Windows 10: How we can update our pc

Discus and support How we can update our pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am posting this comment because of I a new Microsoft user and i don't know how to use how to properly update our pc so can someone tell me how to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by manishyadav1, Dec 18, 2019.

1. How we can update our pc

I am posting this comment because of I a new Microsoft user and i don't know how to use how to properly update our pc so can someone tell me how to properly update our pc

< Link removed by VM >

:)

manishyadav1, Dec 18, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 18, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How we can update our pc :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 18, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

How we can update our pc

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

How we can update our pc

1. How we can update our pc - Similar Threads - update

2. I got a BSOD when i update drivers by windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I got a BSOD when i update drivers by windows update: Hello everyone.i have a pad and it run windows 10 arm on it.yesterday, i reinstall windows 10 arm and i succeed, but i see a update notice about some feature and hardware drivers update.so i download these, but i got a BSOD "soc subsystem failure" when the pad install and...
  3. "Virus and spyware definition couldn't be updated" it says. Why is that? And I can't open...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Virus and spyware definition couldn't be updated" it says. Why is that? And I can't open...: So I just got a laptop and I'm completely clueless about this thing. My connection is good but it won't update that windows defender thingy. I already tried several times but still nothing. And I can't open my store it says try again. How am I supposed to install apps when it...
  4. I can't get rid of the "Update and Shutdown" on my power button menu.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't get rid of the "Update and Shutdown" on my power button menu.: So I have an older system from 2011 that cannot be updated to the Windows feature update 20H2 or else it crashes every 5 minutes. I am currently on 1909 and it works fine. The problem I have is that Microsoft seems to be forcing me to update now and always displays "Update...
  5. Is it safe to restore point when I've updated computer parts?

Is it safe to restore point when I've updated computer parts?: Hi! So recently I got a blue screen and can't boot up my PC. I've tried a recovery drive, some things in command prompt, and none seem to have worked. I've decided that perhaps I should revert back to an old restore point. However, the last restore point saved was when I had...
  6. My Windows 10 won't update, version has reached end of service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows 10 won't update, version has reached end of service: Hello,My Windows 10 won't update because I get a message saying it has reached end of service and I need a newer version of Windows 10. How do I resolve this? Thank you,Win 10 Home, OS Build: 10.0.17134.1345...
  7. Problems updating Windows

Problems updating Windows: Windows Update troubleshooter finds a problem. I use your advanced option. It says "check for Windows update problems" and shows a yellow triangle at the bottom. When I press view detailed information, it says "problems found", "check for Windows update problems" and shows...
  8. Certificate issue after installing 20H1 feature update

Certificate issue after installing 20H1 feature update: Due to being out of support for Windows 10 1909, we are in the process of pushing the 20H1 feature update via WSUS to our remote and onsite workstations. No issues with the onsite workstations. However, with our remote users we are running into issues with what appears to be...
  9. updating printer driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    updating printer driver problem: I have an older HP printer which I really like; I have updated the driver a few times previously with no problems. The last computer I got had Win10 installed & the printer worked ok until the last year or so when it would more & more often not print a page or selection on a...
  10. SSD NVMe not accessible after 21h1 update

SSD NVMe not accessible after 21h1 update: Hi,I did every windows updates I could find and now my PC is really slow on boot and don't have access to my NVMe SSD ...I have an error message saying "access denied".Here is what I tried :Use the restore pointWorked the first time I first tried to apply the update around...