Windows 10: Howcan i turn on my: on Windows defender /Control of apps and Browsers

Discus and support Howcan i turn on my: on Windows defender /Control of apps and Browsers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I whould like to (if possible) get some help. Because, me windows defender looks like is working just fine… but when i go to section of (Control... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 010906050, May 7, 2019.

1. 010906050 Win User

Howcan i turn on my: on Windows defender /Control of apps and Browsers

Hi

I whould like to (if possible) get some help.

Because, me windows defender looks like is working just fine… but when i go to section of (Control of apps and Browsers) the program does not allow me to change nothing (it say: i need the adeministrator allow to turn it on)

i have tryed to turn it on … but nothing seems to allow me to get (Change) this (ademin… ????)

I ´m the ademenistrator of this PC… but not on this Windows Defender section…

so this part of The Windows Defender id OFF work.

:)

010906050, May 7, 2019

2. Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Pictures

edouardlesly1, May 7, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Hi Craig,

There's a possibility that the SmartScreen option is on that's why you're unable to install downloaded apps. Let's try to turn it off and see if it helps. See the steps below:

• Open Windows Defender Security Center from your Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
    • Click on the App and browser control button on the left side of the window.
    • Click on Off in the Check apps and files section.

Let us know if the suggestion helps you out.

John Sarc, May 7, 2019
  4. Malcolm21 Win User

Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Did not resolve with Citrix app

Malcolm21, May 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Howcan i turn on my: on Windows defender /Control of apps and Browsers - Similar Threads - Howcan turn defender

2. Windows Defender Settings App And Browser Control Wont Change to warn

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Settings App And Browser Control Wont Change to warn: Hello, I am trying to have more control over my system and trying to switch the windows smart screen settings to warn instead of block, however whenever I do this, and exit out, when i go back to check the settings have taken affect they revert back to their original block...
  3. APP AND BROWSER CONTROL is confusing me

APP AND BROWSER CONTROL is confusing me: In "Windows Defender", under "Windows Security" quietly sleeps a heading labelled "Aps and Browser Control". The message there reads, "Check Aps And Browser Control are off. Your computer could be vulnerable." So, I changed it from "OFF" to 'WARN". Is this correct?...
  4. How can I turn on App & browser control in Windows Defender

How can I turn on App & browser control in Windows Defender: Hi I whould like to (if possible) get some help. Because, me windows defender looks like is working just fine… but when i go to section of (Control of apps and Browsers) the program does not allow me to change nothing (it say: i need the adeministrator allow to turn it on)...
  5. App & Browser Control Settings

App & Browser Control Settings: When you select Block in these settings are you blocking that setting from working or turning it on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/app-browser-control-settings/8ffb12e9-ce36-4eb0-a209-ac22eb4bcf1b
  6. my windows defender wont turn on

my windows defender wont turn on: help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-windows-defender-wont-turn-on/96db1a84-06d3-49d4-96d8-f80b2160842a
  7. my defender is not turning on

my defender is not turning on: sir i have turned off my windows defender from regedit to activate my win 10. then after activating my win and then i tried to turn it on from regedit. i putted the value to the initial and restarted my system..... but after that my defender is not turning on. i tried alot...
  8. Windows Defender Virus Protection Settings for Apps & Browser Control Smartscreen needs...

Windows Defender Virus Protection Settings for Apps & Browser Control Smartscreen needs...: I am using Windows Defender Security Center for Windows 10. In the Apps & Browser the "Check apps and files" says it is off and needs administrator permission to change this setting and set up Smartscreen. How do I run Windows Defender Security Center as an administrator? I...
  9. I can't turn on windows defender

I can't turn on windows defender: I accidentally downloaded a virus a few days ago, and now if I try to turn on windows defender it says "Your Virus and Threat protection is managed by your organization." but I'm not part of any kind of company or organization. What do I do?...
  10. HowCan I control an ACER Laptop by PC both Windows 10 to examine fault

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HowCan I control an ACER Laptop by PC both Windows 10 to examine fault: My son who is severely autistic spends his time making endless lists. Somehow his laptop (New 24th Apr17) has changed so that the instruction Buttons are Black and the Writing on them is also black. I have managed to call up a black page for word from Office Home and Student...