Windows 10: HP 15-bs234wm Scarlet Red equal symbol key stucknot physically

Discus and support HP 15-bs234wm Scarlet Red equal symbol key stucknot physically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday i had purchased an HP Scarlet Red. A few hours ago it seems that whenever i engage the screen with a typing cursor and click my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexCramm1, Mar 4, 2020.

1. HP 15-bs234wm Scarlet Red equal symbol key stucknot physically

Yesterday i had purchased an HP Scarlet Red. A few hours ago it seems that whenever i engage the screen with a typing cursor and click my computer automatically begins to type the = symbol repeatedly, as of being held down. Ive gone into sticky keys and looked to see if that waw the cause of the issue.... Nothing. How can i correct the issue

:)

AlexCramm1, Mar 4, 2020

2. Red 15

Hello Alberto,

It would be grateful if you can reply to this questions in order to assist you further:

• What is the exact issue are you facing?
    • Are you facing any issues with network connection?
    • Do you get any error code or message?
    • What do you mean when you say "me aparece Red 15"?

Reply with the necessary information to help you troubleshoot the issue. I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Battery Problem { hp envy 15}

Hi Mohsin,

I am sorry to know that you have been facing battery issue for 2 months.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Try to run the Power Troubleshooter.

Power troubleshooter will automatically fix some common issues with Power Plans. Run the Power troubleshooter to adjust your computer's power settings. The Power troubleshooter checks things like your computer's timeout settings,
    which determine how long the computer waits before turning off the monitor display or entering sleep mode. Adjusting these settings can help you conserve power and extend your computer's battery life.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search option.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on
      System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    If the issue persist, then I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below ad check. If you cant perform few steps on your own please check with HP.

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 10):

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows) | HP® Customer Support

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge:

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge | HP® Customer Support

Please get back to us with the results to assist you further.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 4, 2020
  4. HP 15-bs234wm Scarlet Red equal symbol key stucknot physically

Equals Key Wont Work

We suggest that you update the keyboard driver. You may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboards.
    • Click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Next and follow the steps in the wizard that appears.

Keep us posted.

Michael Gall, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

HP 15-bs234wm Scarlet Red equal symbol key stucknot physically

1. HP 15-bs234wm Scarlet Red equal symbol key stucknot physically - Similar Threads - bs234wm Scarlet Red

2. Physical security key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Physical security key: Facebook forced me to use an alternative sign in method, so I chose the security key. I bought a security key and used it a few times to sign into Facebook, although it's very awkward. Now when I try to log into Facebook I get the request for a security key followed...
  3. Windows key is stucknot physically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key is stucknot physically: I have this problem where the Windows key and "a" key is being held down, even if no keyboard is connected, for example, pressing ctrl+o opens the on-screen keyboard. I have tried to fix it using solutions online, but none seems to work. I reinstalled Windows from the cloud,...
  4. Windows key is stucknot physically

Windows key is stucknot physically: I have this problem where the Windows key and "a" key is being held down, even if no keyboard is connected, for example, pressing ctrl+o opens the on-screen keyboard. I have tried to fix it using solutions online, but none seems to work. I reinstalled Windows from the cloud,...
  5. Windows key is stucknot physically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. ‘]’ Key Stuck Not Physically

‘]’ Key Stuck Not Physically: For some reason, today my ‘]’ key started randomly being stuck. I don’t know what could have triggered it, since I hadn’t even pressed it once both times this happened today. But whenever i open any place I am able to type, it spams that key I have to say it isn’t just...
  7. HP 15-bs212wm to HP 15-BS085nia Motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HP 15-bs212wm to HP 15-BS085nia Motherboard: I have a HP 15-bs212wm laptop that has spill damage and the motherboard got damaged. I purchased a HP 15-BS085nia Motherboard w/ Intel i7 Radeon Graphics. An Upgrade to intel i7 processor and Radeon Graphics. Problem I see after purchase when I went to HP to check specs out...
  8. Red symbol when trying to get a game

Red symbol when trying to get a game: I've been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition as of late and i cant seem to install the game onto my PC. This symbol appears on my cursor when i hover over the install button. Is there something I am doing wrong? What can i do to prevent this from Happening...
  9. Weird red symbols appearing between numbers

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird red symbols appearing between numbers: Around a month ago I started seeing random red dots mixed in between strings of numbers [img] They're appearing everywhere and I'm not sure what's causing it. When I try and copy and paste text containing the symbols, a couple of spaces usually show up in place of the red...
  10. Keys sticking not physically

Keys sticking not physically: I am encountering an issue where my computer windows 10 will act as if a key on the keyboard is being held down even if it is not. The keys are not physically sticking. The issue seems to manifest exclusively when a key is pressed a lot in a short time span such as the W,...