Windows 10: How Would Explain?

Discus and support How Would Explain? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear SirMadam, How's things?, How would you explain when a Trojan or something nasty was able to bypass Windows Defender on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by maroner99, Jul 9, 2020.

1. maroner99 Win User

How Would Explain?

Dear SirMadam,

How's things?,

How would you explain when a Trojan or something nasty was able to bypass Windows Defender on many occasions ,while I noticed every other antivirus free and trial or paid version which I all tested out one by one had a 100% detection rate and not one Trojan which I got had bypassed my other antivirus..I updated my Windows Defender after checking for updates and continue on to update and still sadly it hasn't changed much at all.Are you aware that there are many computer nasties out there which. Windows Defender wasn't aware of but all other anti viruses were including. Those in business.So how do you explain that..bye

:)

maroner99, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Tenforo, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Tenforo, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

How Would Explain?

1. How Would Explain? - Similar Threads - Explain

2. "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  3. "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "0x133_ISR_nvlddmkm!unknown_function" Can someone please explain this .dmp file and tell me...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : true AllowNugetExeUpdate : true NonInteractiveNuget : true AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : true...
  4. Different reasons for getting kicked out of games constantly explained below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different reasons for getting kicked out of games constantly explained below: Hi All,I require some help in regards to an issue that I have.Recently bought a new PC:i9 14900KRog Maximus Z790 Hero MotherboardRTX 407032Gb Corsair Titanium RAM1Gb Upload 1Gb Download, low ping at all timesEverytime I enter a game to play it tells me that I've lost...
  5. Different reasons for getting kicked out of games constantly explained below

Different reasons for getting kicked out of games constantly explained below: Hi All,I require some help in regards to an issue that I have.Recently bought a new PC:i9 14900KRog Maximus Z790 Hero MotherboardRTX 407032Gb Corsair Titanium RAM1Gb Upload 1Gb Download, low ping at all timesEverytime I enter a game to play it tells me that I've lost...
  6. Explain why MSERT indicate 261 files infected and at the end indicate The scan completed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explain why MSERT indicate 261 files infected and at the end indicate The scan completed...: Explain why MSERT indicate 261 files infected and at the end indicate The scan completed succesfully and no viruses, spyware and other potentially unwanted software were deleted...
  7. Explain why MSERT indicate 261 files infected and at the end indicate The scan completed...

Explain why MSERT indicate 261 files infected and at the end indicate The scan completed...: Explain why MSERT indicate 261 files infected and at the end indicate The scan completed succesfully and no viruses, spyware and other potentially unwanted software were deleted...
  8. Explain why MSERT indicate 261 files infected and at the end indicate The scan completed...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Please explain!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Please explain!: Can someone please explain to me if the "New PC MANAGER" is available or not? I have been told it has been removed from the Microsoft store! Some links divert you to the "Store" even though a message pops up "This app isn't verified". It then shows you the app in the store...
  10. Please explain!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please explain!: Can someone please explain to me if the "New PC MANAGER" is available or not? I have been told it has been removed from the Microsoft store! Some links divert you to the "Store" even though a message pops up "This app isn't verified". It then shows you the app in the store...