Windows 10: HP 11-y010wm laptop "inaccessible boot disk"

Discus and support HP 11-y010wm laptop "inaccessible boot disk" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HP 11-y010wm laptop "inaccessible boot disk" . Ran out of space on 32GB flash drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LangLuckenbach, Aug 18, 2019.

1. HP 11-y010wm laptop "inaccessible boot disk"

HP 11-y010wm laptop "inaccessible boot disk" . Ran out of space on 32GB flash drive.

:)

LangLuckenbach, Aug 18, 2019

2. HP Laptop won't boot - "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE"

Disk Management pic from the offending laptop:

HP 11-y010wm laptop "inaccessible boot disk" [​IMG]

Macrium had selected E: by default - was that the right one? E: is the partition with the Windows directory and all their files. C: is where the boot manager is, I think?

Darkstrike, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Sharon_rt Win User
    Inaccessible boot device

I recently got the error "inaccessible boot device" on a laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition.

No updates were installed between the time it was working and now.

I made a recovery USB last year and the computer will not boot from it although I have listed it as the first boot in the setup.

Sharon_rt, Aug 18, 2019
  4. HP 11-y010wm laptop "inaccessible boot disk"

HP Laptop Black Screen on boot

i tried booting with a win 10 disc and the HP usb but still nothing....esc, f2, 10, 11 does nothing on boot

shagadelic45, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

HP 11-y010wm laptop "inaccessible boot disk"

1. HP 11-y010wm laptop "inaccessible boot disk" - Similar Threads - y010wm laptop inaccessible

2. Windows 11 won't boot on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't boot on HP laptop: My HP laptop crashed during a video call and I did a hard restart. Following this, I can get to the login screen but after I log in nothing happens - there is just a black screen with a cursor. I've tried:- Pressing F2 and going into the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI menu...
  3. Windows 11 won't boot on HP laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 won't boot on HP laptop: My HP laptop crashed during a video call and I did a hard restart. Following this, I can get to the login screen but after I log in nothing happens - there is just a black screen with a cursor. I've tried:- Pressing F2 and going into the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI menu...
  4. Windows 11 BSOD Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD Inaccessible boot device: HelloThis is the 2nd time I've tried updating to Windows 11. First time I've tried it few months ago, I got BSOD when booting up with the issue "Inaccessible Boot Device". It got so bad to a point where it couldn't recover or rollback the issue and I ended up having to format...
  5. Windows 11 BSOD Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 BSOD Inaccessible boot device: HelloThis is the 2nd time I've tried updating to Windows 11. First time I've tried it few months ago, I got BSOD when booting up with the issue "Inaccessible Boot Device". It got so bad to a point where it couldn't recover or rollback the issue and I ended up having to format...
  6. move boot disk to PCIe SATA controller: inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    move boot disk to PCIe SATA controller: inaccessible boot device: Just a disclaimer upfront: This is about Windows Server 2019 but I believe it will be the same for Windows 10. Win Server 2019 is build 17763 which is version 1809 (October 2018 Update). The boot disk (SSD) was attached to the mainboard's onboard SATA port when I installed...
  7. disk tray inaccessible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disk tray inaccessible: in my dell inspiron 5570, my disk tray has never worked, and never shown up in device manager. the disk tray works fine, so it is something on board. any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-tray-inaccessible/911cba96-90fb-4875-ae55-7b83c5ca18bb
  8. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE during booting from iscsi-disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE during booting from iscsi-disk: Hello to all! I can not boot into the operating system. Situation 1 (main): 1) instead of the installation media, I use removable media with the captured image from Situation 3 -> using sanhook I mount the iscsi-disk: sanhook ${root-path} -> format the partition and use...
  9. hp no boot disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp no boot disk: I have a HP Pavilion all in one desk top I recently renewed my subscription to Norton and deleted a couple programs I downloaded, I now have a black screen that briefly says, I have no boot disk. Is there anything I can do to fix this?...
  10. HP Laptop won't boot - "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE"

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Laptop won't boot - "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE": Hey all, Having a crazy situation with a laptop I offered to clean for somebody. It's an HP laptop and all I was doing was removing some of the HP bloatware that came on it from the factory, and installing some old HP software for an HP printer they no longer have anymore....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp stream 11 y010wm boot device not found