Windows 10: How/where to report a problem with the MS Tech Community website

Discus and support How/where to report a problem with the MS Tech Community website in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I just joined the MS Tech Community on their website and encountered a couple of issues - not very serious, but I thought someone might want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hsb3852, Nov 19, 2019.

1. hsb3852 Win User

How/where to report a problem with the MS Tech Community website

Hi!

I just joined the MS Tech Community on their website and encountered a couple of issues - not very serious, but I thought someone might want to fix them.

1. I registered as a member using my Skype name. I then:
      1. started to edit my profile - and it automatically filled in my real names from my account.
      2. I made some adjustments to some fields, then hit Save
      3. After saving my changes it displayed all the fields, including my changes, but
      4. my real name fields were now empty - and didn't get filled in even if I went to another tab and came back to my personal info and it continued to say it automatically filled in my real names from my account.

2. after browsing around the site I went back to the Community which I had joined - only one so far Excel. The first page displayed as in the attached screen shot.

I was using Google Chrome (latest version) for all of the above.

My PC is running Windows 10 Home (with the latest updates).

Where and how would I report them?

Thanks!

How/where to report a problem with the MS Tech Community website f390c09c-46e3-47af-8c19-8da237541794?upload=true.png

:)

hsb3852, Nov 19, 2019
  2. RonBatman Win User

Reported a lot of tech support scam websites and none was pulled down. Tried all the reporting options in microsoft's blogs and websites. How can we customers act together and take the websites down?

Reported a lot of tech support scam websites and none was pulled down. Tried all the reporting options in microsoft's blogs and websites. How can we customer act together and take the websites down? I have a list of websites and I know who owns them and
    their address as per who is history, collected long back!

Please help!

RonBatman, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

Kreij, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

1. How/where to report a problem with the MS Tech Community website - Similar Threads - where report problem

2. where is the report?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where is the report?: Where is the report generated by Microsoft Safety Scanner located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-report/6076bcee-675d-4868-96b9-441759d7719b
  3. where is the report?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the report?: Where is the report generated by Microsoft Safety Scanner located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-report/6076bcee-675d-4868-96b9-441759d7719b
  4. where is the report?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WHERE IS TECH SUPPORT???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE IS TECH SUPPORT???: Why, using Windows 11 can I no longer import photos from my camera device? Windows mandates that I import to One Drive, to a specific folder that does NOT exist. I imported the trial photo and could not find it ANYWHERE on my computer! And why won't Microsoft let me create...
  6. WHERE IS TECH SUPPORT???

WHERE IS TECH SUPPORT???: Why, using Windows 11 can I no longer import photos from my camera device? Windows mandates that I import to One Drive, to a specific folder that does NOT exist. I imported the trial photo and could not find it ANYWHERE on my computer! And why won't Microsoft let me create...
  7. Reporting MS website typos and errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reporting MS website typos and errors: Is there a simple method or email address where one can report an error or typo found within the Microsoft.com website pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reporting-ms-website-typos-and-errors/6d7978bd-eb6c-469d-8e28-14d72d6fa42a
  8. Reporting MS website typos and errors

Reporting MS website typos and errors: Is there a simple method or email address where one can report an error or typo found within the Microsoft.com website pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reporting-ms-website-typos-and-errors/6d7978bd-eb6c-469d-8e28-14d72d6fa42a
  9. where is problem in seo my website?

in Windows 10 Customization
    where is problem in seo my website?: hi to every one may web site is a problem in seo . please check my web site to say whats in problem . کادنت my web site is : Kadent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-problem-in-seo-my-website/9caeefeb-d242-4641-a693-20ab7c74d877
  10. MS community

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS community: how do I use this feature I posted a question but no answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-community/ce5aa94d-c52f-4afd-a582-a4a9a9341fcc