Windows 10: HP 130nw Drivers not recognized by Windows

Discus and support HP 130nw Drivers not recognized by Windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I got a HP 130nw running through Wifi Direct, two notebooks connect to it without any problem. But the Lenovo Notebook (i7-6500U, 8GB ram,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KingStannisForever, Oct 26, 2020.

1. HP 130nw Drivers not recognized by Windows

Hello,

I got a HP 130nw running through Wifi Direct, two notebooks connect to it without any problem. But the Lenovo Notebook (i7-6500U, 8GB ram, 256gb SSD, Windows 10 Home, ESET antivirus) doesn't want to recognize the drivers.

After I add Printer through Add Printer in Devices and Printer ( i pass the code number from printer display into the requested field) Windows should recognize it and change its icon to such a greyish big printer.

Instead its stays like a default printer icon, and has no options (just Properties, Remove, Shortcut). Even under properties if I go looking for driver (update drivers on this device) it returns nothing - not found on PC (despite having 130nw drivers installed from HP) and no driver found in updates.

I tried to add the driver manually through printui /s and search for drivers, where I add one, but even that doesn't help. I also tried to remove everything from HP, all their applications, HP drivers from printui and install the driver a new and then try to connect through Wifi Direct but still the printer is not recognized.

I also tried longing the printer into local network and then connecting through network with the same result, giving errors on print. Another printer - Samsung works without any troubles though.

Anyone got any advice?

submitted by /u/KingStannisForever
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KingStannisForever, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 26, 2020
  3. How to stop an HP driver update

Greg, Thanks for the reply. Techwalla link: removed HP update step one; No startup program group step two;No HP listed step three.

HP Support: No support for my HP laptop driver, same from AMD manufacturer.

baffled_still, Oct 26, 2020
  4. HP 130nw Drivers not recognized by Windows

Drivers are not recognized

Original Post: Wesleyj

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

In order to assist you better, I would like to ask if you get any error message.

I suggest you to run the Hardware Troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “troubleshooting” in search box and type Enter.
    • Click on View All on top left corner.
    • Select Hardware from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, would suggest to remove the external USB devices and uninstall them. Reconnect the USB devices and let it install the drivers software and check for the outcome.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

HP 130nw Drivers not recognized by Windows

1. HP 130nw Drivers not recognized by Windows - Similar Threads - 130nw Drivers recognized

2. HP DRIVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP DRIVER: Hi,I have OS Windows 11 and cannot find a suitable driver to connect my {old} HP F4180 printer as it is no longer supported.I have tried to update driver via my control panel, no luckvia windows, no luckI have downloaded 2 or 3 tools to assist the process and they are not...
  3. HP DRIVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP DRIVER: Hi,I have OS Windows 11 and cannot find a suitable driver to connect my {old} HP F4180 printer as it is no longer supported.I have tried to update driver via my control panel, no luckvia windows, no luckI have downloaded 2 or 3 tools to assist the process and they are not...
  4. windows doesn't recognize refurbished hp laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows doesn't recognize refurbished hp laptop: . I bought a refurbished hp laptop. I am trying to set it up but i get an error 0xC004F211 windows reports that the hardware of your device has changed A small microsoft sticker covers the first two digits of my product code so i can't enter it. What should i do?...
  5. Audio drivers not recognized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio drivers not recognized: When I plug my headset into my PC, it is recognized as, what it is, a Plantronics 3225. However, between a few minutes and a few hours later, it will change to a CONEXANT USB AUDIO driver, and the sound quality, especially on the microphone, will become really lousy. Is there...
  6. Windows 10 won't recognize drivers for HP Envy 5055

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't recognize drivers for HP Envy 5055: I just purchased a HP ENVY 5055 to work from home during this lockdown. I can't get Windows to recognize the drivers. I worked with an HP Assistant for over an hour installing/uninstalling/reinstalling and he couldn't get Windows to recognize the drivers so I can scan. The...
  7. Wifi driver not recognized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi driver not recognized: Hello community, I recently updated to new newest version of Win10, same as every month. From time to time, after the update I'd have some issues with the wifi driver on my laptop. I easily fix that downloading the most recent driver from intel and it works lile charm....
  8. hp scanner won't recognize hp computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp scanner won't recognize hp computer: Last month I was able to scan documents from my HP printer/scanner to my HP computer via Bluetooth, but now, the printer refuses to recognize the computer. How can I force the scanner to recognize the computer. I tried to enable to printer under the Settings option on my...
  9. HP Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Drivers: I’ve decided to upgrade my laptop HDD(HP DV6 entertainment) to a SSD which appears to be quite straight forward. I’m thinking too about changing the OS which is windows 7 to 10. I’ve been told that for this laptop windows 7 is the optimal OS. So my question is, will windows...
  10. HP Photosmart D110 printer not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Photosmart D110 printer not recognized: Why doesn't my Dell Inspiron i3531-1200BK recognise my HP Photosmart D110 printer when I try to scan something to PDF? All I get is a message that Windows does not recognise the peripheral attached to the USB port. 65301