are still having the same issue even if you use the Windows app troubleshooter, we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the Windows 10 OneNote. You can uninstall the app by using PowerShell as administrator. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Open the Start menu, search for PowerShell.
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut, and select Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the following command into the PowerShell prompt and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *onenote* | Remove-AppxPackage

• Restart your computer and download the OneNote app from Windows Store.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Aug 7, 2019
  3. OneNote App not syncing_Can't find file location

Hi Matthew,

It seems that the app may be corrupted. I suggest that you reset the OneNote app. You can do so through Settings:

• Click Start, and then Settings.
    • Go to Apps, and then Apps & features.
    • From the list of apps, select OneNote.
    • Click on Advanced Options.
    • Click on Reset.

If the issue persists, it might help to uninstall and reinstall the app.

• Click Start, and then Settings.
    • Go to Apps, and then Apps & features.
    • From the list of apps, select OneNote.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Get the OneNote app from the Microsoft Store.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

How turn off auto numbering ? OneNote App Win10

OneNote crashes and other issues

Hi Emre,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better assist you on your OneNote concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are you using OneNote 2016 or the built-in OneNote app of Windows 10?
    • If you're using OneNote 2016, what is the full version number of your Office. To determine the version of your Office, follow the steps
      here.
    • Can you please provide us the step-by-step process on how you're attempting to draw in OneNote using the touchscreen?

Argel Obm, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

How turn off auto numbering ? OneNote App Win10

1. How turn off auto numbering ? OneNote App Win10 - Similar Threads - turn off auto

2. Win10 updating when I’ve turned off auto updates.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 updating when I’ve turned off auto updates.: I have a shop computer with Windows 10. It runs a CNC machine. I have disabled auto updates. The computer is connected to WiFi to facilitate moving files created in the office. Half way through a 10 hour job, I noticed at the CNC machine had stopped. The monitor on the...
  3. How to turn off monitor auto detection?

How to turn off monitor auto detection?: As in, when turning a monitor off, the computer doesn't automatically notice that and change things. submitted by /u/lemonvan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxlrff/how_to_turn_off_monitor_auto_detection/
  4. How to turn off auto sound leveling?

How to turn off auto sound leveling?: I like to play games while listening to music, but for some reason, every time that a loud sound is played (gunshot, dialogue, jump, death, etc.) all of my audio is brought to almost zero, then slowly fades back to how I set it. I'm assuming that this is some sort of sound...
  5. Auto turn off network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto turn off network: Hi please help me why auto turn off my wifi My windows is update and all drivers but auto torn off wifi or when run steam and start the game my wifi is auto run off and my ping is time out...
  6. Turn off auto scroll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn off auto scroll: How do I turn off auto scroll on my HP laptop running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-auto-scroll/b414d54b-d266-4497-a9f2-e0f4432dfc8b
  7. Turn off "Send to OneNote" popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off "Send to OneNote" popup: When I first got a Windows 10 computer over a year ago, the daily "Send to OneNote" popup (from the Taskbar) on startup drove me crazy. I finally managed to get it to stop, but I don't remember how I did it. Somehow I've reawakened the beast now, however. I am using an older...
  8. OneNote App is auto dimming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote App is auto dimming: I have a Lenovo Yoga 720 running Windows 10 1803 and OneNote for Windows 10 (UWP) Version 16001.11727.20076.0 Whenever I maximize OneNote (or make it full screen) the laptop screen dims to 50%. This only happens when I am charging. It does not dim external screens, only the...
  9. How to turn off the tool tip boxes on Win10 App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off the tool tip boxes on Win10 App?: Hi, when I use the Windows 10 Fitbit app, I keep getting these tooltips in red boxes popping up all over the place and getting in the way. I tried to look at where to turn it off, but can't even find the app settings. (Many applications in general tend to have a 'turn off...
  10. how to turn off auto updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to turn off auto updates: i do not wish to upgrade my laptop every week because i have minimal space for it and quite frankly do not want to automatically do it is there a way to turn off the automatic updates?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn off autonumbering in oneone

2. how to disable automatic numbering in onenote

3. turn off list numbering in one note

4. how to turn off auto-formatting in windows mail app,
  5. how to disable auto numbering in onenote