Windows 10: hp 11 stream notebook

Discus and support hp 11 stream notebook in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have just bought a hp11 stream notebook for $50.00 it is not letting me reset the laptop to the factory settings programs are missing like the hp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrianaBales, May 10, 2019.

1. hp 11 stream notebook

I have just bought a hp11 stream notebook for $50.00 it is not letting me reset the laptop to the factory settings programs are missing like the hp utility, the intel programs etc how can I fix this

:)

BrianaBales, May 10, 2019

2. Toutchpad not working Hp Stream notebook Pc 11 11-d001tu

Hi. how can i fix my touchpad? its totally not working. i am using an optical mouse right now so i can do stuff on my laptop.

I have a HP Stream Notebook PC 11 (11-d001TU), OS is Windows 10 32-bit. Please help me

Benzell AnnBathan, May 10, 2019
  3. Touchpad not working on HP Stream Notebook 11-d015

HP Stream Notebook 11-d015.

After doing a Restore (of Windows 10 Home), I don't have any response from the Touch Pad. No Cursor, nothing. To type this, I had to buy a Mouse, at least that enables me to move about the screen, etc Is there anything that
    can be done to remedy the situation?

ramblinsidrumpo, May 10, 2019
  4. hp 11 stream notebook

hp stream 11's touchpad not working

Hi Bradt,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

This might have occurred due to incompatible\ corrupted driver.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Step 2: Let us try to download and install the latest chipset driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

A chipset driver is a type of driver that refers to what is needed for a computer operating system to work with and recognize the devices connected to the computer.

You may also, try the steps suggested by Edward Shockley (replied on January 1, 2016)
    in the following thread:

Touchpad not working, or found HP stream 11

Touchpad not working, or found HP stream 11

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, May 10, 2019
Thema:

hp 11 stream notebook

1. hp 11 stream notebook - Similar Threads - stream notebook

2. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...
  3. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...
  4. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?: On bootup with my headphone on I can immediately hear my echo or any sounds, there's no way to turn it off without fully disabling the microphone. Have tried messing with mic input device but no help. Any recommendation?No apps open can hear the built in mic in...
  6. Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?: On bootup with my headphone on I can immediately hear my echo or any sounds, there's no way to turn it off without fully disabling the microphone. Have tried messing with mic input device but no help. Any recommendation?No apps open can hear the built in mic in...
  7. I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook: So I have a hp Stream Notebook PC name LAPTOP-04N0ESTJ that my step dad just gave me so I have something that I can do stuff with and I had to do a lot of updating just to get up to a windows 10 but there's a few things that have never worked like I cannot access the...
  8. HP Stream Notebook 11 - Scrolling on touchpad not working

HP Stream Notebook 11 - Scrolling on touchpad not working: I recently reinstalled windows on my HP stream Notebook 11. Originally, there was a multitude of problems. I've installed drivers that have fixed all but one. I am unable to scroll using my touchpad. I've already downloaded Intel Serial I0 Driver without Connected Standby...
  9. HP Stream notebook - contiued notification of Windows 10 upgrade mandatory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Stream notebook - contiued notification of Windows 10 upgrade mandatory: HP Stream notebook - continued notification of Windows 10 upgrade but drive is too small for the full free upgrade version that windows 10 updater is providing and can't fully load. I tried removing apps but they are all the previous window 10 update apps locked into the...
  10. HP Stream Notebook...Wifi Problems, Usb Problems, with Windows 10

HP Stream Notebook...Wifi Problems, Usb Problems, with Windows 10: Hi, New to this Forum. I have a Hp-Stream 13, which I installed Windows 10. I immediately started having problems with Wifi. The image on the taskbar shows a partially yellowed out Wifi Icon. When I try to go online a windows message comes up...saying that the Realtek wifi...