Windows 10: Howard here my personel videos I load to this computer will not play right

Discus and support Howard here my personel videos I load to this computer will not play right in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a big problem seen the last update videos from my Camera have play right they stop showing the picture Half way through I pay for office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bating 0, Feb 17, 2019.

1. bating 0 Win User

Howard here my personel videos I load to this computer will not play right

I got a big problem seen the last update videos from my Camera have play right they stop showing the picture Half way through I pay for office

paid for office 365. your try rip me off again? please fix this foe me now . Thanks Howard in Aldergrove

:)

bating 0, Feb 17, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Feb 17, 2019
  3. videos aren't playing

Hi Karunakar,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Which Internet browser do you use to watch the videos online?

• Do you get any error message when the videos don’t play and continues to load on the browser?

If yes, what is the exact error message that you get?

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?
    The above issue may occur if non-updated, corrupted or faulty display adapters are installed on the computer.
    Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the Video Playback troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Video Playback.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2: I suggest you to update the Display adapters driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.
    • Select the Graphic driver from the list by extending Display adapters.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.
    If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Write to us with the status of the issues experienced on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Howard here my personel videos I load to this computer will not play right

Videos don't play right on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following questions:

• Do you receive any error message?

• Does the issue occur only when you play video in a particular website?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below:

If the issue persists in all websites then the issue might be occurring due to the add ons such as Adobe Flash, Microsoft Silverlight, or QuickTime to play video or audio files.

Method 1

If the issue persists in Internet Explorer also then I suggest you to refer to the following article and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: Please note that resetting Internet Explorer Settings will reset all user-defined settings including those set by installed extensions, toolbars and other add-ons to IE Defaults. This includes all Security, Privacy and Zone
    settings. Also this will clear browsing history, delete all temporary Internet Files, cookies, form data and especially all stored passwords.

If the issue persists,

Method 2

I suggest you to update the graphics driver and check.

Step 1.Press Windows and X keys together.

Step 2. Click on Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand display adapter..

Step 4. Right click on display adapter click onUpdate the driver software.

Please refer the article below:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Method 3

Turn off hardware acceleration.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

To turn off hardware acceleration

• open Internet Explorer for the desktop.
    • Tap or click the Tools button.
    • Tap or click Internet Options.
    • Tap or click the
      Advanced
      tab.
    • Select Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.
    • Tap or click OK. You must
      close and reopen Internet Explorer for changes to take effect.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Howard here my personel videos I load to this computer will not play right

1. Howard here my personel videos I load to this computer will not play right - Similar Threads - Howard here personel

2. Videos load but won't play.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos load but won't play.: My laptop is a recent HP Victus, runs windows 11 64 bit, all updated graphics card RTX3050 too,Today I was playing a video on youtube but then it got frozen, even though it was almost finished and fully loaded.Since then i was never able to play any video on any browser nor...
  3. Videos load but won't play.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos load but won't play.: My laptop is a recent HP Victus, runs windows 11 64 bit, all updated graphics card RTX3050 too,Today I was playing a video on youtube but then it got frozen, even though it was almost finished and fully loaded.Since then i was never able to play any video on any browser nor...
  4. i play video on my computer on website or video player it cropped itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i play video on my computer on website or video player it cropped itself: i have issue when play video on my windows 10 it cropped itself without edited before, all format like that even on youtube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-play-video-on-my-computer-on-website-or-video/53543272-156a-499b-9fe8-4c737ea372b4
  5. i play video on my computer on website or video player it cropped itself

i play video on my computer on website or video player it cropped itself: i have issue when play video on my windows 10 it cropped itself without edited before, all format like that even on youtube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-play-video-on-my-computer-on-website-or-video/53543272-156a-499b-9fe8-4c737ea372b4
  6. i play video on my computer on website or video player it cropped itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Video player won't load/play

Video player won't load/play: +At one time, my Windows Media Player worked fine. Now, when I try to watch a video I received on e-mail, I get the error message "Windows Media Player didn't start". Seems I can manually open it, but it doesn't link to other programs? Microsoft has so many pages of downloads...
  8. Video player won't load/play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video player won't load/play: I seem to have lost my media player for Windows 10. While in my e-mail, if I try to play a video, I get this message: Sorry, the video player failed to load.Error Code: 101102. I have never messed with the program and wonder if an update messed up the link to the player or if...
  9. my computer don't plays videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    my computer don't plays videos: My computer ( Windows 10 ) won't play any video that I transfer from my cell. Help, Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-dont-plays-videos/a9b9057a-2d18-4d74-aadf-782a6cd68193
  10. Saved videos on my computer won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Saved videos on my computer won't load: So I was editing a video in Premiere and exported it. The video is about fifteen minutes long and when it hits the seven minute forty seconds mark, it breaks and it acts like the video is over. The progress bar in the bottom then skips to the end of the video even though it...