Windows 10: HP 15-bs180TX Shutdown without warning and turn back on the battery is at 44%

Discus and support HP 15-bs180TX Shutdown without warning and turn back on the battery is at 44% in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; As I am facing this issue for past 2 moths. While I'm doing my work the laptop shutdown unepextedly and all my programs were lost and I can't on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Farooq Ahamed, Jan 24, 2022.

1. HP 15-bs180TX Shutdown without warning and turn back on the battery is at 44%

As I am facing this issue for past 2 moths. While I'm doing my work the laptop shutdown unepextedly and all my programs were lost and I can't on it back with batter I need to plugin to AC charger and it shows as 44%. The battery didn't charge more than 88% so I googled and tried battery calibration. But I didn't find any option in UEFI interface as shown in that solution. Anyway I tried hardware diagnostics by plugin with Charger and it finally Charged 100% but again it shutdown Below 40%. Here with I attach my Battery Report.Model HP 15-bs180TX

:)

Farooq Ahamed, Jan 24, 2022

2. Battery Problem { hp envy 15}

Hi Mohsin,

I am sorry to know that you have been facing battery issue for 2 months.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Try to run the Power Troubleshooter.

Power troubleshooter will automatically fix some common issues with Power Plans. Run the Power troubleshooter to adjust your computer's power settings. The Power troubleshooter checks things like your computer's timeout settings,
    which determine how long the computer waits before turning off the monitor display or entering sleep mode. Adjusting these settings can help you conserve power and extend your computer's battery life.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search option.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on
      System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    If the issue persist, then I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below ad check. If you cant perform few steps on your own please check with HP.

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 10):

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-15-ae100-notebook-pc-(touch)/8502643/document/c04700771/

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-15-ae100-notebook-pc-(touch)/8502643/document/c00259897/

Please get back to us with the results to assist you further.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 24, 2022
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jan 24, 2022
  4. HP 15-bs180TX Shutdown without warning and turn back on the battery is at 44%

Windows 10, HP laptop battery "plugged in, not charging"

For HP laptop there is a new power management tool/driver which actually (if turn on) try to use AC power after a certain % of battery draining. In my case even if I have the power on my battery drain constantly upto 15% and then stays there. Its annoying if you are not aware about it and if you are planning to use your laptop on battery for longer time turn off this feature first.

Steps in Windows 10:

1. Go to search (next to windows icon in the left side dock)
    2. Search for HP AC Power control
    3. Click it and turn off or change the time

Sambit Sahoo, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

HP 15-bs180TX Shutdown without warning and turn back on the battery is at 44%

1. HP 15-bs180TX Shutdown without warning and turn back on the battery is at 44% - Similar Threads - bs180TX Shutdown without

2. HP BATTERY WARNING PROBLEM BUT HP IS NOT IN TASK SCHEDULER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP BATTERY WARNING PROBLEM BUT HP IS NOT IN TASK SCHEDULER: So,i have been getting this message on my laptop for the past couple a day of my battery and i can't replace it, but what can i do to remove this message?i did some research but after that I found that task scheduler could help but after that i followed the Steps from hp site...
  3. HP BATTERY WARNING PROBLEM BUT HP IS NOT IN TASK SCHEDULER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP BATTERY WARNING PROBLEM BUT HP IS NOT IN TASK SCHEDULER: So,i have been getting this message on my laptop for the past couple a day of my battery and i can't replace it, but what can i do to remove this message?i did some research but after that I found that task scheduler could help but after that i followed the Steps from hp site...
  4. HP 15-bs180TX Shutdown without warning and turn back on the battery is at 44%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 15-bs180TX Shutdown without warning and turn back on the battery is at 44%: As I am facing this issue for past 2 moths. While I'm doing my work the laptop shutdown unepextedly and all my programs were lost and I can't on it back with batter I need to plugin to AC charger and it shows as 44%. The battery didn't charge more than 88% so I googled and...
  5. HP 15-bs180TX Shutdown without warning and turn back on the battery is at 44%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP 15-bs180TX Shutdown without warning and turn back on the battery is at 44%: As I am facing this issue for past 2 moths. While I'm doing my work the laptop shutdown unepextedly and all my programs were lost and I can't on it back with batter I need to plugin to AC charger and it shows as 44%. The battery didn't charge more than 88% so I googled and...
  6. Laptop turns off without any warning at 30% on battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop turns off without any warning at 30% on battery: I am using a HP 15 BW531au Laptop with 4GB of RAM, AMD A6 9220 Dual Core CPU, Radeon R4 Graphics with latest drivers installed. My Laptop has started giving a issue that it turns off at 30% when on battery. I doesn't evenn give a warning, it just turns off making it difficult...
  7. False battery warning XPS 15. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    False battery warning XPS 15. Any ideas?: Hello community! I turn off my laptop with 50%, 40%, 30% or anything in between using shut down, hibernate or sleep, and when I turn it back on I get a battery warning and the battery is 1% until I plug it into the socket and the next second went back to the % it was when...
  8. windows shutdown without warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows shutdown without warning: Hi, i would like to have some information why windows 10 shuts down when the power is below 21% .It shuts down without any warning and i do not get the message or warning like "Your Battery is low please charge etc etc.."...
  9. Windows restarted without warning, drained battery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows restarted without warning, drained battery: At first, the computer just turned off completely, just showed a black screen when I tried to turn it back on. When I plugged it in, it started the restart process, and when it finally turned on, my battery was at 10%, even though less than two minutes ago, it had been at...
  10. Windows Shutdown without Warning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Shutdown without Warning: This has been asked for years and I'm asking again. Why in the world does Windows shutdown computers without warning? I was in the middle of several important tasks and the freaking computer just shut down and I knew it was because of Windows updates. Windows either is...