Windows 10: how would i go about blocking all the unnessasary updates that is adding games and other to...

Discus and support how would i go about blocking all the unnessasary updates that is adding games and other to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i keep having games and other added to my laptop i didn't ask for nor wanted, i didn't get asked nor alerted. i keep having settings changed after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dale rh, May 14, 2019.

1. dale rh Win User

how would i go about blocking all the unnessasary updates that is adding games and other to...

i keep having games and other added to my laptop i didn't ask for nor wanted, i didn't get asked nor alerted. i keep having settings changed after updates and have no less then 4 crashes all originating from your system updates, recent was i had added restore points of less then a week and 3 weeks removed, system protection was engage and there was nothing in the file that popped up on the desktop. this happens to stop an individual from restoring the system to before the update. win 10 is really crappy i cant even do e-mail with this os. its tracking everything that's done but wont function properly.

:)

dale rh, May 14, 2019

2. ads blocking game play

The ads in the Microsoft games do not stay in the ad box. On Microsoft Sudoku game Daily Challenge, the ad blocks the playing board so there is no way to place a number in the top right squares. I am using an Alienware 14 that has been upgraded to windows
    10. Is there any way to get these ads in the correct place so I can play the game?

Richard Monroe, May 14, 2019
  3. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 14, 2019
  4. Jose Est Win User

how would i go about blocking all the unnessasary updates that is adding games and other to...

How to block all games and also block 'Diep.io' website using settings in Microsoft Family

Hi Aziz,

To prevent child accounts from accessing apps online or play games, you can follow the steps below:

• On this link, sign in using the parent account.
    • Select the account profile that you want to manage.
    • Click More, and then select Apps, games & media.
    • Check the app that you want to block under Block inappropriate apps and games.
    You can also manage other online safety settings on this page.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jose Est, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. how would i go about blocking all the unnessasary updates that is adding games and other to... - Similar Threads - blocking unnessasary updates

2. How would I go about reporting a tech agent?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How would I go about reporting a tech agent?: I'm literally in tears right now after this call. Yes he was real I got him from the support app from windows and they called me etc etc. This man was so rude he was getting loud and yelling at me!!! I told him he doesnt need to tell and be rude and he said hes just trying to...
  3. How to block ad pop ups (123greetings and any others)

in Browsers and Email
    How to block ad pop ups (123greetings and any others): For Microsoft Edge how do you block the noise and popup notifications from third party software (123greetings, etc.)? Antivirus: Microsoft Defender Malwarebytes 14d trial Windows 1809 (17763.1282) ten forums malwarebytes scan 01032021.txt [img] 171649
  4. How do I block ads?

How do I block ads?: Someone recommended Firefox. I don't want to change from Edge. I am tired of this one advertiser who keeps distracting me with moving information and there is never an X in the upper right corner. I contacted the advertiser and haven't heard anything. You'd think they'd want...
  5. How would I go about resting an exe's icon? Ive changed it but want it to go back to its...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How would I go about resting an exe's icon? Ive changed it but want it to go back to its...: submitted by /u/MG70Gaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f66pig/how_would_i_go_about_resting_an_exes_icon_ive/
  6. How to Block Ads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Block Ads: how do I block adds on this pc [Original Title: how] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-block-ads/eb9ce020-bc0a-41c9-b99d-f56a38cab7dc
  7. G5 Games THAT you advertise HOW do I block ALL updates?

G5 Games THAT you advertise HOW do I block ALL updates?: I have lost 4 computers over the last 6 years or so, due to updates/upgrades. All were Windows 7 or higher. Now I'm losing another. I can no longer play Hidden City, which advertises ALOT on MSN Games. In the last week I've been unable to enter the game. I uninstall the...
  8. Adding an app to "Blocked Apps and Games"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding an app to "Blocked Apps and Games": How do I add an application to "Blocked Apps and Games" on my child's profile. I want to be able to block Fortnite when I feel that he's had enough. Please help!...
  9. Blocked Ad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blocked Ad: I use a surface pro 4. The seattle times a.m./p.m. email briefs are blocked. How do I unblock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/blocked-ad/f567a24d-3b96-41a8-ae45-2e36f6aa8c26
  10. How would I go by resetting Windows

How would I go by resetting Windows: Needing some help with my hp laptop it's a stream originally windows 10 with built in webcam. I purchased from pawn America on the 3rd of august and today I just received my charger from Amazon.com I bought the laptop as is without charger for 50.00 and I just plugged it in...