Windows 10: Howto make my child to install apps himself when using Microsoft Family Safety

Discus and support Howto make my child to install apps himself when using Microsoft Family Safety in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi,I have setup a child account MS Family Safety for my child 12 on his PC.He cannot install apps himself, I need to go there every time to enter the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Martin_123MS, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Howto make my child to install apps himself when using Microsoft Family Safety

Hi,I have setup a child account MS Family Safety for my child 12 on his PC.He cannot install apps himself, I need to go there every time to enter the admin password.It is very annoying for me and for him to.How to make him to be able to install apps himself on his child account?BR, Martin

:)

Martin_123MS, Jun 8, 2022

2. Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

Howto make my child to install apps himself when using Microsoft Family Safety 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Jun 8, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Family safety - child can disable all feature, why?

Hi,

There may be a sync issue with the restrictions that has been applied to the child account. To isolate your concern regarding Family Safety, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Remove the Child account on the Family Safety website.
    • Change the passwords of your account.
    • Add the Child account again.
    • Add the restrictions to the Child account again.

Keep us updated with the results if your child will still be able to turn off the Family Safety feature after performing the steps above.

Kristoffer Abs, Jun 8, 2022
  4. Howto make my child to install apps himself when using Microsoft Family Safety

Microsoft family safety not working--at all.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconveniece caused to you. Let me help you.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which web browser are you using?
    • Are the settings on the Family Safety options on your computer are the same with the one on
      http://familysafety.live.com?

I suggest you to login with your parental account and check if you are able to manage the family settings.

If the issue still persist, it might appears that the Child account is not configure correctly. I suggest you to remove the Family Safety and configure it again.

How do I remove Family Safety?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/family-safety-remove-uninstall-faq

Now, setup Family Safety.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/set-up-family-safety#set-up-family-safety=windows-8

After creating the child account, you can then go to the Family Safety website, login using the parent account and then manage your child's restrictions and monitoring options.

Refer the following Microsoft help article.

Filter apps and games with Microsoft Edge

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 8, 2022
Thema:

Howto make my child to install apps himself when using Microsoft Family Safety

1. Howto make my child to install apps himself when using Microsoft Family Safety - Similar Threads - Howto child install

2. Microsoft Family Safety removing a child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety removing a child: My daughter is now a lot older and so if I remove her from Microsoft Family Safety does this remove her account from the PC ?I just want to remove the Microsoft Family Safety control but allow her to access the computer as normal. She has a lot of school work that I do not...
  3. Microsoft Family Safety removing a child

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety removing a child: My daughter is now a lot older and so if I remove her from Microsoft Family Safety does this remove her account from the PC ?I just want to remove the Microsoft Family Safety control but allow her to access the computer as normal. She has a lot of school work that I do not...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety removing a child

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Howto make my child to install apps himself when using Microsoft Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Howto make my child to install apps himself when using Microsoft Family Safety: Hi,I have setup a child account MS Family Safety for my child 12 on his PC.He cannot install apps himself, I need to go there every time to enter the admin password.It is very annoying for me and for him to.How to make him to be able to install apps himself on his child...
  6. Howto make my child to install apps himself when using Microsoft Family Safety

Howto make my child to install apps himself when using Microsoft Family Safety: Hi,I have setup a child account MS Family Safety for my child 12 on his PC.He cannot install apps himself, I need to go there every time to enter the admin password.It is very annoying for me and for him to.How to make him to be able to install apps himself on his child...
  7. A child leaves family group himself

A child leaves family group himself: HiI'm trying to setup family safety to protect a child from an adult content and limit time spent with PC. I've created family group and invited child's account to the family. Then applied permissions.Child left the family group and disabled parental control. How to prevent...
  8. A child leaves family group himself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A child leaves family group himself: HiI'm trying to setup family safety to protect a child from an adult content and limit time spent with PC. I've created family group and invited child's account to the family. Then applied permissions.Child left the family group and disabled parental control. How to prevent...
  9. A child leaves family group himself

10. Family Safety, how to stop a child from deleting himself as a family member

Family Safety, how to stop a child from deleting himself as a family member: Is there a way to disable a child from removing itself from the family? I am testing the child settings for our family. I logged in as a child account. From there I went to manage family settings online. I noticed a link that would remove me the child account from the...