Windows 10: How would I find who is accessing Microsoft Remote Desktop Session Host Service Provider?

Discus and support How would I find who is accessing Microsoft Remote Desktop Session Host Service Provider? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to know all I can about this Microsoft Remote Desktop Session Host Service Provider? As in who is accessing it, what is there device, MAC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vickyl71, May 3, 2022.

1. vickyl71 Win User

How would I find who is accessing Microsoft Remote Desktop Session Host Service Provider?

I would like to know all I can about this Microsoft Remote Desktop Session Host Service Provider? As in who is accessing it, what is there device, MAC address, IP Address, all the information I can.Then, how can I disable this.In my remote desktop setting where you should see enable and disabled. That is not there anymore, it is just blank & white.

:)

vickyl71, May 3, 2022
  2. James1093 Win User

Remote Desktop Color Depth - how to adjust

Hi,

I'm attempting to increase the color depth of a remote connection but not getting anywhere.
    Google offers two suggestions:

1) On the RD Session Host server, open Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration. To open Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, point to Remote Desktop Services, and then click Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration.

But after I get to "Administrative Tools" there is no "Remote Desktop Services" to be found.

2.This Group Policy setting is located in Computer Configuration\Policies\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Remote Desktop Services\Remote Desktop Session Host\Remote Session Environment

But I can't find where this is or how to get to it.

Thanks for any help.

James1093, May 3, 2022
  3. RS_NS Win User
    Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Session host in a Azure VM for running Tally ERP for multiple users

Hello,

In these lockdown period of Covid-19, many clients are migrating to cloud service providers for running Tally Erp9 a client based desktop application. It has has been proved to be cost effective, secure and access from anywhere solution.

Please help to provide me a simple way to host Tally Erp 9, in a Azure windows VM and access it through popular Terminal Services -formerly/RDS cal from a remote device.

As we know the Azure windows VM's gives an option to run 2 concurrent remote desktop session.How to get additional users to able to work on the application using RDS.

Please help me with the steps and expected azure pricing calculations considering 5 - 10 users at the minimum.

Regards,

RS

RS_NS, May 3, 2022
  4. 徐来清 Win User

How would I find who is accessing Microsoft Remote Desktop Session Host Service Provider?

Is that possible to use host keyboard for input on a remote desktop session on android?

hi everyone!

I have a computer running Windows 10 Professional with a USB keyboard, and I'm using an Android tablet with Microsoft Remote Desktop app to remote it.

What I want to achive is using the host keyboard for input in the remote session, cause the table is too old to support USB Keyboard or Bluetooth Keyboard.

Besides the USB keyboard, I have a bluetooth keyboard conneted to the host computer, but both keyboards can't used for input on remote session. Is there anyway to achive That?

Thank you all.

徐来清, May 3, 2022
Thema:

1. How would I find who is accessing Microsoft Remote Desktop Session Host Service Provider? - Similar Threads - find accessing Microsoft

2. Use host GPU in Remote Desktop Session

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use host GPU in Remote Desktop Session: As mentioned in this thread, I have the same problem. How do I force my VGA on my host computer running Windows 11 Pro! I don't want to waste my VGA when working with my host PC on RDP remote desktop. The old thread below is not useful....
  3. Use host GPU in Remote Desktop Session

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use host GPU in Remote Desktop Session: As mentioned in this thread, I have the same problem. How do I force my VGA on my host computer running Windows 11 Pro! I don't want to waste my VGA when working with my host PC on RDP remote desktop. The old thread below is not useful....
  4. Your Remote Desktop Services Session Ended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Remote Desktop Services Session Ended: HelloRDP is enabled on the device but upon connecting, after logging off the current user, we get the following error.Your Remote Desktop Services Session has ended.The connection to the remote computer was lost, possibly due to network connectivity problems. Try connecting...
  5. Your Remote Desktop Services Session Ended

Your Remote Desktop Services Session Ended: HelloRDP is enabled on the device but upon connecting, after logging off the current user, we get the following error.Your Remote Desktop Services Session has ended.The connection to the remote computer was lost, possibly due to network connectivity problems. Try connecting...
  6. Your Remote Desktop Services Session Ended

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How would I find who is accessing Microsoft Remote Desktop Session Host Service Provider?

How would I find who is accessing Microsoft Remote Desktop Session Host Service Provider?: I would like to know all I can about this Microsoft Remote Desktop Session Host Service Provider? As in who is accessing it, what is there device, MAC address, IP Address, all the information I can.Then, how can I disable this.In my remote desktop setting where you should see...
  8. How would I find who is accessing Microsoft Remote Desktop Session Host Service Provider?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How would I find who is accessing Microsoft Remote Desktop Session Host Service Provider?: I would like to know all I can about this Microsoft Remote Desktop Session Host Service Provider? As in who is accessing it, what is there device, MAC address, IP Address, all the information I can.Then, how can I disable this.In my remote desktop setting where you should see...
  9. Use host GPU in Remote Desktop Session

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use host GPU in Remote Desktop Session: Hello all,I'm trying to get my host computer, Windows 10, to use the GPU graphics card 3060Ti during a remote desktop session from my Windows 11 laptop.I did some searching around and every post/article I found pointed me towards a local group policy change.The instructions...
  10. Use host GPU in Remote Desktop Session

Use host GPU in Remote Desktop Session: Hello all,I'm trying to get my host computer, Windows 10, to use the GPU graphics card 3060Ti during a remote desktop session from my Windows 11 laptop.I did some searching around and every post/article I found pointed me towards a local group policy change.The instructions...