Windows 10: How u feel when u port of microsoft

Discus and support How u feel when u port of microsoft in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just say ur feeling when u work on Windows Play on ur pc with xbox live Doing things in ur phone and back to ur laptop to see it What ull say if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by khader Alhowari, May 23, 2019.

1. How u feel when u port of microsoft

Just say ur feeling when u work on Windows

Play on ur pc with xbox live

Doing things in ur phone and back to ur laptop to see it

What ull say if u asked about microsoft / Windows ?

:)

khader Alhowari, May 23, 2019
  2. Random832 Win User

Why does the Unicode character (U+2295) come out as (U+2248)

To answer the question of why this specific value is present:

With the standard input method, decimal numbers are taken mod 256 and then interpreted as the OEM code page* if there is no leading zero, or the ANSI code page if there is a leading zero. So, the steps are:

• 2295 mod 256 = 247
    • 247 [0xF7] is U+2295 in the OEM code page

Character sets that have U+2295 at this potion are Codepages 437, 737, 770, 772, 774, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, CWI, and MIK.

(The fact that "2295" and "2248" both start with 22 is an interesting coincidence, nothing more)

* Note: "ANSI Code Page" has little to do with ANSI, except that code page 1252 was based on a draft of what later became ISO 8859-1 [and some of the others had similar origins]. It is the 8-bit character set associated with the current locale, and "OEM Code Page" is another character set associated with the locale, typically the one that was used in MS-DOS in that country.

Random832, May 23, 2019
  3. windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?

Sorry for that but until i get my problem solved why shouldn't i put that forward for i m doing these steps since last 3 days and i m tired as of now i m calling it a day...good night! Tomorrow morning i would do as u said and reply u what u are looking
    for...as of now the system is dead clear for i tried ur steps and if u remember there's instruction to format my drive when i try a clean windows 8.1 install...

How u feel when u port of microsoft b671d926-7ce8-4c2a-b094-e1ff4b44ebbc?upload=true.jpg

MUSHTAQ-AHMAD, May 23, 2019
  4. AccOUCH Win User

How u feel when u port of microsoft

Serv-U problems with Windows Defender Antivirus and Windows Firewall

We are using Serv-U FTP Server in a Windows 10 Pro machine. Starting two weeks ago, Windows Defender detects Serv-U as a threat and stops it. Serv-U was already in the antivirus list exceptions.

Anyone has experienced a similar issue? What to do to solve this situation?

AccOUCH, May 23, 2019
Thema:

How u feel when u port of microsoft

1. How u feel when u port of microsoft - Similar Threads - feel port microsoft

2. U

in Windows 10 Gaming
    U: the card says you should put the flash stick in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/u%E7%9B%98%E6%98%BE%E7%A4%BA%E8%AF%B7%E5%B0%86/c5cbab7b-d3b9-429f-a659-1f745de469e0
  3. U

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    U: the card says you should put the flash stick in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/u%E7%9B%98%E6%98%BE%E7%A4%BA%E8%AF%B7%E5%B0%86/c5cbab7b-d3b9-429f-a659-1f745de469e0
  4. U

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. HOW DO U LINK THIS STUPID MICROSOFT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO U LINK THIS STUPID MICROSOFT: SHOW ME HOW TO LINK MICROSOFT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-u-link-this-stupid-microsoft/9fc1cc4a-28a1-4bf8-b91f-25e6abf9da26
  6. How do u unlock ur laptop if it was lost and then u find it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do u unlock ur laptop if it was lost and then u find it?: How do you unlock a laptop if lost and then you find it after you already locked the device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-u-unlock-ur-laptop-if-it-was-lost-and-then/c976bf13-37b4-4084-831b-89ba90ba0c88
  7. U Should Update Your Audio Driver When Windows Suggests U To.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    U Should Update Your Audio Driver When Windows Suggests U To.: windows update suggested me I update my audio driver, I did and since then the audio volume is too low and there is a lot of distortion, I removed the driver and reinstall it and nothing change, I contacted Microsoft help and they accessed my laptop remotely and still could...
  8. U tube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    U tube: I have a U tube app called "Tube 8.1 Free" installed some years ago. It doesn't work anymore but I cannot find a replacement in the store which works in my updated windows 10 system. Any suggestions?...
  9. MIcrosoft U R NEXT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MIcrosoft U R NEXT: January 2019 Update sucks! On my desktop, since installing the Jan 2019 Updates, I have had huge problems, problems that repeated calls to Microsoft updates tech support have not resolved. In fact, I was escalated twice to Level 2 and once to Level 3, who ignored the...
  10. Microsoft Edge : Control-U

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge : Control-U: Hello, I was trying to underline on a website in Microsoft Edge and I pressed Control-U, which pulled up some panel (I have pressed Control-U several more times since then - it appears to pull up some sort of panel at the bottom of the screen), and it gave me an "UNDO"...