Windows 10: howto get erid of option page that faces me whenever I want to access gmail account

Discus and support howto get erid of option page that faces me whenever I want to access gmail account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do I get rid of the option page that hounds me when I try to access gmail? It is a nuisance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fussellthomas, Jan 5, 2020.

1. howto get erid of option page that faces me whenever I want to access gmail account

how do I get rid of the option page that hounds me when I try to access gmail? It is a nuisance

:)

fussellthomas, Jan 5, 2020
  2. Winuser Win User

Can't access Gmail account

I have my gmail account setup for 2 step verification. I was worried because I wasn't receiving a text with my code. It's working again so I guess it was a problem at there end.

Winuser, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Gmail accounts and Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are you trying to setup the accounts?
    • Are you facing the issue setting the Gmail accounts for mail app?
    • Are you trying to set the account for logging in the system?
    Please post us back with more information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 5, 2020
  4. howto get erid of option page that faces me whenever I want to access gmail account

Windows 10 Mail forgets Gmail password almost every day

Reason

Windows Mail app keeps prompting for Gmail account password frequently with the "your gmail settings are out of date" message—
    According to a comment on this post . . .

Potential Solutions

Based on some quick research there may be two options that may help resolve this. . .

1. Enable the 2-Step Verification functionality and security feature with your Gmail account and then use the 2-Step Verification to verify and trust the Windows Mail app to have access to your Gmail account
    2. Enable and use the Less Secure Apps functionality by turning that ON and using your usual Gmail account password with the Windows Mail app to authenticate

Further Resources

Pimp Juice IT, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

howto get erid of option page that faces me whenever I want to access gmail account

1. howto get erid of option page that faces me whenever I want to access gmail account - Similar Threads - howto erid option

2. i cant login in copilot whenever i click on sign in option it redirect me that page again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant login in copilot whenever i click on sign in option it redirect me that page again...: i cant login in copilot whenever i click on sign in option it redirect me that page again and again this loops continue so i cant get page when i can feel email and login so what can i do ....
  3. i cant login in copilot whenever i click on sign in option it redirect me that page again...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant login in copilot whenever i click on sign in option it redirect me that page again...: i cant login in copilot whenever i click on sign in option it redirect me that page again and again this loops continue so i cant get page when i can feel email and login so what can i do ....
  4. Whenever I try to add gmail account it shows me a error. error code: 0x80070003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to add gmail account it shows me a error. error code: 0x80070003: Whenever I try to to add gmail account an Error 'Something went wrong' error pops up, code 0x80070003. I tried reinstalling, resetting but nothing worked. It was working when I was in windows 10 but after updating to 11 I just can't log in to my gmail account. Any solution?...
  5. Whenever I try to add gmail account it shows me a error. error code: 0x80070003

Whenever I try to add gmail account it shows me a error. error code: 0x80070003: Whenever I try to to add gmail account an Error 'Something went wrong' error pops up, code 0x80070003. I tried reinstalling, resetting but nothing worked. It was working when I was in windows 10 but after updating to 11 I just can't log in to my gmail account. Any solution?...
  6. i want to transfer data from Microsoft account to gmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to transfer data from Microsoft account to gmail account: please send game data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-transfer-data-from-microsoft-account-to/7b8de853-1e50-4dfb-8c18-63b4d9a1001e
  7. i want to transfer data from Microsoft account to gmail account

i want to transfer data from Microsoft account to gmail account: please send game data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-transfer-data-from-microsoft-account-to/7b8de853-1e50-4dfb-8c18-63b4d9a1001e
  8. Windows wanting to "control" my gmail account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows wanting to "control" my gmail account?: When trying to repair my gmail accounts attached to my Outlook why do I keep getting the window stating that Windows wants to "control, delete, basically take over" my accounts? If I say no, my email accounts stay out of date?...
  9. We couldn't access this account: Gmail...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We couldn't access this account: Gmail...: To solve the problem of " We couldn't access this account: Gmail, (because I disabled less secure apps), I went to this site: "https://myaccount.google.com/lesssecureapps?pli=1" and click "ON". Problem solved....
  10. Can't access Gmail account

in Browsers and Email
    Can't access Gmail account: When my email client tried to check my Gmail I was asked for my password. I entered my password and got the prompt to enter the code sent to my cell phone. Nothing is being sent to my phone. I can't find my backup codes to try. Anyone using 2 code verification for their Gmail...