How's the new face login feature?

Discus and support How's the new face login feature? in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Haven't seen posting on the new face login feature, is it any good? I know it also depends on how good the webcam is but I've been using the feature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nemix, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Nemix Win User

Haven't seen posting on the new face login feature, is it any good?

I know it also depends on how good the webcam is but I've been using the feature with Lenovo laptops since Windows 7 and find very convenient on good lighting conditions.

Can Windows 10 have several methods for login? Example face login, password and picture password?

:)

Nemix, Aug 2, 2015
  2. gopimoturu Win User

user login screen is showing only face login

In windows 8.1 I used to get two options for login either face login or password login. Now windows 10 I have one option of login i.e face login face login is not possible in all light conditions how can I login system in such a cases

gopimoturu, Aug 2, 2015
  3. deNdroN---01 Win User
    unable to configure gmail widget on Nokia n8

whenever i try to add new mailbox and try to login, it shows invalid username/password...

how do i correct this error??

i face same problem with other apps like Nokia Instant messenger...i can never login to my google talk a/c

deNdroN---01, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

How's the new face login feature? - Similar Threads - How's face login

1. How do I seize control of my computer from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I seize control of my computer from Microsoft?: I am so mad right now I cannot think straight. I hate MS photo viewer!!!! I hate Groove Music!!!! Up until today I used Irfanview for all image files. Up until today I used Microsoft Media Player as default music program. *Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad In Settings >Apps> Default...
  2. How to reset Windows Update on Windows 10 to fix download issues

in Windows 10 News
    How to reset Windows Update on Windows 10 to fix download issues: Are you stuck trying to download and install Windows 10 updates? Don’t worry though, we’ll show you how to reset Windows Update on Windows 10 in this guide. It is of prime importance to be able to download all the latest updates on Windows 10 as it provides the operating...
  3. How do I seize control of my computer from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I seize control of my computer from Microsoft?: I am so mad right now I cannot think straight. I hate MS photo viewer!!!! I hate Groove Music!!!! Up until today I used Irfanview for all image files. Up until today I used Microsoft Media Player as default music program. *Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad In Settings >Apps> Default...
  4. How do I seize control of my computer from Heil Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I seize control of my computer from Heil Microsoft?: I am so mad right now I cannot think straight. I hate MS photo viewer!!!! I hate Groove Music!!!! Up until today I used Irfanview for all image files. Up until today I used Microsoft Media Player as default music program. *Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad In Settings >Apps> Default...
  5. How to preserve Edge Passwords prior to reformat and clean install?

in Browsers and Email
    How to preserve Edge Passwords prior to reformat and clean install?: Hi, I hope the title says enough, obviously windows 10. How to preserve Edge Passwords prior to reformat and clean install? Thanks 112745
  6. how to add seperator to context menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to add seperator to context menu?: Hi, im modifying some of the context menu items in personalize (classic) how do you add a seperator in the context menu? 112699
  7. How do I get rid of Strange Icon (smiley face) on tool bar

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get rid of Strange Icon (smiley face) on tool bar: I have a strange Icon (smiley face) on tool bar. How do I get rid of it? Attached is a screen shot of the icon. I think it came from some freeware that I installed. I don't know which one. I uninstalled the 'page maximum' from JiiSoft.com. I thought that's where it came from,...