Windows 10: Howto permanently disable unistack duplicate services?

Discus and support Howto permanently disable unistack duplicate services? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I mean the duplicates with the cryptic numbers (like _6cf817e) in the services.msc. They do not add vital functionality to the system. All the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by irrelevantname, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Howto permanently disable unistack duplicate services?

I mean the duplicates with the cryptic numbers (like _6cf817e) in the services.msc.

They do not add vital functionality to the system. All the standard services work as intended. The collective of this service group just reserve 1 GB of memory and add nothing. I want the memory freed so I can use it.

They cannot de disabled using the services.msc. They reenable themselves after being disabled. That's all broken and suspicious. I forcefully deleted the AarSvc agent dll. I disabled (via registry) all of them to test this non-existing functionality.

How do i **** remove this useless clutter out of this **** software? I don't want any excuse about "what if". I don't need agents and user activity monitors. I tested all it and it's useless consumption of ressources. Make it go away. Stop with the ****.

:)

irrelevantname, Aug 24, 2019
  2. xraiderv1 Win User

high cpu usage by service host unistack service group

every single session since the latest update I inevitably spend half an hour sitting with high cpu usage going to the 'service host unistack service group' and its to the point where I'm curious...what is this? what does it do? is its sole purpose in life to have me glare at it for 30 minutes every morning? I've read and tried some of the troubleshooting steps here on other threads, looked at ms' community forums, seems like an issue within the os to me. so...what do I do?

xraiderv1, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Unistack Service constantly at 100% disk usage

Hello Ruben,

Thank you for your reply.

Have you tried check if the issue occurs in safe mode\clean boot?

If not, I suggest you to follow the steps suggested to boot into safe mode and check.

If the problem does not exist in safe mode, try to perform a clean boot (from the
    link you have provided) and check.

Do update us with the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 24, 2019
  4. Howto permanently disable unistack duplicate services?

Unistack Service constantly at 100% disk usage

Hi Ruben,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you with the query.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

I understand that Unistack service is occupying large disk space.

• Did you try the steps suggested in the link you have posted?
    Also, try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Let us run System Maintenance troubleshooter which helps to find and clean up unused files, shortcuts, and perform maintenance tasks.

Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows and X key together and select
    Control Panel.

2. Click on Troubleshooting.

3. Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.

4. Click on System Maintenance option.

5. Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to start your computer in safe mode with Networking and check if the issue appears there as well.

Safe Mode with Networking:

Safe mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Howto permanently disable unistack duplicate services?

1. Howto permanently disable unistack duplicate services? - Similar Threads - Howto permanently disable

2. How to disable security center service wscsvc permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable security center service wscsvc permanently: Hello,I have disabled all windows defender and antivirus but i want to stop the security center service too. I tried to modify the registry Start of this service but i have no access.Can anyone help me?Many thanks in advance!...
  3. How to disable windows update service permanently?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable windows update service permanently?: I try to disable permanently the windows update service but it doesn't work. I have tried to disable it from the registry editor following the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Update and from services but neither of these two work. Could you...
  4. How to disable windows update service permanently?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable windows update service permanently?: I try to disable permanently the windows update service but it doesn't work. I have tried to disable it from the registry editor following the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Update and from services but neither of these two work. Could you...
  5. Unistack 80150

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unistack 80150: Hi there, I have been having problems figuring out what these services on my PC are. I haven't seen them before, and they seem sketchy. I think that they have been opening lots of system interrupts, possibly ruining my laptop. I have tried to stop some, but many more appear...
  6. Unistack 80150

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unistack 80150: Hi there, I have been having problems figuring out what these services on my PC are. I haven't seen them before, and they seem sketchy. I think that they have been opening lots of system interrupts, possibly ruining my laptop. I have tried to stop some, but many more appear...
  7. Permanently disable Antimalware Service executable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Permanently disable Antimalware Service executable?: I have Windows 10 Home, so the Group Policy edit isn't possible. The usual registry hack doesn't work in newer versions of Windows. Is there anything else that can be done? PS. I know that disabling it is a bad idea security wise, and I'm okay with it because my priority...
  8. Permanently disable Windows Update Service

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Permanently disable Windows Update Service: Hello, is there a way to permanently disable Windows Update Service? disable Windows Update Service (turns back to Manual and starts the service..) Disable in group policies created Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\AU Key and "AUOptions:2" I...
  9. Duplicate services

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate services: Curious what the dynamically allocated hex numbers are on several services: CDPUserSvc_547cc BluetoothUserService_547cc Etc. The first couple times I set these to start 4 in the registry, they reset themselves to start 3 on reboot. Now, they aren't ( they're rebooting with...
  10. high cpu usage by service host unistack service group

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    high cpu usage by service host unistack service group: every single session since the latest update I inevitably spend half an hour sitting with high cpu usage going to the 'service host unistack service group' and its to the point where I'm curious...what is this? what does it do? is its sole purpose in life to have me glare at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. AarSvcGroup

2. how to disable unistack service group

3. service host unistack service group high disk usage

4. disable unistackservice win10 ,
  5. how to disable unistack Windows 10,
  6. aarsvc service,
  7. disable all unistack in registry,
  8. win 10 service unistak,
  9. service host unistack service group,
  10. mematikan stop service host unistack group,
  11. how to disable all unistack services,