Windows 10: How would I back up ALL my files on my SSD and put it in my HDD?

Discus and support How would I back up ALL my files on my SSD and put it in my HDD? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; no matter if the boot of your system has failures or for those reasons you want to copy to another storage medium, the surprise is that with macrium... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by McSweg, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Cast Win User

How would I back up ALL my files on my SSD and put it in my HDD?

no matter if the boot of your system has failures or for those reasons you want to copy to another storage medium, the surprise is that with macrium free it makes it easy to move files all over a mirror. very well explained by colleagues. so we already know. however if there are more disks to clone for more than 2 pcs use macrium free and clone the system.

2. sygnus21 Win User

Windows 10 itself can do that - Create System Image in Windows 10 Windows 10 Backup Restore Tutorials

That said, if you have Macrium, I'd use that with the tutorial cereberus posted.

Good luck.

sygnus21, Sep 14, 2017
  3. Mooly Win User
    I always find cars make a poor analogy as many of the so called prestige marques are often the most troublesome and least reliable. But that's another story *Smile we know what you meant.

Mooly, Sep 14, 2017
  4. OldMike65 Win User

If a person can afford a BMW, repair bills should not be an issue... *Smile

OldMike65, Sep 14, 2017
  5. sygnus21 Win User
    Unable to delete original post.

sygnus21, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How would I back up ALL my files on my SSD and put it in my HDD? - Similar Threads - files SSD put

2. I would like to mount my HDD to/as the program files directory to save space on my SSD, how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to mount my HDD to/as the program files directory to save space on my SSD, how...: I would like to mount my HDD to/as the program files directory to save space on my SSD. From my research, there is a way to do it using symbolic links, however, I am not really satisfied with that solution as I think there could be a better one....
  3. I would like to mount my HDD to/as the program files directory to save space on my SSD, how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to mount my HDD to/as the program files directory to save space on my SSD, how...: I would like to mount my HDD to/as the program files directory to save space on my SSD. From my research, there is a way to do it using symbolic links, however, I am not really satisfied with that solution as I think there could be a better one....
  4. I would like to mount my HDD to/as the program files directory to save space on my SSD, how...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My SSD and my HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My SSD and my HDD: I have 2 drives one labeled C: and D: . The C: says its a SSD and the D: is a HDD. I'm currently on the C drive. The computer was used. The C keeps running out of memory which is the SSD. So is there a way I can install Windows 10 on the Drive? Thanks for Help. Image Below...
  6. My SSD and my HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My SSD and my HDD: I have 2 drives one labeled C: and D: . The C: says its a SSD and the D: is a HDD. I'm currently on the C drive. The computer was used. The C keeps running out of memory which is the SSD. So is there a way I can install Windows 10 on the Drive? Thanks for Help. Image Below...
  7. How do i transfer files from my HDD to my SSD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i transfer files from my HDD to my SSD?: I bought a ssd and I need to know how i can transfer all my files from that hard drive to the ssd. I deleted enough apps to make sure my HDD has enough space to transfer all the downloads and files, etc, to my SSD. I also want to make it so windows boots off my SSD instead of...
  8. How to keep my files and games on my HDD with an SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to keep my files and games on my HDD with an SSD: I recently purchased an M.2 SSD 120GB just to be a boot drive for my Windows 10 so it's faster, but I'm not sure about how to keep my files and games on my 1TB HDD but it still has Windows 10 on it and I'm not sure on how to tackle this situation. I want to keep everything on...
  9. cant move my video files back to my ssd from my hdd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant move my video files back to my ssd from my hdd: i want to move my video files back from my HDD to my SSD as i thought i was gonna take up more storage so i moved it on my HDD now i need it back on my SSD because it doesn't take up as much space but it tells me that System Volume Information access denied and when i...
  10. All my files are on my SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    All my files are on my SSD: Hey guys i just got a ssd and only want to have Windows on it and some certain programs but whenever i try to install anything it just ends up on my SSD, in some programs i cant even choose what like folder or harddrive i want to install it on. Please help 27309