Windows 10: HOWWWWWWWW I CANT EVEN USE MICROSOFT STORE CHESSES

Discus and support HOWWWWWWWW I CANT EVEN USE MICROSOFT STORE CHESSES in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PLZ I AM GETING TIRED OF THIS MS-WPC THING I CANT USE DOLBY ACCESS INSTAGRAM AND MICROSOFT STORE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DOMIGAMER_YT0900, Sep 15, 2018.

1. HOWWWWWWWW I CANT EVEN USE MICROSOFT STORE CHESSES

HEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PLZ I AM GETING TIRED OF THIS MS-WPC THING I CANT USE DOLBY ACCESS INSTAGRAM AND MICROSOFT STORE FLIP CUZ THIS STUPID MS-WPC

:)

DOMIGAMER_YT0900, Sep 15, 2018

2. Favorites bar and Chess Titans game missing after upgrade to Windows 10

Hi Ray,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issue with finding Favorites bar do let us know the following:

• Where exactly are you referring to Favorites bar?
    • Are you referring to any browser/ File Explorer?

Also, I would like to inform that last version of Chess Titans game is not for Windows 10.

I suggest you to type Chess in the Windows Store and search if there are any related games found.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with required information to assist you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Microsoft Chess Titans

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

Unfortunately Chess Titans game is not available on Windows store. However we have more similar games on Windows store for free. You may check for the same.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Sep 15, 2018
  4. HOWWWWWWWW I CANT EVEN USE MICROSOFT STORE CHESSES

Microsoft Chess for the Windows Phone Store

For some reason Windows 7 has Chess Titans and Windows Phone 7 has Game Chest: Logic Games, but I can't find a chess game for Windows and Windows Phone that I can Cloud-sync like I can with
    literally every other Game Chest game (Microsoft Minesweeper, Microsoft Sudoku, and Microsoft Solitaire Collection).

HOWWWWWWWW I CANT EVEN USE MICROSOFT STORE CHESSES ecbeaaae-01e1-4c70-90ef-d1e7c76e04b6.png

Chess is probably one of the most popular (video-)games you can find, it's a real shame that Microsoft doesn't at-least just take the game from the Game Chest and release it as a free standalone 3D game.

Tula, the Quang, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

HOWWWWWWWW I CANT EVEN USE MICROSOFT STORE CHESSES

1. HOWWWWWWWW I CANT EVEN USE MICROSOFT STORE CHESSES - Similar Threads - HOWWWWWWWW CANT MICROSOFT

2. why cant i install or use microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i install or use microsoft store: i think i mightve deleted a file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-install-or-use-microsoft-store/756123ca-f395-4a28-a2ae-f627aea6052d
  3. why cant i install or use microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i install or use microsoft store: i think i mightve deleted a file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-install-or-use-microsoft-store/756123ca-f395-4a28-a2ae-f627aea6052d
  4. Cant update windows and use Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant update windows and use Microsoft store: Every time I press "check for updates" I get the message "error encountered" and when I try to download things from the Microsoft store it wont download and I get the message "something happened on our end." Not sure why this is happening but any solutions would be...
  5. I cant update or download anything from microsoft store, i cant even update microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant update or download anything from microsoft store, i cant even update microsoft store: Whenever i try to download or update anything, it says "Something happened on our end" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-or-download-anything-from-microsoft/6c01da0d-f844-42e4-8cfa-68b423f2afd3
  6. I cant update or download anything from microsoft store, i cant even update microsoft store

I cant update or download anything from microsoft store, i cant even update microsoft store: Whenever i try to download or update anything, it says "Something happened on our end" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-update-or-download-anything-from-microsoft/6c01da0d-f844-42e4-8cfa-68b423f2afd3
  7. i cant use anything xbox related i cant even open the Microsoft store and i cant play any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant use anything xbox related i cant even open the Microsoft store and i cant play any...: please help me i cant use game bar consol compain xbox app or microsft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-anything-xbox-related-i-cant-even-open/e0b7d6cc-2b33-49bb-8518-dc200910c80c
  8. i cant use anything xbox related i cant even open the Microsoft store and i cant play any...

i cant use anything xbox related i cant even open the Microsoft store and i cant play any...: please help me i cant use game bar consol compain xbox app or microsft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-anything-xbox-related-i-cant-even-open/e0b7d6cc-2b33-49bb-8518-dc200910c80c
  9. microsoft store chess lv 100

microsoft store chess lv 100: I downloaded Chess Lv 100 from the Microsoft store a couple of years ago. I then paid the $5 for no ads. I have recently started receiving ads on the game. i have uninstalled and reinstalled several times trying to remove the ads. i also used the " no ads" button in the...
  10. I redeemed a product in the Microsoft store and cant even access it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I redeemed a product in the Microsoft store and cant even access it.: Basically, in my browser, I've logged into the Microsoft store using my Gmail, I redeemed a product code successfully. But when I click on install, it opens the windows store app where I cant even log in with my gmail. I connected my gmail to my outlook, but I still...