Windows 10: How's the new face login feature?

Discus and support How's the new face login feature? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Haven't seen posting on the new face login feature, is it any good? I know it also depends on how good the webcam is but I've been using the feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nemix, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Nemix Win User

How's the new face login feature?

Haven't seen posting on the new face login feature, is it any good?

I know it also depends on how good the webcam is but I've been using the feature with Lenovo laptops since Windows 7 and find very convenient on good lighting conditions.

Can Windows 10 have several methods for login? Example face login, password and picture password?

:)

Nemix, Aug 1, 2015

2. user login screen is showing only face login

In windows 8.1 I used to get two options for login either face login or password login. Now windows 10 I have one option of login i.e face login face login is not possible in all light conditions how can I login system in such a cases

gopimoturu, Aug 1, 2015
  3. unable to configure gmail widget on Nokia n8

whenever i try to add new mailbox and try to login, it shows invalid username/password...

how do i correct this error??

i face same problem with other apps like Nokia Instant messenger...i can never login to my google talk a/c

deNdroN---01, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

How's the new face login feature?

1. How's the new face login feature? - Similar Threads - How's face login

2. "New Features"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "New Features": I am being bombarded incessantly by messages (accompanied by a really irritating jingle) telling me that Windows is "adding some new features" followed a minute or so later by a further message that "something went wrong" and the install failed. I have not asked for, neither...
  3. Windows fails to load the face login.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows fails to load the face login.: Hi Microsoft, I have noticed the following issue: Windows cannot load the face login. I need to use pin or password to login. Camera is working. The troubleshooter fixes the problem only for 1 restart as the same problem occurs again on subsequent restarts. Kindly fix...
  4. Facing issue with Windows Hello feature

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Facing issue with Windows Hello feature: I get Windows Hello to work and it works for a few days, and then stops working. I get various errors like "Couldn't turn on the Camera". I go to Settings and do a remove of the facial recognition, and try to re-add it. I never get the Pin logon screen to show. Help....
  5. Unable to face login in windows 10 home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to face login in windows 10 home: I have dell insipiron 5378 7th gen laptop with windows 10 home os , but i can't face login there is no option for scanning face rather there is written information that your device dont have facelogin plz help me...
  6. Camera face login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Camera face login: My computer was on as my grandchild pushed some buttons.I turned the computer off. As I turned it back on it would not turn on the camera to see my face. I tried pin password, nothing works. What can I do to turn the camera on, I have a he envy xx with windows 10....
  7. Facing Login Error in 192.168.10.1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facing Login Error in 192.168.10.1: Hi, My Question : i have DHCP server with scope 192.168.10.1 - 192.168.12.254 with Subnet 255.255.254.0, now the issue is that dhcp server made it superscope One : 192.168.10.1 - 192.168.11.254 and Second 192.168.12.1-254 but DHCP assigning the lease addresses with Scope...
  8. face recognition and PIN login problem

face recognition and PIN login problem: I have a brand new Microsoft Surface Laptop running Windows 10. After the initial startup and setting of a new PIN and face recognition the it automatically updated. On attempting to login face recognition attempted to engage and login several times until that locked as a...
  9. how to change face on face recognition in windows 10

how to change face on face recognition in windows 10: jep ,that is my question ,and i have problem with that ,thank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-to-change-face-on-face-recognition-in-windows/f1fb2883-5f39-4d56-a8fd-d2accfdce249"
  10. how to use new windows ink feature?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to use new windows ink feature?: Creator update was installed this morning, took 3 hours on a fast computer with a fast internet connection, geeze. > Return to past activities is nice feature (winkey + tab) > Emoji's is cute new feature (winkey + period) > Dictate via voice is an awesome new feature...