Windows 10: hp 1050 j410f series printer assistant app

Discus and support hp 1050 j410f series printer assistant app in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot open my scanner using the HP assistant desktop app. I can only open the scanner through the settings. Do I need to delete the app and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JimmyArmstrong, Dec 19, 2018.

1. hp 1050 j410f series printer assistant app

I cannot open my scanner using the HP assistant desktop app. I can only open the scanner through the settings. Do I need to delete the app and reinstall it?

:)

JimmyArmstrong, Dec 19, 2018
  2. JimWynne Win User

HP Deskjet 1050 scaner

You posted four times in less than two minutes without offering any information other than the make and model number of the device. What is the problem? Do you have

the latest drivers
    ?

JimWynne, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Problem with Series 1400 printer on Windows 10

Hi John,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Let us Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Printer troubleshooter

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and select the utility from the results
    • The Troubleshooting window will now open. From the left menu, select “View All
    • From the list that opens, select “Printer” and a new window will open
    • Follow the steps of the troubleshooter and apply the fixes that are given.

Also, see: HP Printers - Windows 10 Upgrade
    Guide for HP Printers

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Dec 19, 2018
  4. hp 1050 j410f series printer assistant app

my printer hp deskjet f4288 -windows10 pro not working

Hello,

I realize your concern. Let me help you with this issue.

I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter. Follow the steps.

• Type Troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • In the left pane click on View all.
    • Select the Printer option and follow the on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the below link, and check if it helps.

HP Deskjet F4288 All-in-One Printer Troubleshooting | HP® Customer Support

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

hp 1050 j410f series printer assistant app

1. hp 1050 j410f series printer assistant app - Similar Threads - 1050 j410f series

2. HP LaserJet Professional P1600 Series printer installation failed. A new printer was not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP LaserJet Professional P1600 Series printer installation failed. A new printer was not...: I had updated my windows to Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on 29-‎10-‎2022 OS build 19045.2193 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0On this OS I am not able to install HP LaserJet printer I had changed the drivers & cable. but facing the...
  3. HP LaserJet Professional P1600 Series printer installation failed. A new printer was not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP LaserJet Professional P1600 Series printer installation failed. A new printer was not...: I had updated my windows to Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on 29-‎10-‎2022 OS build 19045.2193 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0On this OS I am not able to install HP LaserJet printer I had changed the drivers & cable. but facing the...
  4. HP LaserJet Professional P1600 Series printer installation failed. A new printer was not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing: I am not sure if I should open this issue with MS or HP, but will start with MS.I have a HP Deskjet 1050 J410 printer attached to a desktop. It was printing fine, then it started printing blank pages. The HP printer assistant showed there was some ink left in the cartrige...
  6. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing: I am not sure if I should open this issue with MS or HP, but will start with MS.I have a HP Deskjet 1050 J410 printer attached to a desktop. It was printing fine, then it started printing blank pages. The HP printer assistant showed there was some ink left in the cartrige...
  7. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

8. PROBLEMS WITH HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT APP

PROBLEMS WITH HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT APP: Upon opening the HP Support Assistant app from its taskbar position, I encountered a spinning circle and no ability to open or click on any of the icons within the box. After another excruciating chat with HP, they had me uninstall the app, then go to HP website to install...
  9. HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer: I am not sure if you all can help with this, but I will continue to list the ongoing problem I have been having. HP Printer No Sleep After 5 Minutes Issue I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer. This makes my 3rd HP printer that I have had to have replaced under...
  10. HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer

in Windows 10 Support
    HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer: I am not sure if you all can help with this, but I will continue to list the ongoing problem I have been having. HP Printer No Sleep After 5 Minutes Issue I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800 Series Printer. This makes my 3rd HP printer that I have had to have replaced under...