Windows 10: Hp 15-f305dx lagging after windows 10 upgrade solved

Discus and support Hp 15-f305dx lagging after windows 10 upgrade solved in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had this same problem after upgrading this notebook to windows 10 where the system lags every few seconds and is very hard to use touchpad. Most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cking117, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Cking117 Win User

Hp 15-f305dx lagging after windows 10 upgrade solved

I had this same problem after upgrading this notebook to windows 10 where the system lags every few seconds and is very hard to use touchpad. Most forums say its the touch pad but it isnt. Download the latest AMD graphics driver from hp support website and install. Restart computer and problem is gone. Good luck to all.

:)

Cking117, Oct 13, 2020

2. not able to get drivers for "PCI Simple Communication controller" for Laptop HP 15 r205TU -- SOLVED

Hello All,
    I was just facing the same issue and I found one of the blog post with complete step by step instructions, it was mentioned on one of the ecommerce site snapdeal.

A user had posted the link through which he solved the problem and it worked for me as well. here is the URL: http://www.techavin.com/hp-15-r205tu-k8u05pa-drivers-wifi-issue-solved/ hope you guys will find it useful.

Thanks.

PeterRivera, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Hp 15-f305dx lagging after windows 10 upgrade solved - Similar Threads - f305dx lagging upgrade

2. windows 10 hp 15 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 hp 15 laptop: terrible thing happened a couple of days ago my computer apparantly installed a windows update, now I have no access to my toolbar or settings, I tried everything to reverse this, even reset which it abandoned after 62 percent and then reported no change was made,. all the...
  3. HP 15-bs212wm to HP 15-BS085nia Motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HP 15-bs212wm to HP 15-BS085nia Motherboard: I have a HP 15-bs212wm laptop that has spill damage and the motherboard got damaged. I purchased a HP 15-BS085nia Motherboard w/ Intel i7 Radeon Graphics. An Upgrade to intel i7 processor and Radeon Graphics. Problem I see after purchase when I went to HP to check specs out...
  4. Games Lagging after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Games Lagging after upgrading to Windows 10: Hello, I'm suffering from a problem which is Lagging games, when I was still using Windows 7 all of my games worked fine... But when I upgraded to Windows 10 they started to lag a lot and slow response Eg: when I press Up arrow, it delays 2 seconds and then only the...
  5. *SOLVED Laptop lags after update from windows 8.1 to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    *SOLVED Laptop lags after update from windows 8.1 to 10: I have a HP Pavilion 15-g000 laptop hp 15-g020dx I upgraded from windows 8.1 to 10 as a clean install deleating all old files. Now my laptop will freeze for a second whenever i run an application, starting windows etc. My touch oad also pauses or freezes every 6 seconds for...
  6. Keyboard and touchpad lag after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and touchpad lag after windows 10 upgrade: Hi. I have a very annoying problem with my laptop. It occurred after windows 10 upgrade. The problem is about the keyboard and touchpad. When I typing something, I see it skips some letters, when I use the touchpad, the cursor moves lagging. After 3 or 4 hours using the...
  7. Huge lag after 15 minutes of inactivity.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Huge lag after 15 minutes of inactivity.: If I leave my computer for about 15 minutes it starts lagging a lot. examples: Commands are not responsive; When I drag a window it slows down like a smooth slow motion; Can't play anything game, videos...; It's hard for me to even write this thread. I've tried...
  8. Windows 10 HP 15 Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 HP 15 Automatic Repair: Can someone help me please? For the past four days, every time I try to turn on the laptop, it instantly goes to automatic repair. I have tried to use the settings available but when I choose the option that I want by pressing a key (Example: F8), it returns me back to the...
  9. Games lag and crash after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games lag and crash after Windows 10 upgrade: I have upgraded my pc wo windows 10 recently and now sniper elite lags badly then after 5 mins or so, the whole pc shuts down randomly Thanks, 34762
  10. Stereo Mix missing after Windows 10 upgrade [Solved]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Mix missing after Windows 10 upgrade [Solved]: I had a Dell Windows 7 computer and after upgrading to Windows 10, I don't have Stereo Mix under recording devices. Apparently I need a new driver because I have "Show Disabled/Disconnected Devices" checked. I checked Device Manager and it shows HD audio device. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is mouse lag so bad ho laptop touchpad 2016