Windows 10: How2 CHange dates of a file--suggested software not good enough

Discus and support How2 CHange dates of a file--suggested software not good enough in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I used SKTimeStamp to change the dates of a file. However, I noticed it could only change 3 dates: Date Created Last Modified Last Accessed A search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pintree3, Nov 30, 2018.

1. pintree3 Win User

How2 CHange dates of a file--suggested software not good enough

I used SKTimeStamp to change the dates of a file. However, I noticed it could only change 3 dates:
    Date Created
    Last Modified
    Last Accessed
    A search for such a utility often suggests "BulkFileChanger (BFC)" which seems to do the exact same thing: only these 3 dates.
    However, if I right click on a file, for example a Word file, there 2 other dates listed:
    Content Created
    Date last Saved

Hence the above two utilities are not good enough. Is there a utility (or way) out there to change all dates including the last 2 mentioned?

Thanks in advance.

:)

pintree3, Nov 30, 2018
  2. stevednmc Win User

File organizer software?

Hello all!

Im wondering if anyone has any suggestions for file organizing software, specifically software that can find duplicates and help weed them out. Im migrating some old stuff to my new build and seems I have a TON of duplicate files, but it will take me months to go through it all.

Free software would be great, but if its good Ill gladly pay.

Thanks!

stevednmc, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 30, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How2 CHange dates of a file--suggested software not good enough :p

cadaveca, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

1. How2 CHange dates of a file--suggested software not good enough - Similar Threads - How2 CHange dates

2. File creation date is changed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File creation date is changed: The date and time on my Surface Book Pro Windows 10 is correct. But if a create a new file, the date is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-creation-date-is-changed/486fc3cc-7ace-4dca-8dd7-ba03bd9c631b"
  3. I could use your suggestions of a good backup software

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I could use your suggestions of a good backup software: We all have our Horror Stories of losing data and I just had mine! I guess each drive has its own recycle bin and the one on my D drive got corrupted and so I had no choice but to wipe out all my data in order to fix the problem. I can re-create the data, but, it will just...
  4. I could use your suggestions of a good backup software

in Windows 10 Support
    I could use your suggestions of a good backup software: We all have our Horror Stories of losing data and I just had mine! I guess each drive has its own recycle bin and the one on my D drive got corrupted and so I had no choice but to wipe out all my data in order to fix the problem. I can re-create the data, but, it will just...
  5. Suggestions for a good Anti-Malware Software (Running Insider Preview)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suggestions for a good Anti-Malware Software (Running Insider Preview): As some of you may know, MBAM crashes when starting a scan on Insider Preview. Basically it BSODs every time. Any other suggestions for a good antimalware software? I got Defender + CryptoPrevent + MBAE. 71572
  6. Is Windows 10 defender good enough

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Windows 10 defender good enough: I'm asking since I have installed many free antivirus programs out there and some gave me BSOD's, while others were intrusive with ads or just made my pc slower. I'm kinda burnt out in them right now and just wanna know if Defender along with malwarebytes is good enough. 84783
  7. Suggestions for free audio software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggestions for free audio software: Am set up now and wanting to add some software for copying to and playing audio from the Music library now that WMP is not in 10. So any suggestions welcome *Smile 55432
  8. File sync software suggestions?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File sync software suggestions?: Hello, I need a free program that checks folder A (and all subfolders) and copies changes across to folder B (and subfolders). It should be reliable (i.e not crash in the middle of a sync job), do the job accurately and have a relatively simple interface. I have been...
  9. Any good Batch file renaming software / scripts

in Windows 10 Support
    Any good Batch file renaming software / scripts: Hi there does anybody have any decent batch file renaming software or scripts. Here's a whole slew of music files from BBC Radio 3 -- what I want is after the word Breakfast in the title to insert date and time (european format YYMMDD.HHMM -24 hr format. Here's what...
  10. Anybody have a suggestion to fix File Date formatting in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Anybody have a suggestion to fix File Date formatting in file explorer: Running Windows 10 fully updated. My File Explorer windows show several columns in the Details View: the Filename, Date Modified, Date Created, etc. The Date is formatted like this: Day Month Date Time with the Day and Month truncated to 3 letters and the Date and Time as dd...