Windows 10: How would a server configure these tweaks?

Discus and support How would a server configure these tweaks? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; If a server needed these registry tweaks how would you come to the conclusion of what the values would be set to?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by smirk24, Feb 5, 2019.

1. smirk24 Win User

How would a server configure these tweaks?

If a server needed these registry tweaks how would you come to the conclusion of what the values would be set to?

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Executive]
    "AdditionalCriticalWorkerThreads"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanServer\Parameter]
    "MaxThreadsPerQueue"

:)

smirk24, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Feb 5, 2019
  3. computer is correctly configured but dns server not responding windows 10

We already provide the basic steps for us to change the DNS server. We suggest to contact your ISP service provider for them to configure and provide the exact DNS server.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you do have another concern.

Phillip Pio, Feb 5, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. How would a server configure these tweaks? - Similar Threads - server configure tweaks

2. How to configure cluster on Biztalk 2020 servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to configure cluster on Biztalk 2020 servers: Any leads are appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-configure-cluster-on-biztalk-2020-servers/9ceb4f27-7eb6-4abe-9153-7af1e2578f2a
  3. How to configure cluster on Biztalk 2020 servers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to configure cluster on Biztalk 2020 servers: Any leads are appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-configure-cluster-on-biztalk-2020-servers/9ceb4f27-7eb6-4abe-9153-7af1e2578f2a
  4. How to configure cluster on Biztlak 2020 servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to configure cluster on Biztlak 2020 servers: Any leads are appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-configure-cluster-on-biztlak-2020-servers/9ceb4f27-7eb6-4abe-9153-7af1e2578f2a
  5. How to configure cluster on Biztlak 2020 servers

How to configure cluster on Biztlak 2020 servers: Any leads are appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-configure-cluster-on-biztlak-2020-servers/9ceb4f27-7eb6-4abe-9153-7af1e2578f2a
  6. How would you TWEAK this Bios to reduce fan speed?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How would you TWEAK this Bios to reduce fan speed?: Greetings, Me and Mini PCs and fan noise. Yikes. I might stick my new Mini in a college dorm fridge so I never hear it. lol It's a Ryzen 5 3550H Mini... which Speedfan can't see. However there are BIOS possibilities. I found this -- [img] I've gathered if I toggle the...
  7. OpenSSH server configuration on Windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OpenSSH server configuration on Windows10: I am desperately trying to configure an openSSH-server on windows 10. I have followed serveral online tutorials but always get stuck with the keys. I have generated ssh_host_ed25519_key and ssh_host_ed25519_key.pub in C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH. But when I try to start...
  8. tweak?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tweak?: I was having slow speeds transferring files across two pcs (sometimes3.3 kps) hit upon this tip will searching google. control panel/device manager/network adapters choose your ethernet adapter/properties advance tab large send offload (ipv4) to disable large send offload...
  9. How to tweak tiles ?

How to tweak tiles ?: Good day all, I use my SurfaceGo in tablet mode and often create shortcut / tiles and place those on the tabletmode "desktop" (right name for tablet mode?). But when making more than one small tile for the same domain the all use the same logo and color and therefore there...
  10. SMTP server Configuration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SMTP server Configuration: Please, I can't find SMTP server Feature in my Windows 10. How can I install SMTP server in Window 10? I do not need Third Party SMTP that I have to pay. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smtp-server-configuration/3548a817-ff29-4343-8f60-c930242654b2