Windows 10: HP 14 can’t install windows

Discus and support HP 14 can’t install windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a driver problem that was not solveable. So i attempted to reset windows. It did not complete. Then i was stuck in a boot loop. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LuigiPlayer64, Apr 9, 2020.

1. HP 14 can’t install windows

I had a driver problem that was not solveable. So i attempted to reset windows. It did not complete. Then i was stuck in a boot loop. I tried reinstalling from USB. Same thing. Will not boot. It circles around for 5 minutes then blue screens with “driver PNP watchdog”. Tried remaking the usb 3 times with different drives. Disabled secure boot and enabled/disabled legacy boot. No effect. Is the pc done for? Im suspecting either the latest windows version is unusable, or something is wrong with the motherboard. I have no access to another PC, so i had to use someone else’s. I have tried everything possible and nothing is getting me anywhere. This PC isnt even a month old and Its already a boat anchor.

:)

LuigiPlayer64, Apr 9, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, Apr 9, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

HP 14 can’t install windows

Which of these 14" laptops would you choose [Bought a 14" HP]

I just ordered the 14" HP Pavilion 14-bf001nd
    Tweakers

• Intel Core i3-7100U (2.4GHz)
    • 6GB ram (1x4 + 1x2.... I might upgrade it in the near future to 2x4GB to run dual channel, if it's already fast enough maybe not though..)
    • 256GB M.2 SSD
    • 1080p IPS screen
    • Backlit keyboard
    • Colors silver/gold
    • AC Wifi + BT 4.2
    I will mainly use it for email/web browsing, Netflix and live TV streaming which shouldn't be a problem with this laptop.

HP 14 can’t install windows 2001649487-jpeg.jpg

I will have it tomorrow!! *Big Grin HP 14 can’t install windows :D*Clap :clap:

My first windows 10 computer...Yikes!! *Stick Out Tongue HP 14 can’t install windows :p

P4-630, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

HP 14 can’t install windows

1. HP 14 can’t install windows - Similar Threads - can’t install

2. I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk: There’s basically no reaction to my command. I figured the problem might be that the cmd version is too old 6.0.6002. That’s how far I’ve got.Help would be appriciated :...
  3. I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m trying to install Vista on a Virtual Disk but I can’t select the disk: There’s basically no reaction to my command. I figured the problem might be that the cmd version is too old 6.0.6002. That’s how far I’ve got.Help would be appriciated :...
  4. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....
  5. Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all

Installed new BIOS and reset whole TPM. now I’m screwed and can’t log into windows at all: Installed new bios and reset the whole TPM module. Now every time i try to log in it says your pin is no longer available due to changes in security settings click here. When i click it does nothing. This is the only account. No start menu. I’m locked out so none of that....
  6. Error code: 0xC0000005 on windows 10 install? I have a top end pc that can’t seem to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 0xC0000005 on windows 10 install? I have a top end pc that can’t seem to...: 14900k CPUz790 dark hero Mobo4x16 6400 RAM4070ti GPU1000w PSUHad a nice running pc and then the issues started. Formatted SSD’s to start from a clean slate but can progress. Can’t seem to get a clean install of Win10 or 11. Both through the install media USB’s and the OEM...
  7. Error code: 0xC0000005 on windows 10 install? I have a top end pc that can’t seem to...

Error code: 0xC0000005 on windows 10 install? I have a top end pc that can’t seem to...: 14900k CPUz790 dark hero Mobo4x16 6400 RAM4070ti GPU1000w PSUHad a nice running pc and then the issues started. Formatted SSD’s to start from a clean slate but can progress. Can’t seem to get a clean install of Win10 or 11. Both through the install media USB’s and the OEM...
  8. Error code: 0xC0000005 on windows 10 install? I have a top end pc that can’t seem to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Can’t install program and told to contact administrator… but I’m administrator!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t install program and told to contact administrator… but I’m administrator!: I’m trying to install a program on a PC DVD rom specifically a Sims 2 stuff pack but I immediately get a red error message saying “This app has been blocked for your protection- An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information contact the...
  10. Can’t install program and told to contact administrator… but I’m administrator!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t install program and told to contact administrator… but I’m administrator!: I’m trying to install a program on a PC DVD rom specifically a Sims 2 stuff pack but I immediately get a red error message saying “This app has been blocked for your protection- An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information contact the...