Windows 10: How view Outlook2016 Inbox as 1 line per email not 2

Discus and support How view Outlook2016 Inbox as 1 line per email not 2 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Using win7 Pro. I got my Inbox to display emailsbut they all show the subject line plus one preview line. How do I change it to show the 1 line... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by robls99, Jun 26, 2020 at 8:22 AM.

1. robls99 Win User

How view Outlook2016 Inbox as 1 line per email not 2

Using win7 Pro.

I got my Inbox to display emailsbut they all show the subject line plus one preview line.
    How do I change it to show the 1 line subject only per each email.

:)

2. Steve C Win User

Use single line layout in View settings. Also disable the Group By setting.

How view Outlook2016 Inbox as 1 line per email not 2 [​IMG]

How view Outlook2016 Inbox as 1 line per email not 2 [​IMG]

3. robls99 Win User

Using win7 Pro.

I got my Inbox to display emailsbut they all show the subject line plus one preview line.
    How do I change it to show the 1 line subject only per each email.

4. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

Thema:

1. How view Outlook2016 Inbox as 1 line per email not 2 - Similar Threads - view Outlook2016 Inbox

2. Vanishing emails in inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vanishing emails in inbox: The entire contents of my inbox, years' worth of emails. vanished yesterday. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vanishing-emails-in-inbox/c3c00451-d606-46d4-a348-48b4c4361d7e"
  3. How to change Number of emails per page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to change Number of emails per page: I have ALL my emails on one page. I want to go back to very old emails and selectively delete on a limited number at a time by using SELECT all for ONLY that page. How do I put limited email per page....
  4. Gmail inbox now empty - how can move email back to inbox

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail inbox now empty - how can move email back to inbox: I have a Gmail account, but this is usually accessed through Outlook 2016. Since I'd been having serious problems with the synchronization, I blindly followed the advice given by RyanV_408 (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...?auth=1&page=2) and ended up with no...
  5. EMAIL, INBOX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EMAIL, INBOX: After opening my inbox and reading the messages, moments later the messages will just disappear. did not delete them. I have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-inbox/c5d2d480-0216-4783-8357-7767321559f6
  6. go to email inbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    go to email inbox: where is my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-to-email-inbox/9dd7c9e1-bf98-411a-9fdb-c733e61b8c63"
  7. Outlook email inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email inbox: don't see much help for outlook email in the app, so the answer is probably easy. why can't I see all of the messages in my inbox on my surface, but I can on my phone. can't seem to find a setting or filter I need to change. thanks. Lew...
  8. no email list in inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    no email list in inbox: My email inbox shows multiple emails available but no list when i click on it. I have to delete the most recent email opened on the screen in order to go to the next. I've tried views tab etc, but cannot fix this....
  9. Mailbird (email): £1 per month for pro version?!

in Browsers and Email
    Mailbird (email): £1 per month for pro version?!: I am trying Mailbird. I like it. However, the free trial (of the full version) expires soon and the continuation of the full version costs $1 per month, 12 months payable in advance by various routes including Paypal. This seems odd. Why bother with such a small sum....
  10. How to configure Outlook 2010 to have 1 inbox for multiple email accts

in Browsers and Email
    How to configure Outlook 2010 to have 1 inbox for multiple email accts: I am having trouble configuring Outlook 2010 on a new Windows 10 Pro clean install so that mail from multiple Gmail and Comcast accounts all go into 1 PST file. I would like to have 1 inbox for all 5 emailaccounts. Even when I use “Manually configure Server settings…”...