Windows 10: How's the new face login feature?

Discus and support How's the new face login feature? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Haven't seen posting on the new face login feature, is it any good? I know it also depends on how good the webcam is but I've been using the feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nemix, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Nemix Win User

How's the new face login feature?

Haven't seen posting on the new face login feature, is it any good?

I know it also depends on how good the webcam is but I've been using the feature with Lenovo laptops since Windows 7 and find very convenient on good lighting conditions.

Can Windows 10 have several methods for login? Example face login, password and picture password?

:)

Nemix, Aug 1, 2015
  2. gopimoturu Win User

user login screen is showing only face login

In windows 8.1 I used to get two options for login either face login or password login. Now windows 10 I have one option of login i.e face login face login is not possible in all light conditions how can I login system in such a cases

gopimoturu, Aug 1, 2015
  3. deNdroN---01 Win User
    unable to configure gmail widget on Nokia n8

whenever i try to add new mailbox and try to login, it shows invalid username/password...

how do i correct this error??

i face same problem with other apps like Nokia Instant messenger...i can never login to my google talk a/c

deNdroN---01, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

How's the new face login feature?

1. How's the new face login feature? - Similar Threads - How's face login

2. face recognition and PIN login problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    face recognition and PIN login problem: I have a brand new Microsoft Surface Laptop running Windows 10. After the initial startup and setting of a new PIN and face recognition the it automatically updated. On attempting to login face recognition attempted to engage and login several times until that locked as a...
  3. how to change face on face recognition in windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to change face on face recognition in windows 10: jep ,that is my question ,and i have problem with that ,thank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-to-change-face-on-face-recognition-in-windows/f1fb2883-5f39-4d56-a8fd-d2accfdce249"
  4. New Feature: How do I get Rid of It?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Feature: How do I get Rid of It?: I've noticed a new feature that has just been shoved in my face by MS. Now, when I log on, I get this popup from Hotmail: [img] I'd like to get rid of it, but how? 114838
  5. New Edge Feature

in Browsers and Email
    New Edge Feature: Not sure when this was added (might have been the most recent Edge update), but they now have a "Do not allow this site to open more dialogs" checkbox so those input hijacking websites that claim to be a virus, or from Microsoft can no longer be permanently locked out. It...
  6. New Laptop how to change login name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Laptop how to change login name: Windows comes with a number of built-in accounts, these are part of the system and cannot be deleted or renamed. Administrator is one of these, Guest is another. Normally Administrator is disabled, so you would not see it as an account you can log in to. Instead, you...
  7. Cool new feature?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cool new feature?: Dunno if I've been under a rock or what, but found this cool feature... WMP interfaced with the keyboard volume controls... [img] 3188
  8. New Features of 10586

in Windows 10 Support
    New Features of 10586: What have you discovered so far besides what is written on release notes? I did an in-place upgrade on one of my PCs to see how it goes and right after the installation, the new Compatibility Assistant popped up saying that it removed some of my incompatible apps. Or maybe...
  9. how to use new windows ink feature?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to use new windows ink feature?: Creator update was installed this morning, took 3 hours on a fast computer with a fast internet connection, geeze. > Return to past activities is nice feature (winkey + tab) > Emoji's is cute new feature (winkey + period) > Dictate via voice is an awesome new feature...
  10. Windows 10 Build 9901 Features New Login and Lock Screen..

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9901 Features New Login and Lock Screen..: Microsoft is bringing quite a lot of changes in Windows 10, and the technical preview builds that can be downloaded right now are living proof that, as compared to its predecessors, the new OS will make everything not only more appropriate for all users, but also more...