Windows 10: HP 14s laptop series can upgrade the processor?

Discus and support HP 14s laptop series can upgrade the processor? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi, I'm curious if the current HP 14s laptop series can upgrade the processor? my device is AMD Ryzen 3 3250u. sorry this is outside the discussion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ahmad Nur Yazid, Jun 4, 2023.

1. HP 14s laptop series can upgrade the processor?

hi, I'm curious if the current HP 14s laptop series can upgrade the processor? my device is AMD Ryzen 3 3250u. sorry this is outside the discussion about microsoft* Moved from Community Center

:)

Ahmad Nur Yazid, Jun 4, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

Which of these 14" laptops would you choose [Bought a 14" HP]

I just ordered the 14" HP Pavilion 14-bf001nd
    HP Pavilion 14-bf001nd - Kenmerken - Tweakers

• Intel Core i3-7100U (2.4GHz)
    • 6GB ram (1x4 + 1x2.... I might upgrade it in the near future to 2x4GB to run dual channel, if it's already fast enough maybe not though..)
    • 256GB M.2 SSD
    • 1080p IPS screen
    • Backlit keyboard
    • Colors silver/gold
    • AC Wifi + BT 4.2
    I will mainly use it for email/web browsing, Netflix and live TV streaming which shouldn't be a problem with this laptop.

HP 14s laptop series can upgrade the processor? 2001649487-jpeg.jpg

I will have it tomorrow!! *Big Grin HP 14s laptop series can upgrade the processor? :D*Clap :clap:

My first windows 10 computer...Yikes!! *Stick Out Tongue HP 14s laptop series can upgrade the processor? :p

P4-630, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Berton Win User
    Berton, Jun 4, 2023
  4. P4-630 Win User

HP 14s laptop series can upgrade the processor?

Quad-Core processor HP laptop appears to have just 2 cores

Dutch news today:

"HP will adjust incorrect indication of 'quad' at Pavilion 17
    Olaf van Miltenburg, Friday, December 11th, 2015 13:09, 11 comments • Feedback

HP will adapt the specification lists some 17 Pavilion laptops to ensure that the AMD processor no longer erroneously designated as quad. According to the manufacturer concerned a mistake. Purchasers of the laptop are legally entitled to a repair or replacement.

The mention of the presence of a quad is a mistake that has crept specification lists, says HP spokesman Herbert Wormgoor. "The HP Pavilion 17 is unintentionally put down with a quad-core processor in HP's data sheets. HP has taken action to correct the information. Customers can contact the retailer where they purchased the product for further information and support," the entire states statement from the company.

HP will adapt the information on as many places and stores in light of the steps to take. Details on these steps the company can not give, but the consumer is clear about this. Based on article 17 of Book 7 of the Dutch Civil Code, a product must meet the expectations of the consumer.

The Authority Consumer & Market clarifies that a product is defective if it does not work as promised by the seller or manufacturer for example in advertising or does not meet the specifications. "In principle, you must first ask for repair or replacement, and only then can you reclaim your money," explains ICT lawyer Arnoud Engelfriet increasing.

It involves Pavilion 17 laptops sold in the Netherlands with model numbers p030nd and p031nd and in Belgium as p074nb. If the laptop also supplied abroad with incorrect processor designation is not known. Not only the specification lists mention the presence of an AMD A8-7050 quad-core, also in commercials and on the box was this designation. Based on a CPU-Z screenshot of a user of Hardware.info, and according to testing the site, it appeared earlier this week to deal with a dual-core performance to match. The AMD A8-7050 seems to be used by HP and it would be the first A8 APU with two instead of four cores. The specifications of the integrated Radeon R5 video chip are correct. There are no dual-core APUs of AMD known, the specifications similar to those of the corresponding chip in the HP-laptops.
    "

Translated with google translate.

http://tweakers.net/nieuws/106800/h...vilion-17-aanpassen.html?nb=2015-12-11&u=1300

P4-630, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

HP 14s laptop series can upgrade the processor?

1. HP 14s laptop series can upgrade the processor? - Similar Threads - 14s laptop series

2. HP 14s laptop series can upgrade the processor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 14s laptop series can upgrade the processor?: hi, I'm curious if the current HP 14s laptop series can upgrade the processor? my device is AMD Ryzen 3 3250u. sorry this is outside the discussion about microsoft* Moved from Community Center...
  3. how to upgrade processor my 3 year old HP laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to upgrade processor my 3 year old HP laptop.: How do I upgrade processor and ram. Hard drive is 1000 GB solid state.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-processor-my-3-year-old-hp-laptop/b6934811-37cd-4e20-b182-7ac654275380
  4. how to upgrade processor my 3 year old HP laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to upgrade processor my 3 year old HP laptop.: How do I upgrade processor and ram. Hard drive is 1000 GB solid state.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-processor-my-3-year-old-hp-laptop/b6934811-37cd-4e20-b182-7ac654275380
  5. how to upgrade processor my 3 year old HP laptop.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Can just the processor be upgraded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can just the processor be upgraded: If processor not compatible for Windows 11, does it require a whole new mother board or can just the processor be upgraded? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-just-the-processor-be-upgraded/ca8b67d7-31e1-4e9a-8962-f41b948377b6
  7. Can just the processor be upgraded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can just the processor be upgraded: If processor not compatible for Windows 11, does it require a whole new mother board or can just the processor be upgraded? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-just-the-processor-be-upgraded/ca8b67d7-31e1-4e9a-8962-f41b948377b6
  8. Can just the processor be upgraded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Processor nogo Win11 upgrade - Upgrade processor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Processor nogo Win11 upgrade - Upgrade processor?: Windows 10 Pro 21H1 I ran the MS Win11 hardware suitability tool. And my trusty, 3 year old Lenovo P50 failed--reason: processor. The machine's processor is: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Just curious... is it reasonable that a newer processor might be...
  10. Can I upgrade my laptop's processor?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade my laptop's processor?: I've recently noticed that my 2011 Toshiba Satellite L755-S5214 gets up to a CPU temperature of around 70°C, which isn't good. It currently has an i3-2310M, with a maximum operating temperature of 85°C. I'm thinking of upgrading to an i7-2710QE, which is a quad-core processor...