Windows 10: How uninstall Snip & Sketch in Win10 Home b19042

Discus and support How uninstall Snip & Sketch in Win10 Home b19042 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything I could find on the internet but nothing works. S&S is causing a conflict with PrintKey Pro which I prefer 178525 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robls99, May 4, 2021.

1. robls99 Win User

How uninstall Snip & Sketch in Win10 Home b19042

I've tried everything I could find on the internet but nothing works. S&S is causing a conflict with PrintKey Pro which I prefer

:)

robls99, May 4, 2021
  2. Fabler2 Win User

I'm on the Dev channel at the moment so try Ease of Access (Accessibility) then go to keyboard and disable Print Screen shortcut. It's more of a Windows issue rather than Snip&Sketch I think. SS should be uninstallable, though, via right click on the start menu. Failing that Geek uninstaller should remove it.

How uninstall Snip & Sketch in Win10 Home b19042 [​IMG]

Fabler2, May 4, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User

Try this from the Start Menu

or option 7 or 9 as appropriate:
    Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Be careful to follow the instructions at the top of the section.

What is the conflict? I use a couple of screenshot programs- never seen any issues. Hotkey perhaps?

dalchina, May 4, 2021
  4. How uninstall Snip & Sketch in Win10 Home b19042

How uninstall Snip & Sketch?

Hi, I'm Elise, an independent advisor and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

It can be done, but you have to use powershell to do this. The method is as below:

Step 1: Run PowerShell with admin rights. To do that, right-click on Start button on the taskbar and then click Windows PowerShell (admin) option.

Click Yes button when you get the UAC prompt.

Step 2: In the PowerShell window, type Get-AppxPackage and then press Enter key to list out all the apps installed on your PC.

Locate Snip & Sketch app entry and copy its PackageFullName.

Step 3: Execute the following command to uninstall Screen Sketch:

Get-AppxPackage PackageFullName | Remove-AppxPackage

In the above command, replace PackageFullName with the actual PackageFullName that you copied in the previous step.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Elise

EliseM_456, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. How uninstall Snip & Sketch in Win10 Home b19042 - Similar Threads - uninstall Snip Sketch

2. Snip & sketch won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & sketch won't uninstall: I removed snip & sketch by apps-> installed apps -> select and uninstall. The icon was removed from the start menu as expected. The windows store thinks it is not installed. And yet, Win-Shift-S still launches snip & sketch. I performed a search for snip & sketch and found...
  3. Snip & sketch won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & sketch won't uninstall: I removed snip & sketch by apps-> installed apps -> select and uninstall. The icon was removed from the start menu as expected. The windows store thinks it is not installed. And yet, Win-Shift-S still launches snip & sketch. I performed a search for snip & sketch and found...
  4. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  5. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch Snip: I think 'Snip & Sketch Snip' is downloaded onto my PC. But I can't seem to install it! How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-sketch-snip/ef691066-5c12-4db8-91ea-e35012381f12
  6. Snip & Sketch Snip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Snip and Sketch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip and Sketch: When I use the snip and sketch shortcut, it delays for 3 seconds before allowing me to snip what I want. When I do the same on a laptop, it is near instant. How come the snip and sketch is delayed on my computer?...
  8. How to Disable or Uninstall Snip and Sketch in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Disable or Uninstall Snip and Sketch in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you do not have any use of the Snip and Sketch tool in Windows 10, you can uninstall or disable it. In this post, we will show you how to do it. You can uninstall Snip and Sketch in Windows 10 via Settings. To disable Snip and Sketch, you have to use AppLocker. How...
  9. How uninstall Snip & Sketch?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How uninstall Snip & Sketch?: Part of the features of Snip & Sketch were broken in the recent Windows update 20H2. How do I uninstall Snip & Sketch so I can it from the Microsoft Store and re-install it?...
  10. Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip and sketch does not save snips or sketches.: Downloaded the 1809 version of windows 10, no problems except that the new "Snip and sketch" app doesn't save anything. Get a message telling me " Something went wrong" all of the time. The app will not allow me to change permission to access pictures either. Did reset it...