Windows 10: How would you like to open this file? But the file does not exist... HELP

Discus and support How would you like to open this file? But the file does not exist... HELP in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So pretty much every time I boot up my PC and everything begins to open, I get a popup asking me how I want to open this file. Problem is, the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/crazyman3561, Aug 23, 2020.

1. How would you like to open this file? But the file does not exist... HELP

So pretty much every time I boot up my PC and everything begins to open, I get a popup asking me how I want to open this file. Problem is, the file it's always trying to open had to have been deleted long ago.

I think it's trying to open a file from Avid, Digital Audio Workstation.

I try opening the file with something like WinRAR so it'd take me to the file and it just tells me the file does not exist!

I've looked in my startup programs and I cannot find it for the life of me and I just want to get rid of the popup! Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/crazyman3561
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/crazyman3561, Aug 23, 2020
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Aug 23, 2020
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile How would you like to open this file? But the file does not exist... HELP :)

jaydeee, Aug 23, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

How would you like to open this file? But the file does not exist... HELP

need some help opening a .dat file.....

I don't know if will help, but I noticed in a thread someone (@chefsuccess.com) mentioned, that, you need to use the restore to import the file.

I don't use the software, so, I have no idea on the steps/procedure.

Goodluck*Smile How would you like to open this file? But the file does not exist... HELP :)

EDIT:

Dam* those how-to web sites have everything.

Hope this helps: How to Switch Pampered Chef Files From One Computer to Another

95Viper, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

How would you like to open this file? But the file does not exist... HELP

1. How would you like to open this file? But the file does not exist... HELP - Similar Threads - open file file

2. File location does not exist.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File location does not exist.: I'm trying to download footage using Edge through IE mode. It says downloaded but the file location does not exist. I even changed the download location to D drive but the same thing happens as that file patch doesn't exist. But through the CCTV interface, it shows me the...
  3. File location does not exist.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File location does not exist.: I'm trying to download footage using Edge through IE mode. It says downloaded but the file location does not exist. I even changed the download location to D drive but the same thing happens as that file patch doesn't exist. But through the CCTV interface, it shows me the...
  4. Would you like to help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would you like to help me?: My lenovo laptops some keys are not working 0-p[;'/ those words in the bracket are not working, how do I fix it please? FYI I got 5 laptops Lenovo 82DQ and it all the same problem that those words are not working. Can anyone provide me the solution for this problem please....
  5. Would you like to help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Would you like to help me?: My lenovo laptops some keys are not working 0-p[;'/ those words in the bracket are not working, how do I fix it please? FYI I got 5 laptops Lenovo 82DQ and it all the same problem that those words are not working. Can anyone provide me the solution for this problem please....
  6. Would you like to help me?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to delete a file that does not exist?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete a file that does not exist?: I run Windows 11.I have a Roblox Player file that does not exist.When I go to my Apps & Features application, the file shows up, without a logo. I am unable to delete it, as when I try, I get this error."Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files...
  8. How to delete a file that does not exist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete a file that does not exist?: I run Windows 11.I have a Roblox Player file that does not exist.When I go to my Apps & Features application, the file shows up, without a logo. I am unable to delete it, as when I try, I get this error."Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files...
  9. %temp% in Run menu (Win+R) opens "How would you like to open this file?" instead

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    %temp% in Run menu (Win+R) opens "How would you like to open this file?" instead: As the title says. It used to open the Temp folder fine until I used a "Windows Repair" tool and chose to "Repair Reparse Points". Typing %temp% into Windows Search still works without issues. submitted by /u/khanhtranbeta06 [link] [comments]...
  10. How would you like to open this file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How would you like to open this file?: Hi, So I don't know what's been happening but every time I start up my laptop it always asks me How would you like to open this file? This also happens for other things such as trying to open appdata. I don't know how to get rid of this someone please help....