How's the new face login feature?

Discus and support How's the new face login feature? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Haven't seen posting on the new face login feature, is it any good? I know it also depends on how good the webcam is but I've been using the feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nemix, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Nemix Win User

Haven't seen posting on the new face login feature, is it any good?

I know it also depends on how good the webcam is but I've been using the feature with Lenovo laptops since Windows 7 and find very convenient on good lighting conditions.

Can Windows 10 have several methods for login? Example face login, password and picture password?

:)

Nemix, Aug 1, 2015
  2. gopimoturu Win User

user login screen is showing only face login

In windows 8.1 I used to get two options for login either face login or password login. Now windows 10 I have one option of login i.e face login face login is not possible in all light conditions how can I login system in such a cases

gopimoturu, Aug 1, 2015
  3. deNdroN---01 Win User
    unable to configure gmail widget on Nokia n8

whenever i try to add new mailbox and try to login, it shows invalid username/password...

how do i correct this error??

i face same problem with other apps like Nokia Instant messenger...i can never login to my google talk a/c

deNdroN---01, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

1. How's the new face login feature? - Similar Threads - How's face login

2. What is New with Xbox Customer Support

in Windows 10 News
    What is New with Xbox Customer Support: [ATTACH] Team Xbox is always working to bring you great games, enhanced capabilities, and new ways to play and connect with your friends. As a support team, we want to provide fast and effective help whenever you need it and in the form that works best for you. We’re...
  3. How can I get remote desktop to consistently work?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get remote desktop to consistently work?: I have used remote desktop for years, but since the windows 10 app came out, I have nothing but trouble. Most of the time it just won't connect. It wants an email or URL. This is a private LAN. I've enabled remote desktop on the server and my local PC. I am the administrator....
  4. how do you remove searches from task bar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do you remove searches from task bar: how do you remove searches from task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-you-remove-searches-from-task-bar/01453ef3-8c3e-485c-9ea4-8a0c63041c33"
  5. how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10: how do I find my cursor on my acer laptop. windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-find-my-cursor-on-acer-windows-10/712f1d6f-06fd-45da-ade4-646a20b6b9a6
  6. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18219 - August 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18219 - August 16: Hello Windows Insiders! Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18219 (19H1) to Windows Insiders who have opted in to Skip Ahead. What’s new in Build 18219 Narrator Improvements We have made the following changes and improvements: Reliability: We have...
  7. How to move C:\...\Appdata\Local to other disk?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to move C:\...\Appdata\Local to other disk?: Hello everyone!... Last week, I have been trying a lot of stuff to move my files from Appdata. However creating a symbolic link is not enough. I got PC's where i could change the location just by clicking to properties(Going to Location and changing it manually), but they...
  8. How to check if my caddy is SATA 3.0?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to check if my caddy is SATA 3.0?: How do I find if my caddy is using SATA 3.0? 116084
  9. How to get mouse running again ????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get mouse running again ????: My machine aotumatic updated to 1803 17134.228 and it seems like it will NOT accept my USB ports ! I have my mouse in an USB !!!!!!!!!! Can you imaging install/troubleshoot with no mouse working ... mission imposible ! How can I get my mouse running again OR...
  10. Microsoft shows off the modern Skype’s upcoming split view feature on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows off the modern Skype’s upcoming split view feature on Windows: The Redmond-based Microsoft has recently announced that it has changed its plan concerning the discontinuation of classic Skype in September. The support for classic Skype will continue for some time and it will be discontinued when the modern version of Skype is...