Windows 10: Hp 14 Stream, Laptop!

Discus and support Hp 14 Stream, Laptop! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What can I do in replace of the Windows C: disk space? I bought this laptop and it has 57.5 gb of disk space but a game that im trying to download is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelLake1998, May 10, 2020.

1. Hp 14 Stream, Laptop!

What can I do in replace of the Windows C: disk space? I bought this laptop and it has 57.5 gb of disk space but a game that im trying to download is 97 gb, What am I supposed to do or buy so I can download the game id like to play ? I don't download anything else so I don't understand how theres no storage at all... Lmk ASAP please and thank you!!

:)

MichaelLake1998, May 10, 2020

2. hp stream laptop 14 ax0xx

Buongiorno,

ho compr questo portatile hp stream laptop 14 ax0xx ma non avevo presente che il disco rigido era solo di 30gb. E' possibile fare qualcosa perché appena installo qualsiasi cosa si riempie subito il disco.

Grazie in anticipo saluto cordialmemte

Marcello De Simone

MarcelloDe Simone, May 10, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Which of these 14" laptops would you choose [Bought a 14" HP]

I just ordered the 14" HP Pavilion 14-bf001nd
    Tweakers

• Intel Core i3-7100U (2.4GHz)
    • 6GB ram (1x4 + 1x2.... I might upgrade it in the near future to 2x4GB to run dual channel, if it's already fast enough maybe not though..)
    • 256GB M.2 SSD
    • 1080p IPS screen
    • Backlit keyboard
    • Colors silver/gold
    • AC Wifi + BT 4.2
    I will mainly use it for email/web browsing, Netflix and live TV streaming which shouldn't be a problem with this laptop.

Hp 14 Stream, Laptop! 2001649487-jpeg.jpg

I will have it tomorrow!! *Big Grin Hp 14 Stream, Laptop! :D*Clap :clap:

My first windows 10 computer...Yikes!! *Stick Out Tongue Hp 14 Stream, Laptop! :p

P4-630, May 10, 2020
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

Hp 14 Stream, Laptop!

HP Stream Laptop

Hi there,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

1. May I know the version of Windows that you are using?
    2. What is the total hard disk space of your laptop?

I would suggest you to take a backup of all your user data, after which you can try and perform the steps to

Free up drive space in Windows 10
    . Check if that helps.

Please get back to us if you need any further suggestions.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Hp 14 Stream, Laptop!

1. Hp 14 Stream, Laptop! - Similar Threads - Stream Laptop

2. I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...: I have a streamhp laptop I turned it on and it goes directly to wanting a administrator pw which is fine but keyboard seems to be locked up I don't know what's up with it...
  3. I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...: I have a streamhp laptop I turned it on and it goes directly to wanting a administrator pw which is fine but keyboard seems to be locked up I don't know what's up with it...
  4. RE: HP Stream Laptop w/ Windows 10 S- I believe that I deleted my entire operating system...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE: HP Stream Laptop w/ Windows 10 S- I believe that I deleted my entire operating system...: I believe that I deleted my entire operating system on this laptop. Stating no storage when I ran the UEFI Diagnostic. Any ideas or help * Changed to a question* Original title: RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S...
  5. RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S: I believe that I deled my entire operating system on this laptop. Stating no storage when I ran the UEFI Diagnostic. Any ideas or help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-hp-stream-laptop-wmicrosoft-365-windows-10-s/f8e1f7bc-7013-4983-bf63-e423b8f8bc3d
  6. RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S

RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S: I believe that I deled my entire operating system on this laptop. Stating no storage when I ran the UEFI Diagnostic. Any ideas or help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-hp-stream-laptop-wmicrosoft-365-windows-10-s/f8e1f7bc-7013-4983-bf63-e423b8f8bc3d
  7. RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. how to wake a hp stream 14-cb172wm laptop back up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to wake a hp stream 14-cb172wm laptop back up?: I have a hp stream 14-cb172wm laptop that went to sleep and will not wake back up. it went to sleep but when i went to wake it back up. i have done everything that i was told to do. my screen is completely black and i can not do anything. i can not even see anything to use...
  9. how to wake a hp stream 14-cb172wm laptop back up?

how to wake a hp stream 14-cb172wm laptop back up?: I have a hp stream 14-cb172wm laptop that went to sleep and will not wake back up. it went to sleep but when i went to wake it back up. i have done everything that i was told to do. my screen is completely black and i can not do anything. i can not even see anything to use...
  10. HP Stream 14 Laptop 14-cb1xxx cant find any wifi device connected after re-installation of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Stream 14 Laptop 14-cb1xxx cant find any wifi device connected after re-installation of...: HP Stream 14 Laptop 14-cb1xxx cant find any wifi device connected after re-installation of windows 10. I have tried downloading drivers online but all the driver requires that i install a pack before it can search and online and download the driver but since i dont have...