Windows 10: Hoyle Board Games 3 won't run in Windows 10

Discus and support Hoyle Board Games 3 won't run in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This CD previous ran on Windows 98, but won't run on Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PeteKY, Oct 11, 2019.

1. PeteKY Win User

Hoyle Board Games 3 won't run in Windows 10

This CD previous ran on Windows 98, but won't run on Windows 10.

:)

PeteKY, Oct 11, 2019

2. Cannot get Hoyle 2008 to run on Windows 10

Original title: Hoyle 2008 Games

Ever since windows 10 was installed I can not get Hoyle 2008 to run is there a cure?

nancypantsOH, Oct 11, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Hoyle Board Games 3 won't run in Windows 10

Hoyle Games 2008 in Windows 10

For the third time all my Hoyle games (2008 versions) have stopped working after windows installed an update. I get the message "This application is not compatible with the installed operating system. Please upgrade to Windows 98SE, Windows 2000 or better."
    Using compatibility mode gives the same message. The first two times this happened, I completely purges my system of all Hoyle files and reloaded the software and it worked again. Didn't help this time!

I am running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 10.0.14393 Build 14393 on an HP 8200. Any ideas?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AlHighlife, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Hoyle Board Games 3 won't run in Windows 10

1. Hoyle Board Games 3 won't run in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Hoyle Board Games

2. Will an older version of Hoyle card games work on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will an older version of Hoyle card games work on Windows 11: Will older version of Hoyle card games work on Windows 11 version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-an-older-version-of-hoyle-card-games-work-on/8deddef3-434f-4dc5-a7bb-f82b935ede0f
  3. Will an older version of Hoyle card games work on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will an older version of Hoyle card games work on Windows 11: Will older version of Hoyle card games work on Windows 11 version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-an-older-version-of-hoyle-card-games-work-on/8deddef3-434f-4dc5-a7bb-f82b935ede0f
  4. Games won't run after rerolling to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games won't run after rerolling to Windows 10: I just rerolled from Windows 11 to Windows 10, turned off background activity, and have a cool cpu. Yet, after rerolling, my fps in just the menu of games declined to 1fps, if even. It runs great in everything else and was perfectly fine before the reroll, but now its dying...
  5. Games won't run after rerolling to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games won't run after rerolling to Windows 10: I just rerolled from Windows 11 to Windows 10, turned off background activity, and have a cool cpu. Yet, after rerolling, my fps in just the menu of games declined to 1fps, if even. It runs great in everything else and was perfectly fine before the reroll, but now its dying...
  6. Games won't run after rerolling to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Old games won't run

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Old games won't run: Tried running Need for Speed Underground 2 and other semi-old games, can't see anything ingame because it shows "Input Not Supported" on the screen and then just sits there until I Ctrl-Alt-Del to kill the task. I TRY 640x480 mode, Run As Administrator, and Win XP...
  8. Why won't Games G5 not run in windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why won't Games G5 not run in windows 10?: Why won't games G5 run in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-games-g5-not-run-in-windows-10/56563287-3c65-44a8-b528-9671bb0f9bbb
  9. usb 3 board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    usb 3 board: just installed a new usb 3 board, but PC cannot find or recognize it. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-3-board/e0a97612-4258-4aa9-97e2-7240772ca3eb
  10. Age of Empires 3 won't run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires 3 won't run: Hi I bought a disk copy of Age f Empires 3 the complete collection. I've installed the original game to my pc but after I've installed it I can't open the game and play it. It also won't even let me install the Warchiefs expansion or the Asian Dynasties expansion. I don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant run hoyle on windows 10