Windows 10: How2 CHange dates of a file--suggested software not good enough

Discus and support How2 CHange dates of a file--suggested software not good enough in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I used SKTimeStamp to change the dates of a file. However, I noticed it could only change 3 dates: Date Created Last Modified Last Accessed A search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pintree3, Nov 30, 2018.

1. pintree3 Win User

How2 CHange dates of a file--suggested software not good enough

I used SKTimeStamp to change the dates of a file. However, I noticed it could only change 3 dates:
    Date Created
    Last Modified
    Last Accessed
    A search for such a utility often suggests "BulkFileChanger (BFC)" which seems to do the exact same thing: only these 3 dates.
    However, if I right click on a file, for example a Word file, there 2 other dates listed:
    Content Created
    Date last Saved

Hence the above two utilities are not good enough. Is there a utility (or way) out there to change all dates including the last 2 mentioned?

Thanks in advance.

:)

pintree3, Nov 30, 2018
  2. stevednmc Win User

File organizer software?

Hello all!

Im wondering if anyone has any suggestions for file organizing software, specifically software that can find duplicates and help weed them out. Im migrating some old stuff to my new build and seems I have a TON of duplicate files, but it will take me months to go through it all.

Free software would be great, but if its good Ill gladly pay.

Thanks!

stevednmc, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 30, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How2 CHange dates of a file--suggested software not good enough :p

cadaveca, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

1. How2 CHange dates of a file--suggested software not good enough - Similar Threads - How2 CHange dates

2. is win defender good enough

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is win defender good enough: in av test feb 2023 win defender of win 10 has taken 18 our of 18 points , it was the only one who took an award from av ... then why everybody says that it is not good enough ? if that so why it always picks the trophy ? what kind of security flaw is in it ? if it has lower...
  3. Is Windows Defender good enough?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Windows Defender good enough?: I've been using Avast and Avg ever since I had a pc and recently its getting really annoying with its popups, and I'm looking for a new antivirus and I'm wondering is the windows Defender good enough to use as my normal everyday antivirus? submitted by /u/Aqua853 [link]...
  4. Is WIndows Defender good enough?

Is WIndows Defender good enough?: Is WIndows Defender bundled with Windows 10 good enough for protection or do business users require paid for products? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-windows-defender-good-enough/97597a37-ed1a-4011-a0f9-bf7a5a13fe0f
  5. Windows Defender good enough?

Windows Defender good enough?: Hello, I follow a reasonably sensible/aware browsing approach and use the following combination of AV: Comodo Internet Security V 12 locked down for max protection and firefox with bitdefender trafficlight and noscript extensions. Was wondering if i could replace CIS with...
  6. Windows Security - good enough?

Windows Security - good enough?: New to Windows 10 (Pro) ... upgraded from Windows 7 (Pro) then clean-installed W10 on a Dell 660, clearing out all my software in the process. So now I'm trying to decide whether to reinstall 3P virus/malware/firewall/etc. software. Previously was using Kaspersky. Is Windows...
  7. Windows defender is it good enough

Windows defender is it good enough: is it safe to just use windows defender or i need to get another 3rd party antivirus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-is-it-good-enough/f5be4afc-1cda-47f9-b6b5-c55ba5780da4"
  8. I could use your suggestions of a good backup software

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I could use your suggestions of a good backup software: We all have our Horror Stories of losing data and I just had mine! I guess each drive has its own recycle bin and the one on my D drive got corrupted and so I had no choice but to wipe out all my data in order to fix the problem. I can re-create the data, but, it will just...
  9. I could use your suggestions of a good backup software

in Windows 10 Support
    I could use your suggestions of a good backup software: We all have our Horror Stories of losing data and I just had mine! I guess each drive has its own recycle bin and the one on my D drive got corrupted and so I had no choice but to wipe out all my data in order to fix the problem. I can re-create the data, but, it will just...
  10. File sync software suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File sync software suggestions?: Hello, I need a free program that checks folder A (and all subfolders) and copies changes across to folder B (and subfolders). It should be reliable (i.e not crash in the middle of a sync job), do the job accurately and have a relatively simple interface. I have been...